Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV (50509 Views)

Armed But Handicapped Robbers Caught On CCTV Camera During A Bank Raid / Armed Robbers Caught Stealing From Shrine In Anambra, Stripped Unclad. Photos / Armed Robbers Caught After Car Accident While Escaping With Money In Owerri.Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV by billionman: 1:15pm On Apr 24
They possibly rubbed oil on their bodies

1 Like

Re: 5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV by billionman: 1:16pm On Apr 24
omoadeleye:
So that they can run without anyone trying to hold them

With oil rubbed on their bodies

4 Likes

Re: 5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV by dododawa1: 1:17pm On Apr 24
Everything is possible in d

WORLD

1 Like

Re: 5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV by Teenwolf(m): 1:18pm On Apr 24
Homosexuals armed robbers..God forbid

1 Like

Re: 5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV by kareemkamil(m): 1:18pm On Apr 24
Hmmm, another bobrisky brother's
Re: 5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV by RichDad1(m): 1:22pm On Apr 24
Going by their physique, you can tell their ethnicity. 😀
Re: 5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV by joepentwo(m): 1:22pm On Apr 24
But how much is a plate of food πŸ€”
Re: 5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV by nedekid: 1:25pm On Apr 24
What the heck is wrong with that ones mouth? Is that teeth? shocked
Anyway, I think it is their juju. They will be told to go naked for invincibility.
They also wear boxers if not completely naked, they rub oil all over their body so if you try to grab them, they easily slip away. Part of their juju is that once they gain entrance, they look for a visible place eg a dining table or living room table to shit, once this happens, it is alleged everyone in the premises will fall into very deep and mysterious sleep. So deep, they will enter your bedroom, adjust your head and steal your phone under your pillow. Lol.
I know this because few years ago, it happend 2ice in a guest house I am associated with.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV by omoadeleye(m): 1:25pm On Apr 24
billionman:

With oil rubbed on their bodies

πŸ˜† Yeah

1 Like

Re: 5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV by judedwriter(m): 1:26pm On Apr 24
shocked

This is the first time I am seeing robbers operating in their birthday suits!

With cctv in advanced nations, they would have been caught by the police.

1 Like

Re: 5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV by Stronghold91: 1:28pm On Apr 24
RichDad1:
Going by their physique, you can tell their ethnicity. 😀
please name their ethnicity
Re: 5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV by rinaballa: 1:30pm On Apr 24
Baba go dey laugh for one corner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV by Ashirioluwa: 1:31pm On Apr 24
nlfpmod:

Nejeeb Bello Oyarese

Video source https:///NejeebBello/status/1783085961242386532

They look like a ritualist
Re: 5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV by Wotowotoman: 1:32pm On Apr 24
If Juwessgratitud3 look out of window and see these ones, she go dey happy and use style to unlock her door. Cobwebs must be removed grin
Re: 5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV by Oskam: 1:34pm On Apr 24
Their modus operandi is like this: When they come in naked, they will rob you, take a shit at your property, meaning what ever you send after them will "miss them" - read NOT get caught.[color=#000099][/color]

2 Likes

Re: 5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV by Bellotelli: 1:39pm On Apr 24
It's quite funny, but not funny at all.

1 Like

Re: 5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV by Pootle: 1:52pm On Apr 24
edogu:
In addition to juju, some of them usually apply engine oil or slippery liquid so that they can't be caught. With the slippery liquid applied on their body, it is difficult sometimes to catch them. I remember one incident that happened to one of our neighbours. They were in their various rooms when a criminal sneaked through the parlour door (naked) to steal their television. Unfortunately for the thief, the TV hanger didn't allow him to remove the TV quickly. Just then, the elder son of the man coming out from the room , stumbled on the thief and raised an alarm immediately. He managed to grabbed the thief on his hand but because of the slippery oil he applied on his body he was able to escape.

