Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Though All Religion Are Shit, But Islam Is The Most Terrible. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Though All Religion Are Shit, But Islam Is The Most Terrible. (136 Views)

It's Delusional To Think That Science And Religion Are Compatible. / Why Do All Religion Preach Peace But Non Is Peaceful? / This Is What Those Calling For The Removal Of Religion Are Actually Calling For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Though All Religion Are Shit, But Islam Is The Most Terrible. by FatherOfJesus: 8:12am On Apr 25
Islam, that religion is so shitty and I can't imagine that people practice it.

Christianity has its shitty parts, but they are still more liberal. Christianity is not as violent( at least modern Christianity) as Islam.
Give Islam a chance, it will totally subjugate you and kill you if you resist.

Islam is the shittiest religion ever, sincerely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Though All Religion Are Shit, But Islam Is The Most Terrible. by Sirmwill: 8:23am On Apr 25
Torr
Re: Though All Religion Are Shit, But Islam Is The Most Terrible. by Entusky(m): 8:26am On Apr 25
Infact, their prophet was a pervert
He married a 5 year old girl and consummated d union when she was 9 year old.
He also married d wife of his adopted son after the adopted son died.
And u go come tell me say na d same GOD wey ABRAHAM, MOSES AND YESHUA preach about send am

1 Like

Re: Though All Religion Are Shit, But Islam Is The Most Terrible. by hakeem4(m): 8:32am On Apr 25
Islam is the most boring of all three religions, it just plagiarized the Jewish and Christian
Re: Though All Religion Are Shit, But Islam Is The Most Terrible. by okosodo: 9:00am On Apr 25
Islam
Re: Though All Religion Are Shit, But Islam Is The Most Terrible. by chatinent: 11:38am On Apr 25
hakeem4:
Islam is the most boring of all three religions, it just plagiarized the Jewish and Christian

Three Religion?
Re: Though All Religion Are Shit, But Islam Is The Most Terrible. by hakeem4(m): 12:03pm On Apr 25
chatinent:

Three Religion?
well i was speaking about the abrahamic religion
Re: Though All Religion Are Shit, But Islam Is The Most Terrible. by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:36pm On Apr 25
It's because Islam was built on politics in their teachings they meant peace all through but with politics there's no way they can achieve such peace even among their fellow Muslims! undecided
Re: Though All Religion Are Shit, But Islam Is The Most Terrible. by Emmanuel30a: 2:14pm On Apr 25
FatherOfJesus:
Islam, that religion is so shitty and I can't imagine that people practice it.

Christianity has its shitty parts, but they are still more liberal. Christianity is not as violent( at least modern Christianity) as Islam.
Give Islam a chance, it will totally subjugate you and kill you if you resist.

Islam is the shittiest religion ever, sincerely
FatherofJesus buy me lexus and don't be anxious...

(1) (Reply)

List Of Some Consequences Of Engaging In Masturbation. / What Is Your Desire? / The Irreducible Minimum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.