Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Albinos Are Evil? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Albinos Are Evil? (1972 Views)

Albinos / Igbele: Evil Forest Where Itsekiris Dump Corpses Of Witches, Wizards / Town Where Death Awaits Albinos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Albinos Are Evil? by BlackLibya: 2:26am On Nov 20, 2011
What do you guys think about the beliefs that albinos are evil? I saw this picture on facebook, it is just the cutest(the picture).

Re: Albinos Are Evil? by HISchild: 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2011
"Albinos" are human beings created in the image of GOD, just like the rest of us.  Before true redemption by The Lord JESUS CHRIST by HIS grace through the hearing of the word and the operation /miracle of GOD in granting one eternal life and a new heart, by nature, all mankind is inherently evil, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of GOD;” - Rom 3:23, for "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?" - Jer 17:9; "For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: All these evil things come from within, and defile the man." -Mar 7:21-23
Re: Albinos Are Evil? by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2011
HISchild:

"Albinos" are human beings created in the image of GOD, just like the rest of us.  Before true redemption by The Lord JESUS CHRIST by HIS grace through the hearing of the word and the operation /miracle of GOD in granting one eternal life and a new heart, by nature, all mankind is inherently evil, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of GOD;” - Rom 3:23, for "The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?" - Jer 17:9; "For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: All these evil things come from within, and defile the man." -Mar 7:21-23

shut up
Re: Albinos Are Evil? by kayode256(m): 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2011
shocked
WHAT A DISGUSTING POST BLACK LIBYA OR WHAT DO YOU CALL YOURSELF SMH VERY SILLY PERSON

1 Like

Re: Albinos Are Evil? by kayode256(m): 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2011
THERE IS NO NEED TO DISCUSS SUCH MATTERS, ARE THEY NOT HUMAN BEINGS LIKE YOU AND ME KMT??
Re: Albinos Are Evil? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2011
^^^^
are you human being shocked
Re: Albinos Are Evil? by BlackLibya: 9:37pm On Nov 20, 2011
THERE IS NO NEED TO DISCUSS SUCH MATTERS, ARE THEY NOT HUMAN BEINGS LIKE YOU AND ME KMT??

becuz there are ppl in these forums and across africa that think they are not human or treat them less than. thats the point of this thread, to get ppl's opinion
Re: Albinos Are Evil? by member3(m): 11:51am On Nov 22, 2011
becuz there are ppl in these forums and across africa that think they are not human
I am serious when i say , There are actually people who like this?
Re: Albinos Are Evil? by Tosinville(m): 12:21pm On Nov 22, 2011
smh @ the topic & thread

1 Like

Re: Albinos Are Evil? by Emmyk(m): 11:11pm On Nov 22, 2011
They are not evil and are human,just a little weird.
Re: Albinos Are Evil? by Emmyk(m): 11:17pm On Nov 22, 2011
Like their eyes see more clearly at twilight/night dan day time.
Re: Albinos Are Evil? by lepasharon(f): 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2011
sme says dey r descendents of white ppl maybe das why undecided
Re: Albinos Are Evil? by Ladilgs: 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2011
Some peeps think they are good for "magic" African style. You can turn them into a private ATM machine. Africans can be dumb.
Re: Albinos Are Evil? by Emmyk(m): 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2011
Ladilgs:

Some peeps think they are good for "magic" African style. You can turn them into a private ATM machine. Africans can be dumb.
which part? What are you?
Re: Albinos Are Evil? by Gboliwe: 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2011
I heard they dont die and when I tried to challenge the information, they asked me to mention just one albino i've ever seen his obituary or attended his burial. I've been thinking since then and havent found any.
I dont believe they are evil anyway
Re: Albinos Are Evil? by BlackLibya: 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2011
I heard they dont die and when I tried to challenge the information, they asked me to mention just one albino i've ever seen his obituary or attended his burial. I've been thinking since then and havent found any.

lol i love african humor
Re: Albinos Are Evil? by tpiadotcom: 1:38am On Jul 20, 2015
Gboliwe:

Why are nlers preoccupied with this? ??,

(1) (Reply)

What Has Black Man Contributed To The World? / Photo: Africa's First Official Unclad Beach Opens In South Africa / Sex : How It's Destroying Your Business And Life.do This Now .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.