This incident happened like five or six years ago.

adama traore robbers grin
Re: 5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV by sharpwriter(m): 1:53pm On Apr 24
idongesit88:
If women dey dis house... make ah no talk
It's not all about women, it's about escape. They rub palm oil or engine oil on their bodies so that their bodies can be slippery in case they are caught. They escape easily with this, it's an effective method of escape even from police men or vigilantes.

You never hear am before Γ bΓ­ grin
Re: 5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV by Orobadmeat: 1:53pm On Apr 24
Naked amu robbers, undecided
Re: 5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV by Faposky95: 1:54pm On Apr 24
Urheadmaster:
shocked

One of the reasons I don't condemned jungle justice anytime an armed robbers are caught and set ablazetongue

Lite em up
Re: 5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV by heffem(m): 1:58pm On Apr 24
diesel86:
Are dey planning to rob Naked Home owners too , because I don't understand this pattern again Γ³ undecided
... The pattern is this....they already got themselves oiled...so, if the operation goes the other way...it would be difficult to hold/grab them
Re: 5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV by ukaface(f): 2:02pm On Apr 24
Maybe there was delay in their costume deliveryπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£
God forbid o, but I fit burst laugh if I jam them like that ( God forbid)

1 Like

Re: 5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV by Originalsly: 2:09pm On Apr 24
WeddingParol:

That was part of the protection from their herbalist.

Exactly what I thought .... guess to make them invisible/bullet proof. 19th century people still around!
Re: 5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV by Xkay29(m): 2:12pm On Apr 24
I think their is something like spiritual to this, I once witnessed something like this around 2015, a lone bugler without clothes on him enter through our opened bathroom window and the moment he gained his entrance,he
was sure all the escape route for him was all left opened including the main gate to the house but unfortunately for him, it was the time for me to do my usual midnight prayer,as he was trying to climb the stairs was the time I saw him and thank God my military uncle was around and was in my room,I took my step back to wake my uncle who unharmed him and nothing like clothes was found on him,he was completely naked
Re: 5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:31pm On Apr 24
Sometimes, I dey always pray make these guys come my way...

At least, make e dey for my record say I took a soul of one criminal...

At least, one is okay...

Bastard thieves...
Re: 5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV by DMerciful(m): 2:35pm On Apr 24
This is not enough reason to support jungle justice. You people who still defend corrupt politicians like Tinubu that has looted billions are equally accomplice
Urheadmaster:
shocked

One of the reasons I don't condemned jungle justice anytime an armed robbers are caught and set ablazetongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV by JuanDeDios: 2:37pm On Apr 24
nedekid:
What the heck is wrong with that ones mouth? Is that teeth? shocked
Anyway, I think it is their juju. They will be told to go naked for invincibility.
They also wear boxers if not completely naked, they rub oil all over their body so if you try to grab them, they easily slip away. Part of their juju is that once they gain entrance, they look for a visible place eg a dining table or living room table to shit, once this happens, it is alleged everyone in the premises will fall into very deep and mysterious sleep. So deep, they will enter your bedroom, adjust your head and steal your phone under your pillow. Lol.
I know this because few years ago, it happend 2ice in a guest house I am associated with.
So they successfully operated naked and left unseen?
Re: 5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV by ufuosman(m): 2:45pm On Apr 24
Matheusmartin:
Wetin dem wan go rob??
Virgina
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: 5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV by ufuosman(m): 2:45pm On Apr 24
Na waπŸ˜‚
Re: 5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV by olatade(m): 2:45pm On Apr 24
Their herbalist don ginger them say them dey invisible.
Re: 5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV by CaptainFM1: 2:49pm On Apr 24
They could also just be cultist doing their night rituals. I have a neighbour that walks stark naked at night here speaking his juju voice as he pace up and about.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Killers Of Army General, Alkali Arrested In Jos (photos) / Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion / Suspected Badoo Member Caught After Three People Were Killed in Ikorodu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.