Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Sex : How It's Destroying Your Business And Life.do This Now . - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Sex : How It's Destroying Your Business And Life.do This Now . (1980 Views)

Are Feminists Destroying The Igbo Community? / How Culture Is Destroying Christianity In Africa – Pastor Poju Oyemade Writes / Wole Soyinka Returns To America After ‘destroying’ Green Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex : How It's Destroying Your Business And Life.do This Now . by Freedomsurellp: 12:11am On Jun 09, 2022
Hello This is Freedom Light again.
Oga the Present Business Failures ,Bad Luck and Problems you are Having Presently could have started after the Last Sex you had with a Strange Lady / Woman who is not your wife

I'm not here to Play or Engage in any Argument with anyone , I'm here to Make Exposition and Show you the Deep things about Life which you are Ignorant about .

Stop Comparing yourself to others ,We have different Spiritual Energies ,Some are Dull ,Some are Averagely Bright , Some are very Bright .

The Private Part of Every Woman is a highly Spiritual Power House .Sorry to those that Sucks the Pussy of a Lady , Especially when she has just Finished her Period .

Oga ,You know how much you invested on that Business when you started , Immediately after you had Sex with that Lady ,See what is Happening to your Business.

I know of one Man that Opened a Big Shop at Alaba International ,He travels Abroad to bring in Musical Instruments ,Some 8 years ago ..This man went to a Nite Club , Slept with a Strange Lady ..Today his Business has Collapsed .

He didn't even know how everything happened until a Powerful Spiritual Prayer was done to Reveal that which He Confirmed.

5 Minutes or at least 20 Minutes Enjoyment not worth you Destroying your Destinies .

I'm not Encouraging you to continue Sleeping Around.

Have you ever Slept with any Strange Lady and since then you realised your whole Business ,Life ,Work is Failing.

Get a white Bucket ,Get a whole.Aligator Pepper ,take it to your back with your hands to break it ,take 9 Pieces out of it
and put it in a white Bucket ,Get lots of Bitter Leaf , Ewe Iyalode Pupa,Ewe Iyalode Funfun , Squeeze all together , Extract the water and add Local salt and use it to bath .Before you Squeeze it use salt water to wash your hand first .Use the Water to bath before going to Bed .

It will remove Negative Energies from your Tripartite Nature ..

Freedom Light Spirituals Cares .

Are you Fed-up about Your Situations ? are you a Once Big Business Man and Presently things are not Moving well .

ARE YOU ABROAD AND you are having strong and strange Feeling to just come back to Nigeria and Meet your People Abandoning all your things ...

Check below My Contact email .

Read this Thread for those of you that wanted to Commit a Suicide.
https://www.nairaland.com/7166573/suicide-before-drink-sniper-hang
Re: Sex : How It's Destroying Your Business And Life.do This Now . by Freedomsurellp: 12:53am On Jun 09, 2022
Stop Getting Comfortable with Discomfort ..

Mail Now

1 Like

Re: Sex : How It's Destroying Your Business And Life.do This Now . by Freedomsurellp: 1:47am On Jun 09, 2022
If you know the truth about the Intensity of Spiritualism Attached to the Private of a Woman ,You will be much more Careful about just Laying on the Chest of a Woman to Have Sex ..

It's Deeper .

Talk to Freedom Light Now ...before that your Business Finnaly Collapsed .

1 Like

Re: Sex : How It's Destroying Your Business And Life.do This Now . by Freedomsurellp: 8:31am On Jun 09, 2022
Little time Pleasures of SEX with a Strange Woman

It Could Destroy your Beautiful Dreams .

Have you Engaged yourself in any .

Get Freedom Now.

Check Below.
Re: Sex : How It's Destroying Your Business And Life.do This Now . by Freedomsurellp: 6:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
She is so Beautiful ,Her Physical Appearance is Magnetic and So Sexy .

You are so Overwhelmed by this ,Your Emotions and Feelings arrouse even if an Angel Appears to you to Warn you to deter from Laying with her ,You wouldn't listen .

Your Desperation is Even Beyond Desperation,Yeee ,Haaa I must have Sex with this lady ,It's an Opportunity .

Remember the huge Amount you invested in that your Business . Would you allow just few Minutes Pleasure Destroy your Whole World ?

Probably you have Fallen Victim , Wouldn't you rather have a Deep thought what could be responsible for your Crashed Business tongue

The Matter is Deep.

My Contact is Below.
Re: Sex : How It's Destroying Your Business And Life.do This Now . by Freedomsurellp: 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2022
Caution

1 Like

Re: Sex : How It's Destroying Your Business And Life.do This Now . by Freedomsurellp: 10:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
Be Careful
Re: Sex : How It's Destroying Your Business And Life.do This Now . by Freedomsurellp: 5:43am On Jun 10, 2022
It's going to be a Continual Reminder.

My contact is Below
Re: Sex : How It's Destroying Your Business And Life.do This Now . by Freedomsurellp: 11:39pm On Jun 10, 2022
You're Complaining that things are not moving fine ...

The few Minutes Pleasure you had with a Strange Woman could be the Reason .
Re: Sex : How It's Destroying Your Business And Life.do This Now . by Freedomsurellp: 2:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
Facing Challenges ,Retract Your Steps and See where you have Missed it..

That Pleasure within the woman Legs have destroyed Destinies.
Re: Sex : How It's Destroying Your Business And Life.do This Now . by Freedomsurellp: 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
Knowledge is Profitable
Re: Sex : How It's Destroying Your Business And Life.do This Now . by Freedomsurellp: 2:12am On Jun 13, 2022
There are more Spiritual effect Than Physical Pleasures in Sex .

It may be Difficult for you to fathom ..

But having engaged in Intimacy with a strange woman could be the reason you are Passing through so many Predicament .

Check my contact Below .
Re: Sex : How It's Destroying Your Business And Life.do This Now . by Freedomsurellp: 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
Sweet in the Middle has Caused Bitterness to Destinies of Many .

Have a rethink ..

The Bad Luck ,Failures and Negative Dreams you are Experiencing could be as a result of the 5 minutes Sex U had with a Strange Lady.

Remove that Negative Energies Bedeviling you now.

Change my Contact Below.
Re: Sex : How It's Destroying Your Business And Life.do This Now . by Freedomsurellp: 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
You claim that some things are Nothing ,But you are Wallowing in Sufferings ..

It's getting to many years now ,Yet you haven't gotten over it..

Your ignorance is Sniffing life out of you .
Re: Sex : How It's Destroying Your Business And Life.do This Now . by Freedomsurellp: 1:39am On Jun 21, 2022
You keep Sleeping with any Lady you come across and you are complaining that Your Business is Collapsing ..

Wouldn't you just stop all that ,Get your business moving again by removing all the negativity on your aura .

Get my Well Prayed over And Spiritually fortified Soap now .

Contact Below

Freedom light Cares
Re: Sex : How It's Destroying Your Business And Life.do This Now . by Freedomsurellp: 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
Many Good and Promising Destinies are being Destroyed through Sexual Activities with Strange Women ..

Wouldn't you think and Withdraw your steps from such Acts ?

The Private part of some Lady is a Spiritual power house ,Loaded with Negative Energies.

Freedomlight Cares .
Re: Sex : How It's Destroying Your Business And Life.do This Now . by Freedomsurellp: 12:44am On Jun 29, 2022
Just Few Minutes Pleasures ...

And you destroy your Beautiful Destiny..

Get Freedom now

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Can Someone Teach Me Esan/Ishan? *Extremely Important* / Are Your Parents Tribalist About Who You Date? / Marijuana Lover's/smoker's Joint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.