Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Multichoice Hikes Subscription Prices On DSTV, GOTV - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Multichoice Hikes Subscription Prices On DSTV, GOTV (43268 Views)

Multichoice Hikes Dstv, GOTV Prices After $72m Forex Loss / DSTV Hikes Subscription Fees For Second Time In 2023 / Did Dstv Eventually Increase Their Subscription Prices? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multichoice Hikes Subscription Prices On DSTV, GOTV by Pope98: 5:30pm On Apr 24
Bongadu:
Who still uses cable in 2024 if not for boomers ??

Just pirate bro

If you get small skill in hardware engineering, you can decrypt that decoder and watch free channels
how do you go about that
Re: Multichoice Hikes Subscription Prices On DSTV, GOTV by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:31pm On Apr 24
mobileboy:
thank God for CNF app that I'm now using to watch ball

no more wasting money on useless subscription
CNF app? Let me go and try it. These Multi-choice people no get joy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Multichoice Hikes Subscription Prices On DSTV, GOTV by usis3: 5:32pm On Apr 24
[quote author=superCleanworks post=129612432]Very good. Keep increasing it. Nigerians will complain and still pay.

with 3k sub and you set your TV to 480p , na you go taya. The sweetest part is you get to choose whatever you want to watch, pause, rewind and fastforward as you like and Your sub still dey if NePa take light.

My DSTV decoder is just another relic. [/quote.
Pls do u know any app I can use on my smart tv to watch movies and football
Re: Multichoice Hikes Subscription Prices On DSTV, GOTV by pezeji(m): 5:32pm On Apr 24
This is for people that don't have strong and free to air decoders

1 Like

Re: Multichoice Hikes Subscription Prices On DSTV, GOTV by ManirBK: 5:33pm On Apr 24
mobileboy:

pl can you link me with the App
Re: Multichoice Hikes Subscription Prices On DSTV, GOTV by usis3: 5:33pm On Apr 24
Any app I can use to watch movies and football on my smart TV

2 Likes

Re: Multichoice Hikes Subscription Prices On DSTV, GOTV by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 5:33pm On Apr 24
mediclife1987:

Hmmm, so Android TV is superior to Smart TV ba?

No mind me oh, I no Sabi all these things jarey....

Nobody knows it all, me sef go enter Google go check the one that is superior between the two because I don't know, but I think Android TV have an edge regarding downloading a wider range of app provided the app runs on OS system.

Do you get my point?
Re: Multichoice Hikes Subscription Prices On DSTV, GOTV by Niceguyy4444: 5:34pm On Apr 24
So people are still watching Gotv and Dstv in this country... I have dumped my decoder since last year, don't even know where I dropped it again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Multichoice Hikes Subscription Prices On DSTV, GOTV by UnknownT: 5:34pm On Apr 24
alizma:

When that eventually happened, people will say that government policies make it difficult for them to survive in Naija
whose responsibility is it to make easier the ease of doing business in Nigeria? Me? You? Government?
Re: Multichoice Hikes Subscription Prices On DSTV, GOTV by millionboi(m): 5:35pm On Apr 24
kingzjay:

I don't know if the Decoder is still in the market.. it's just for you to make findings or you get a fairly used from someone who has for sale.

So many channels to choose from. If you combine like 2 or 3 LNB, na you to tire sef... Absolutely FREE
what is LNB?
Re: Multichoice Hikes Subscription Prices On DSTV, GOTV by Alhamdu09(m): 5:35pm On Apr 24
deeptechcool:
Who still dey use these bloodsuckers?
viewing centres, may be.

1 Like

Re: Multichoice Hikes Subscription Prices On DSTV, GOTV by 2mininuP: 5:36pm On Apr 24
mobileboy:

Tell me more about this CNF app
Re: Multichoice Hikes Subscription Prices On DSTV, GOTV by ManirBK: 5:37pm On Apr 24
Discountsempai:
Olympics is coming.
when
Re: Multichoice Hikes Subscription Prices On DSTV, GOTV by JasonNOTStatham: 5:38pm On Apr 24
kingzjay:
Since beginning of the year, I had returned to my Strong Decoder... Free to Air
Do STRONG have live matches from EPL, Serie A, champion's league and similar?

Star times is underrated in this country, considering the options. I mean we can't watch it all, obviously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Multichoice Hikes Subscription Prices On DSTV, GOTV by kollysnut(m): 5:41pm On Apr 24
Dapromzy333:

https://platinumtimes.ng/just-in-multichoice-announces-price-adjustment-for-dstv-gotv-packages/

I think is high time I download all episodes of sider and friends, cocomelon and co.
Re: Multichoice Hikes Subscription Prices On DSTV, GOTV by jamesversion: 5:45pm On Apr 24
Jeezuzpick:
Make una no go buy smart TV...

How many Gigabytes you wan buy with ₦30k, wey you go get access to almost all video wey dey internet?

My TV na 65 Inches. You know how much for Data subscription? Abeg DSTV dey help in its own way, but this increase is crazy na. Compact was 9k in 2022. Now it N15,700. In just 2 years. And the government doesn't care.

