Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa (47100 Views)

Woman Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Her Husband (graphic Photos) / Driver And Passenger Fighting Over N100 In The Middle Of The Road At Abuja. / Man Pours Hot Boiling Oil On His Wife In Nasarawa State(graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa by Teymanhenry(f): 12:34pm On Apr 25
Dididrumz:
Damn.

It is shameful to hit a lady.

It is devilish to pour hot oil on a man. It's an attempt to murder

1 Like

Re: Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa by Elinosweet143(f): 12:35pm On Apr 25
Just say NO to violence and rest, me i have never worn a fight, dem dey everly beat me from child so i borrow myself sense and i stay faaaar away from what would lead to physical combat. But one fact still remains here don't hit a woman no matter what ur best option is to walk away
Beverlyjean:

So let's accept that if a woman slaps a man....the man should retaliate with a deadly punch that will disfigure her face for life
Re: Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa by cococandy(f): 12:37pm On Apr 25
You started off well but ruined it. Someone said bad stuff to you doesn’t excuse you initiating violence on them. Yes her reaction should have matched the slap but He could have matched her with words too. A slap is not commensurate to exchange of words.
Basicend:

Your verdict is foolish.

A slap is not commensurate all over body burns.

That is stark wickedness to mutilate a fellow human being.

And mind you, in most cases, it is the lady that over infuriated the guy with excess running mouth of abuses.

She will sleep in jail. Just follow the case.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa by Dennisochampa: 12:38pm On Apr 25
He deserves it..

Never lay your hands on a woman... If she too vex u... Walk away as long as your life is not in danger....
Re: Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:40pm On Apr 25
😁😁 grin
Re: Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa by qtguru(m): 12:41pm On Apr 25
All because of 100 naira ??
Re: Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa by seanery: 12:45pm On Apr 25
Na dem....

Poverty stricken cows.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa by ukaface(f): 12:45pm On Apr 25
Basicend:

Your verdict is foolish.

A slap is not commensurate all over body burns.

That is stark wickedness to mutilate a fellow human being.

And mind you, in most cases, it is the lady that over-infuriated the guy with excess running mouth of abuses.

She will sleep in jail. Just follow the case.
Were you there?
How you take know say na the woman over infuriated the guy? And what’s stopping the guy from just walking away? You can’t provoke someone and not get a reaction. For every action there’s equal and opposite reaction.
Both of them acted out of anger.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa by Beverlyjean(f): 12:47pm On Apr 25
Dennisochampa:
He deserves it..

Never lay your hands on a woman... If she too vex u... Walk away as long as your life is not in danger....

U are a simp... so men deserves to be hit by women shey??
Re: Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa by tiswell(m): 12:48pm On Apr 25
Dididrumz:
Damn.

It is shameful to hit a lady.
...and it is bravery when a lady pours hot oil on a man
Re: Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa by Slimtuns(m): 12:49pm On Apr 25
Controlling one's emotions no doubt can be challenging in some cases but still, it's an art everyone needs to master to avoid consequences that the emotions cannot contain
Re: Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa by Dennisochampa: 12:49pm On Apr 25
Beverlyjean:

U are a simp... so men deserves to be hit by women shey??

Your shallow brain didn't allow u get the message clearly....

Any man who hits a woman deserves hot oil....

I said what I said.....

When you read the message, the hot oil and the slap, which one came first??

No be the man slap the woman wen make the woman pour hot oil for him body??

Common sense which u obviously don't have should have told u that if the man didn't slap the woman, she probably or most likely would not have ended up pouring him hot oil
Re: Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:52pm On Apr 25
Self defence they say. If feminists na judge over the matter she will acquit her and counsel the man
Re: Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa by Beverlyjean(f): 12:53pm On Apr 25
Dennisochampa:

Your shallow brain didn't allow u get the message clearly....

Any man who hits a woman deserves hot oil....

I said what I said.....

When you read the message, the hot oil and the slap, which one came first??

No be the man slap the woman wen make the woman pour hot oil for him body??

