Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter (35285 Views)

Queen Elizabeth II's Secret Letter To Citizens Of Sydney To Be Opened In 2085 / Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia / Saudi Arabia First Female Soldiers Graduate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by edungene7: 9:23am On Apr 25
The hypocrites in Nigeria should come and learn make nobody worry nobody
Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by jjcena(m): 9:23am On Apr 25
I have a free private jet for hisbah police that wants to go to Saudi and destroy the alcohol, then arrest the Prince

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by Tetraozonaitera: 9:23am On Apr 25
helinues:
They are tired of drinking it behind doors.

Hisbah in North, how far now

grin

Some even fill their prayer kettle with it. grin
"Holy sipping" systematically.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by Sheuns(m): 9:26am On Apr 25
Postinor:
Such a shame on the headquarters of islam,but sha,we muslims follow the quran and hadiths and not saudi arabia

Saudi Arabia is not the headquarters of Islam. Makkah and Medina are.
Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by Smitaro100(m): 9:26am On Apr 25
Northern muslims problem na illiteracy jam religion.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by Faposky95: 9:29am On Apr 25
.....wat a move...my confused one..!!!!!
Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by Entusky(m): 9:30am On Apr 25
Notin concern me Dis wan na moon worshippers family matter Ah no go chook mouth
Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by Sicklebear28: 9:30am On Apr 25
My northern brothers how far
Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by Paraman: 9:31am On Apr 25
lekankolade:

Let’s forget Islamic take about alcohol, what are the health benefits of Alcohol to humans?
Has it done more good than harm to humans?
Imagine if Islam supported taking Alcohol, how do think the world will look like?
The little sanity we are enjoying in the world currently is simply because Islam forbids some stuffs that other religions don’t see as evil πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Think about it
Tchewww
Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by 99thEnemy(m): 9:32am On Apr 25
Praxis758:
Even the Bible and God forbid drinking beer and alcohol.

Totally condemnable
When you know nothing, just shut the fΓΊck up.

Proverbs 31:6-7, states: β€œGive beer to those who are perishing, wine to those who are in anguish; let them drink and forget their poverty and remember their misery no more.”

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by Exceed15: 9:33am On Apr 25
They know it has been hypocrisy all along. That's one Islamic country I can go for holiday.
Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by imam07: 9:34am On Apr 25
Sapasenator:

What a about alchohol in your cough syrup
and d one in his cake. Those people are dumb.
Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by 99thEnemy(m): 9:35am On Apr 25
dettolgel:

There is alcohol in your cough syrup, in paracetamol and panadol.
🀣
Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by TRAPLORD13: 9:35am On Apr 25
Westernization of the Islamic kingdom in full force.its ok to kill in the name of Allah but alcohol consumption is haram.demagogic hypocrisy at it's premium

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by WINDSOW(m): 9:35am On Apr 25
Scatterscatter:
I pity Saudi Arabia, if MURIC and HISBAH catch them ehn angry
MURIC angrily slammed the door with his squeezed face like tortoise ynash.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by 99thEnemy(m): 9:36am On Apr 25
Ekaette1621990:
Our Northern Muslim brothers left the group chat πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Anyway I laugh in Swahili πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Where is Antichristian please?
Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by vitalclues: 9:37am On Apr 25
Racoon:
Hehehe! I just dey laugh the HISBAH fanatics confiscating alcohol in Northern Nigeria while denying people of their livelihood but fool sharing from the consolidated revenue accruing from tariffs and taxation on same.

Do you know even some of the so call Hisbah officials take alcohol secretly. They're like our Police who fight arrest drug dealers but are heavily involved in it. When people fight something too passionately or forcely I begin to suspect if they're struggling with the same thing.
Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by gloryman91: 9:37am On Apr 25
Innallahi Waina Ileyi Rojihuna.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by ebila(m): 9:39am On Apr 25
Praxis758:

Totally condemnable

That's not correct, you should read the bible again.
Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by Tetraozonaitera: 9:40am On Apr 25
Chinjo2:

The bible never condemn drinking of alcohol. It only condemn drunkenness. St paul advised Timothy to take a little wine.
Secondly Jesus turned water into wine. Though it was not recorded if the wine was alcoholic or non alcoholic but common sense will tell you that what are usually served at ceremonies at that time were fermented grape juice which translates to alcohol.

You can choose not to drink because of personal reason but don't be enslave by what your pastor says about alcohol.

‭‭1 Timothy 5:23 NIV‬‬
[23] Stop drinking only water, and use a little wine because of your stomach and your frequent illnesses.

You are absolutely right.