5 Likes

Re: Multichoice Hikes Subscription Prices On DSTV, GOTV by Ade1177: 5:50pm On Apr 24
jamesversion:

My TV na 65 Inches. You know how much for Data subscription? Abeg DSTV dey help in its own way, but this increase is crazy na. Compact was 9k in 2022. Now it N15,700. In just 2 years. And the government doesn't care.
Govt as how

Nigerians and calling govt

If it's not okay by you
Leave their product for them

It's a company running on profit

It's like calling govt to tell someone to reduce the price of his product

Mind you
There are so many other options
Aside dstv and gotv

2 Likes

Re: Multichoice Hikes Subscription Prices On DSTV, GOTV by Papayaayasager(m): 5:55pm On Apr 24
This year Bbnaija is in the mud for me 4,850 for three months 14,550 that go pay my last born play group school fees na.

1 Like

Re: Multichoice Hikes Subscription Prices On DSTV, GOTV by Slimtuns(m): 5:55pm On Apr 24
Imagine changing their price list twice in less than a year in spite of the nosediving state of the economy. That's what happens when a business doesn't have a competition, they will always see themselves as a king that has authority over his kingdom.

Why would I spend 15k and still won't be able to watch UCL? Just some recycled old movies they keep showing every now and then. People just need to stop subscribing to their nonsense and put a stop to the daylight robbery once and for all.

This is a very insensitive move and I don't even care if it's as a result of the devaluation of NGN against USD. Their business is in Nigeria and their customers are Nigerians!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multichoice Hikes Subscription Prices On DSTV, GOTV by ojotobiloba1: 5:55pm On Apr 24
99thEnemy:

The last time I subscribed DSTV was during the 2022 FIFA World Cup.

Don’t worry, they will soon exit Nigeria.

With Unlimited internet subscription and internet streaming subscriptions that allow multiple users per account, who would keep letting these mofos leech em?

It’s only a matter of time.
Same here o
The next time i will subscribe is two days bf euro in June and only if Light is better den

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Multichoice Hikes Subscription Prices On DSTV, GOTV by 2Radii: 5:56pm On Apr 24
mobileboy:

is it on playstore?? The CNF??

the ones I am using would work for 5secs and skip for 2mins

1 Like

Re: Multichoice Hikes Subscription Prices On DSTV, GOTV by osazsky(m): 5:58pm On Apr 24
kingzjay:

There's a channel called "MBC 3". It shows cartoon 24/7.. I'm sure they're other cartoon channels.

Sincerely, it's working perfectly.. so many channels to choose from FRRE
not in english
Re: Multichoice Hikes Subscription Prices On DSTV, GOTV by stevedeey(m): 6:07pm On Apr 24
If after leaving my decoder unscribed to, for months any useless DSTV customer care calls me to find out the reason I have not subscribed, I will rain everlasting curses on him/her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multichoice Hikes Subscription Prices On DSTV, GOTV by Funnydagreat: 6:11pm On Apr 24
deeptechcool:
Who still dey use these bloodsuckers?

Explain to me how they are bloodsuckers We Nigerians don’t pass aggression to the government that kept on borrowing and printing money and causes inflation but we pass aggression on business that is trying to survive
Re: Multichoice Hikes Subscription Prices On DSTV, GOTV by kingxsamz(m): 6:23pm On Apr 24
Lol, these days DSTV is just used to keep guests entertained and to watch football matches. They're almost useIess. Let them keep increasing their prices. What is sure is 10 years from now they'll be struggling to stay in business.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multichoice Hikes Subscription Prices On DSTV, GOTV by kingzjay(m): 6:24pm On Apr 24
millionboi:
what is LNB?

The small object pointing to your satellite dish
Re: Multichoice Hikes Subscription Prices On DSTV, GOTV by kingxsamz(m): 6:25pm On Apr 24
Wesha:
Nigerians are learning to live without them. Our phones do the job now.

Exactly. Now that one can download HD movies and cast on their television screen, what does one need DSTV for? 😂
Re: Multichoice Hikes Subscription Prices On DSTV, GOTV by Bahdguyishere: 6:35pm On Apr 24
With my smart Tv I'm good to go
Bleep Multichoice
Re: Multichoice Hikes Subscription Prices On DSTV, GOTV by Archbishop88: 6:35pm On Apr 24
mobileboy:

Please screenshot the app.
Re: Multichoice Hikes Subscription Prices On DSTV, GOTV by akinsto4ever(m): 6:36pm On Apr 24
Any DStv agent wey call me dey ask why i neva subscribe na my swear go kill am

2 Likes

Re: Multichoice Hikes Subscription Prices On DSTV, GOTV by Kaybaba5(m): 6:37pm On Apr 24
mobileboy:

Co's u never marry that's y
Re: Multichoice Hikes Subscription Prices On DSTV, GOTV by Okechinwadike: 6:38pm On Apr 24
Discountsempai:
Olympics is coming.
Olympic kill you there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

‘Coming 2 America’: Davido Invited To View His Hollywood Debut Movie / Mike Ezuruonye Rocks Bald Hair In 'Our Landlord' Movie (Video, Photos) / Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.