Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped (47165 Views)

The Prison Where Hushpuppi Will Stay For 11 Years In The US / Chicago Prison Where Hushpuppi Is Being Held / El Chapo Final Journey To Colorado Prison Where He'll Serve Life Sentence(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped by immortalcrown(m): 9:12pm On Apr 25
Idaytesj29:
Oh it's me against you? I thought we are discussing. Sorry, I am not up for that.
You said I will complain when a budget is made for a good correctional centre. Your claim about me led to me asking you to get the cost of a good correctional centre.
Re: Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped by tellwisdom: 9:21pm On Apr 25
Tallesty1:
Then don't break any law and pray Nigeria police do not force one on you.

Na when one big man carry u enter there, u go change ur mind for this statement.
Re: Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped by Tallesty1(m): 9:23pm On Apr 25
tellwisdom:

Na when one big man carry u enter there, u go change ur mind for this statement
grin grin grin grin

Big man go use police to do that nah, nah why I say pray make police no force one on you.
Re: Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped by highbee02: 9:52pm On Apr 25
The guy in the cell also wish the cellwall collapsed, c the look on his face
Re: Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped by Emeka511(m): 10:15pm On Apr 25
See prison fence...
Nawa o.
Re: Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped by Glassysea(m): 10:26pm On Apr 25
Best that all ran away, look at prison, evil leaders , how on earth will a human being been lock up here
Re: Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped by lesbiconverter: 5:38am On Apr 26
BlackyOne:
Lol, why is the prison wall very close to the cells?

What did the night security team do to prevent the escape?

So many of the inmates already stole phones and are commenting on Nairaland grin
this one sef dey 😂
Re: Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped by Amudeneogu: 7:59am On Apr 26
All prisons across Nigeria are death traps
Re: Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped by JoeEeL(m): 8:13am On Apr 26
ProudNigerian01:

Omo not being there is not about crimes alone, many people there are innocent, we just have to thank ask God that we are not there why people who are innocent are there.

Meanwhile,

Live your life for God. God hates sin and if you want to please Him, stay away from sin, pray more often and read your Bible.

You have not and can never commit an unpardonable sin but you must return always to ask for mercy and forgiveness.

Prov.28.13 - He who covers his sins will not prosper, But whoever confesses and forsakes them will have mercy.
Re: Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped by Idaytesj29(m): 8:24am On Apr 26
immortalcrown:
You said I will complain when a budget is made for a good correctional centre. Your claim about me led to me asking you to get the cost of a good correctional centre.

Sorry about that. I just want to say that Correctional Facilities are public infrastructures like hospital and schools, infact they have school, clinic, workshop etc inside. So, they need to be build to state in a way that it will give hope and not hardened those kept there more than they were outside.
Re: Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped by princefunm: 10:56am On Apr 26
GistMedia0:
Here are the photos of Decimated Niger Prison where 118 Inmates Escaped

https://www.nairaland.com/8072577/over-100-inmates-escape-rain

A heavy rainstorm at the Medium Security Custodial Centre in Suleja, Niger State, led to significant damage to the facility and enabled 118 inmates to escape on Wednesday night. The Federal Capital Territory Command of the Nigerian Correctional Service confirmed the incident, attributing the escape to the damage caused by the storm, which included a breach in the perimeter fence. Ten of the escaped inmates have been recaptured through collaboration with security agencies, while efforts to find the others are ongoing.

Jesu....

This is medium security?

So what will maximum security be like?

This just tells the whole story about Nigeria in general.

A disgusting lack of regard for human life.

If this is the standard of a medium security prison where criminals are not deemed dangerous enough to be maximum security grade.....then honestly I don't know.
Re: Photos Of Collapsed Niger Prison Where 118 Inmates Escaped by Chaseyxl(m): 12:10pm On Apr 26
immortalcrown:
Imagine the dangers the escaped inmates will constitute in the society now.

Look at the standard of the prison. Prison is meant to be a rehabilitation centre. But Nigerian standard of prisons harden inmates. Majority of those that leave Nigerian prisons become harder criminals.

Them no born the person well! After wetin ur eyes see 4 there?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnapped Man Rejected By Ritual Killers Because Of Scar On His Head. Photo / "Every Time A Girl Is Killed By Her Yahoo Boyfriend, It Gives Me Joy - Kosi Ugo / Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.