Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,888 members, 7,828,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

FG Wants To Regulate IT Profession - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / FG Wants To Regulate IT Profession (166 Views)

My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / Is The Legal Profession As Lucrative As It Used To Be? / Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FG Wants To Regulate IT Profession by guydoescode(m): 11:49am On Apr 28
So i read on Punch that the FG wants to regulate the practice of IT in the country.

I summarised the article below but do you support this initiative and do you think this would elevate the integrity of IT profession?

The Federal Government, through the Minister of State for Education, Yusuf Sununu, has announced measures to regulate the practice of information technology (IT) in Nigeria.

This involves enforcing registration requirements set by the Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria (CPN) to ensure that only qualified professionals engage in the field. The CPN is tasked with identifying and prosecuting unregistered IT practitioners.

Sununu emphasized the importance of professionalism and standards in the IT sector and warned of legal consequences for those practicing without proper registration.

He commended the CPN's efforts and stressed the necessity of mandatory registration for all IT practitioners in the country to maintain standards and eliminate quackery from the profession.

https://punchng.com/fg-moves-to-regulate-it-profession/
Re: FG Wants To Regulate IT Profession by immortalcrown(m): 11:59am On Apr 28
Noted.

(1) (Reply)

Hysys Simulation Training In Portharcourt / Career Mentorship 2020 / 'geology' Project Topics And Materials For Final Year Students.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.