Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:47 AM

Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan (65030 Views)

Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan / Mtn Blackberry Plan Is Now N1000 A Month- instead of N1500 / Can Airtel Blackberry Plan Be Used On Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by scorpiogal(f): 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2011
Issorai
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by odutope(m): 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2011
If it is unlimited aπϑ it support blackberry protect,then Ȋ̝̊̅†§ †ђξ best but we av †̥ credit Glo f¤r forcing these other networks to reduce their prices,
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by eros(m): 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2011
Good competition.
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by ignis: 6:44pm On Nov 21, 2011
Please what is the source of this information? As I do not found any thing like this on their site.
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by RossP: 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2011
I understand that the new MTN N1,500k BB plan restricts you from browsing some sites. , Any experience in the house?? Can someone please confirm.
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by tayoast(m): 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2011
ignis:

Please what is the source of this information? As I do not found any thing like this on their site.

check well
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by Sadusalam: 9:13pm On Nov 21, 2011
All's well ok.
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by grock1(m): 7:50am On Nov 22, 2011
D new mtn 1500 bb plan is just 200mb. So don't b decieved with mtn. Its d worst connection and I wonder y pple r still using it.
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by ochizo(m): 7:55am On Nov 22, 2011
Let me say a big thank you to GLO. Patiently waiting, I know say GLO go soon BLOW them again and they'd be forced to drop again, GLO OSEEEEE!!!!
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by 04kaa: 8:57am On Nov 22, 2011
Mtn has the fastest browsing speed, airtel cannot do youtube, while mtn does youtube, although i use airtel, my chic uses mtn and i have tested both . Mtn is better on the overall. i just cant change my airtel line cuz that is the line a lotta people know me wit. but i will get an mtn and a 2nd bb soon, Mtn is undauntedly the best. Etisalat is cool tho, but airtel no compensation, they will soon pack their indian luggage comot for hia.
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by donugapi(m): 11:56am On Nov 22, 2011
JAZES:

MTN don drop their own too na smiley smiley smiley

They have but its capped @ 200MB.
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by Xionez(m): 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2011
donugapi:

They have but its capped @ 200MB.

Madness angry, so how does one get the full package (unlimited downloads et all) then? undecided
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by swaggrbabe: 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2011
having been trying the code for complete plan (*499*3) AND ITS SAYING ERROR try again later. pls what am i suppose to do. Can i change to the complete if am already on the social plan i paid 1800 for it. thnx
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by donugapi(m): 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2011
Xionez:

Madness angry, so how does one get the full package (unlimited downloads et all) then? undecided

Na to pay 3k mehn, Bastards! angry angry angry
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by tayoast(m): 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2011
donugapi:

Na to pay 3k mehn, Bastards! angry angry angry

U can say that again
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by yankidelta(m): 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2011
Has any one actually verified this?Was at their Office at Saka Tinubu today and all attendant staff said their mgt was yet to intimate them of such drop in bb tarrif.I have further tried activating my Complete BIS with the supposed 1,500 and the message reads"Dear customer ,you do not have enough balance for this operation,pls recharge and try again later" meaning Etisalat website is misleading us(at least for now).
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by DamDam1: 9:49am On Nov 23, 2011
@ yankidelta its working, dats wat am using and its super fast, guys Etisalat BIS is the way to go
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by dylan1ng(m): 10:28am On Nov 23, 2011
datcould be a trojan horse o o o beware. all these networks just dey milk 9ja dry.
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by matos(m): 10:58am On Nov 23, 2011
Dam Dam:

@ yankidelta its working, dats wat am using and its super fast, guys Etisalat BIS is the way to go

Plz how many MB is allocated to it thanks
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by Djcn: 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2011
This plan doesn't support BB protect, am switchn back.
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by walcolm(m): 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2011
Djcn:

This plan doesn't support BB protect, am switchn back.

yeah, BB protect was not listed on the apps supported, i asked about it on facebook but not sure i will ever get a response to my post
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by maclatunji: 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2011
Excuse me, I subscribed to this Etisalat BIS Complete Monthly yesterday and since then I have not been able to use any Blackberry service. Am I the only one or it is a general network problem? I have called customer care, they said I should do hard reset. i have done it; still no service. I tire O!
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by matos(m): 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2011
maclatunji:

Excuse me, I subscribed to this Etisalat BIS Complete Monthly yesterday and since then I have not been able to use any Blackberry service. Am I the only one or it is a general network problem? I have called customer care, they said I should do hard reset. i have done it; still no service. I tire O!

PLZ HOW MANY MB IS ALLOCATED TO THE PACKAGE
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by alorauzoms(m): 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2011
For d co month - 3gig
Weekly - 200mb
Daily - 50mb
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by olabosun(m): 9:40am On Dec 02, 2011
MTN Blackeberry complete plan of 1500 ehn....=good competitive merket
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by honsule(m): 4:53pm On Dec 21, 2011
olabosun:

MTN Blackeberry complete plan of 1500 is a complete scam , i activated mine and i only enjoyed it for 6 day after activation,the network is wacky and browsing in my bb native browser deducts from my account which means im paying diffrently for browsing, sad shocked, MTN Suck

Every where u go. . . . In my vicinity,mtn sucks Big time angry angry angry grin grin grin
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by leeli: 2:27am On Apr 03, 2012
Mtn complete month bis is 1500 for just 250mb. AIRTEL complete month bis is 1500 for 1gig plus and its only AIRTEL that the mb (1gb plus )can be used on any phone .BB or not BB. Even in modem. Iam enjoying that in kano
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by Sadusalam: 7:46pm On Apr 04, 2012
All's well that ends well

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by bright007(f): 1:53am On Apr 05, 2012
Switching over to Etisalat right away.
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 05, 2012
Although MTN capped theirs at 250MB, you should take cognizance of the fact that that with BB data compression, real-world figures'll be in the vicinity of 1.5GB.
_
As for me, I use the 8k quarterly BIS. Unlimited downloads and BB Protect. And for 3 months I don't have to worry about running out of data.
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by walcolm(m): 11:45am On Apr 11, 2012
Konnektions146: hopin for the better, but 1 e mail is far enough limitation,
i would rather use an android and connect as much e mail -office e mails, personals etc

yea whatever...
Re: Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan by walcolm(m): 11:48am On Apr 11, 2012
SimonAndal: Although MTN capped theirs at 250MB, you should take cognizance of the fact that that with BB data compression, real-world figures'll be in the vicinity of 1.5GB..
totally untrue...data compression is an intrinsic BB capability (irrespective of the network provider) and it only applies when you compare a BB to another smartphone when data consumption is the topic.

if you have only 250MB data cap on your BIS, you only have 1/6th the data freedom of those with 1.5GB data cap

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four HUGE WhatsApp Changes Coming Soon That All Users Need To Know / Superd D1 Thread / Twitter Throws Subtle Shade At Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.