Common sense which u obviously don't have should have told u that if the man didn't slap the woman, she probably or most likely would not have ended up pouring him hot oil

Common sense u don't have ... masculinity, u don't have .... money , u don't have ... strong mind , u don't have.... u are just a woman in a man's body.... pure weakling
Re: Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa by Rybnyk(m): 12:54pm On Apr 25
post=129626151:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/4/lady-pours-hot-cooking-oil-on-man-over-n100-in-adamawa-2.html

Slapping someone who is frying with oil is like snatching food from an adult rottweiler. It's easy to guess what the reaction will be like. Sorry to the guy,next time it's not necessary to resort to violence. Even if you're provoked,you have to be sensible...
Re: Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa by Goldbw122(m): 1:05pm On Apr 25
Sometimes it is better to start single then to endanger your life for anything, there is life more than relationship, or should I say angry, is the worst thing that can change your life, for the better or worst.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa by Dennisochampa: 1:09pm On Apr 25
Beverlyjean:

Common sense u don't have ... masculinity, u don't have .... money , u don't have ... strong mind , u don't have.... u are just a woman in a man's body.... pure weakling

Goat.... I wish it happens to u... Go dey slap woman make devil punish you....

U have no right to lay your hands on a woman... If u too get power... Go fight boko haram... U oaf.....

Na woman body una Wan deh show power.....animal
Re: Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa by uvie66: 1:09pm On Apr 25
mytime24:
Too bad
Very good I am happy, it will rejigg his brain forever not to abuse the weaker self.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa by chiboycue: 1:15pm On Apr 25
post=129626151:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/4/lady-pours-hot-cooking-oil-on-man-over-n100-in-adamawa-2.html

The man would have averted the incidence by quietly paying the lady N100 instead he choose to slap the lady. The lady retaliated by pouring the hot oil on him out of self defense. The man is the cause of his predicament.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa by Pupanchy(m): 1:16pm On Apr 25
So does that mean say the neck don dey fry like that ?
Re: Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa by Proserpina: 1:17pm On Apr 25
Keep your hands to yourself.

Avoid problems

Una no go hear grin grin
Re: Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa by Druss(m): 1:24pm On Apr 25
Next time, when he feels the need to slap - he will think twice.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa by Druss(m): 1:25pm On Apr 25
Beverlyjean:

Masculinity is not determined by how you beat or slap women or other creatures. If yours is, you are a very insecure human being. A man is a man without the need to prove so.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa by Druss(m): 1:26pm On Apr 25
Teymanhenry:

It is devilish to pour hot oil on a man. It's an attempt to murder

People have died from slaps
Re: Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa by razzydoo(m): 1:30pm On Apr 25
Thanks God it isn’t feminist on this forum that would judge the matter. Trust feminist to leverage on never hit a woman. grin Trust the law to take its course on the matter.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa by Unbreakable007: 1:37pm On Apr 25
Nice one from the Lady.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa by meobizy(f): 1:44pm On Apr 25
Bad wife na epidemic for Naija.
Re: Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa by Teymanhenry(f): 1:47pm On Apr 25
Druss:

People have died from slaps
You can't compare though
Re: Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa by Pitssbull: 1:56pm On Apr 25
Because of oyel? Kai

Is your Vocabulary good?
Do you enjoying Chatting into the far night.
Do you like helping people with enquiries.
If yes their's a business you can venture into that will pay you well for these qualities.
Send a message to
moneyvirtual74@gmail.com
Re: Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa by karmaolu1(m): 2:07pm On Apr 25
I love and hate reading bad news grin grin
#eye 4 eye
Re: Lady Pours Hot Cooking Oil On Man Over N100 In Adamawa by Mckraz01: 2:08pm On Apr 25
This one na 3 1
Away win and over

[1quote author= post=129626151]

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/4/lady-pours-hot-cooking-oil-on-man-over-n100-in-adamawa-2.html[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Ogbuehi Pius Egwuekwe In Anambra (Photo) / Customs Intercepts Military Hardware, Bulletproof Cars Worth 1.2Bn At Ijebu-Ode / Armed Robber Caught While Withdrawing Money With Victim's ATM Card In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.