That is Paul advising Timothy to take it once in a while because of his health.

The Lord Jesus turned water to wine. Some say it's not alcoholic.
Who says?

The party chairman came to the servers and said:
"where did you keep this better wine. The good is always served first and when guys are satisfied and the good wine is finished then, the other is brought to the table".

Common sense should tell anyone the wine is alcoholic. Not some coca cola.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by plumcomm: 9:40am On Apr 25
Stanleymaster1:
I have notice something on nairaland, many people don't read the topic before commenting. They only read the heading.
I just don’t understand how useless people can be,the alcohol was banned after a prince killed a British envoy.it was not for religious reasons.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by Oghene86: 9:41am On Apr 25
clearcrystal:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-68085190.amp

Globe Eye News

And they are destroying alcohol in Northern Nigeria, while the origin of Islam is opening a new shop, Nigerian Moslem should wise up.
Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by MrPOTUS: 9:44am On Apr 25
Postinor:
Such a shame on the headquarters of islam,but sha,we muslims follow the quran and hadiths and not saudi arabia

No be dem write d Quran?

Keep fooling yourself undecided
Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by Abee79(m): 9:44am On Apr 25
Biko, drop location 😁
Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by id4sho(m): 9:45am On Apr 25
Scatterscatter:
I pity Saudi Arabia, if MURIC and HISBAH catch them ehn angry

Dead body go surplus grin
Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by toujurs: 9:46am On Apr 25
I respect the saidi's so much. They are so blessed very peaceful place.
Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by Tetraozonaitera: 9:46am On Apr 25
99thEnemy:

Where is Antichristian please?

Somewhere drinking his sorrow off

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by dreamworld: 9:46am On Apr 25
Somebody say alhoohool
Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by DonroxyII: 9:47am On Apr 25
christejames:
But our so called northern brethren who now practice the religion more than the aborigines from the Middle East will always use their hisbah to destroy something that they indirectly benefits from through tax grin grin grin?

CORNfused 🌽 entity.

Bigotism has really dealt a massive blow to Africa, we no longer care about our tradition most especially the Northern Muslims, they've excised their tradition and put on mostly the tradition of the Arabians. You will never see the Iranian Muslims, Chinese Muslims, Indian Muslims, the Turkish Muslims, even the Senegalese or Gambian Muslims forget about their tradition or culture even as they are staunch Muslims amongst them, unlike our northern brethren.

I will cut the North Central Muslims, South Western Muslims some slacks though.
Yoruba-Muslim too cheesy .... Average Northerners are Fervent in attitude at whatever guises ... It is Expected they Behaved in such ways & Manners.....

Regardless of Religion Doctrines or affiliations, Some Cultures & Her People are "Maniacs" Such that Once they embraced a Philosophy They Just Went Berserk even more than the Propounders ... it's just "Genetics" in Play ....

But as Information age is growing & Everyone is Recognizing their identity, I expected some modifications in behavioral Tendencies as time goes on because Fanatisms is the core building-Blocks of Terrorism & Northern Nigeria is now in its own Wreck .... They(Terror Sponsors) are now exploiting Northern Behaviours Against North-Itself & Their Leaders Hypocrisy is Now Eating Them All ....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by Osanoghodua1: 9:47am On Apr 25
Someone in Kano will die after seeing this. I expect a massive protest in Kano and other parts of the north against this infidelity action by the Saudi King.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by Firstcitizen: 9:47am On Apr 25
Praxis758:

Totally condemnable

But Jesus make shayo for all men to high na. Them even commend the shayo sef
Re: Saudi Arabia's First Alcohol Store Has Opened In The Diplomatic Quarter by GEEBITE: 9:48am On Apr 25
If you even go deeper into what the Lord of the ceremony said at the wedding in Cana Galillee. The wine was alcoholic because he pulled the groom aside and said to him that in most parties "everyone serves the best wine first and when people are drunk freely(and a lot)they serve the inferior ones.But you have saved the best for last" (John 2:11). That is the origin of the popular phrase saving the best for last.
Chinjo2:

The bible never condemn drinking of alcohol. It only condemn drunkenness. St paul advised Timothy to take a little wine.
Secondly Jesus turned water into wine. Though it was not recorded if the wine was alcoholic or non alcoholic but common sense will tell you that what are usually served at ceremonies at that time were fermented grape juice which translates to alcohol.

You can choose not to drink because of personal reason but don't be enslave by what your pastor says about alcohol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coup Attempt In Burkina Faso / Alan Garcia Is Dies! Shot Himself Dead Before Arrest / How The U.K Ended Up In A Fuel And Food Shortage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.