Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry (44246 Views)

Decomposing Corpse Of Woman Found In Her Benin Apartment 9 Days After (Video) / How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / The Consequences Of Late Marriage And Why You Should Marry Early (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by Whatsapp9(m): 7:53am On Apr 30
"My salary came Yesterday and immediately I received alert, I rushed to my husband and asked him how much he needs me to contribute after informing him that my salary has been paid.

Guy thought I was joking and mentioned a figure thinking I was going to contest because it was almost all my salary, I just carried my phone and transferred it to him.

It was doing him like film, I then went ahead to pay the salary of our children's lesson teacher so that he would stop thinking about it.

That's when I realized that he was doing so much without complaining He sees it like his duty and even when the financial burden is too much on him, he struggles to pay without asking me.

He was so surprised and happy, I know that my money is just a fraction of what he brings but he felt like I gave him millions.

I then told him that I am putting in the effort to make more money so that I can still reduce his stress. He didn't marry a responsibility and liability, he married a helper and he should be feeling more relaxed than when he was single.

I have never felt entitled to anybody's pocket and I won't do that with my husband.

Oh boy, guy rushed entered straight inside market without even telling me, stocked up the home.

Cooked and served me, this small support has gone a long way to settle silent quarrels that I didn't even know about.

I will keep working harder and doing my best, men also need support, they are not supermarket. Men need our support too ❤️♥️"

Credit: Fegor ogene jp #AllFactsNewspaper

237 Likes 27 Shares

Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by immortalcrown(m): 7:56am On Apr 30
I must confess that your husband must have, in one way or another, motivated your action. How he treats you made you conclude that he deserves what you did to him. It takes two to tango.

But bringing this to social media makes your intention questionable. As a matter of fact, is this the first time you earned salary since you got married?

211 Likes 13 Shares

Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by Namaster: 8:00am On Apr 30
Women are HILARIOUS! grin

From what she wrote, it's easy to infer she's been married for years and have also been employed for quite some time.

It is also easy to infer that this is the FIRST time she has done something like this. EVER!

Yet she's on social media forming good wife and EMERGENCY marriage counsellor.

Contributing to your own living expenses and the upkeep of your children should be the NORM. Not something that needs to be ADVERTISED on social media like some kind of unparalleled virtue.

231 Likes 21 Shares

Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by viyon02: 8:21am On Apr 30
Comrades, at this juncture, if you still want to marry "liability" instead of of a helper, then you are on your own.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by Nazgul: 8:25am On Apr 30
immortalcrown:
I must confess that your husband must have, in one way or another, motivated your action. How he treats you made you conclude that he deserves what you did to him. It takes two to tango.

But bringing this to social media makes your intention questionable. As a matter of fact, is this the first time you earned salary since you got married?
She brought it to social media to encourage tiktok girls to follow her path. Not everything should be kept secret. When you share your story, it will definitely change someone and save a home.

She did the right thing.

143 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by immortalcrown(m): 8:33am On Apr 30
Nazgul:
She brought it to social media to encourage tiktok girls to follow her path. Not everything should be kept secret. When you share your story, it will definitely change someone and save a home.She did the right thing.
If you are referring to girls like Jennyclay, those girls will not emulate her unless she is one of them pretending to be different. Social media do not change people. Social media may connect people to their role models. You role model is someone who is ahead of you in your chosen lane.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by Gbadugbakun(m): 9:26am On Apr 30
@EreluRoz
If I marry you will you be giving me all your salary?

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:53am On Apr 30
What could have prompted this act? I believe the has hints on what responsible father/husband is passing through could have prompted her action.
Whatsapp9:
"My salary came Yesterday and immediately I received alert, I rushed to my husband and asked him how much he needs me to contribute after informing him that my salary has been paid.

Guy thought I was joking and mentioned a figure thinking I was going to contest because it was almost all my salary, I just carried my phone and transferred it to him.

It was doing him like film, I then went ahead to pay the salary of our children's lesson teacher so that he would stop thinking about it.

That's when I realized that he was doing so much without complaining He sees it like his duty and even when the financial burden is too much on him, he struggles to pay without asking me.

He was so surprised and happy, I know that my money is just a fraction of what he brings but he felt like I gave him millions.

I then told him that I am putting in the effort to make more money so that I can still reduce his stress. He didn't marry a responsibility and liability, he married a helper and he should be feeling more relaxed than when he was single.

I have never felt entitled to anybody's pocket and I won't do that with my husband.

Oh boy, guy rushed entered straight inside market without even telling me, stocked up the home.

Cooked and served me, this small support has gone a long way to settle silent quarrels that I didn't even know about.

I will keep working harder and doing my best, men also need support, they are not supermarket. Men need our support too ❤️♥️"

Credit: Fegor ogene jp #AllFactsNewspaper

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by EmmyMaestro(m): 10:01am On Apr 30
Korret woman, after she has does this type of thing, I will carry her to za oza room and show some appreciation, if you know what I mean cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by CandidAdmin(m): 10:24am On Apr 30
What about the type of man every woman should marry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by Stargurl20(f): 10:29am On Apr 30
Every man? Lol.... Men sha
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by malcom1X: 11:43am On Apr 30
I met a man when I traveled to Ibadan who doesn't have a bank account but uses his wife's bank account.
The wife is a nurse and he is an artisan (I'm not going to mention)
But I saw this man and I wished I had that kind of wife.
I went to meet him to do a job for us and then when he gave me the account I asked him and from there we had a long discussion.

He holds the ATM. He manages everything.

Make I no lie the wife is very beautiful and that just needs a man to manage her money because she knows what will happen if she handles that money.
Or maybe she believes in the man's dream. This was my thought when I first met her.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by mrdharkchild(m): 12:53pm On Apr 30
Marriage no be achievement abeg!!

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by Dundalk(m): 12:57pm On Apr 30
mrdharkchild:
AlphaNugget come and take your guy here..

😡😡🤡

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by Obakoolex(m): 1:00pm On Apr 30
mrdharkchild:

If your parents did well in it you'll know it's an achievement.

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by Unclebayo(m): 1:07pm On Apr 30
Gbadugbakun:
@EreluRoz
If I marry you will you be giving me all your salary?
ashawo dey collect salary?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by id4sho(m): 1:32pm On Apr 30
PR for daughters of eve undecided. Believe this at your own peril lipsrsealed

My ex girlfriend told me I will put her mum on salary. Am single and free cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by Proserpina: 1:32pm On Apr 30
grin
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by socialmediaman: 1:32pm On Apr 30
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by Wawelexy(m): 1:33pm On Apr 30
Why the broadcast
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by Dennisochampa: 1:33pm On Apr 30
What we read vs what really happens at home...

Abeg I no need this kind woman...

I no need the one wen deh bring her good come social media for validation....

I like the one wen deh keep our home where it belongs.... Inside the home

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by LordIsaac(m): 1:33pm On Apr 30
I’m sure she has written down the exact amount and the exact day in anticipation for the day he will go broke so she can rub it on his face. Don’t take gestures from women at face value. Quote me daily, twice on Thursday!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by yesloaded: 1:33pm On Apr 30
How you take transformed from a man to woman amazed me

In 2021 u be man but now u don turn a woman grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by wizelink(m): 1:34pm On Apr 30
Good woman. This type of woman is everywhere but it needs patience to spot them out. Congrats to your hubby

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by Tallesty1(m): 1:36pm On Apr 30
Make sure you are that husband first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by Klington: 1:36pm On Apr 30
angry
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by Proserpina: 1:36pm On Apr 30
immortalcrown:

Same thing that came to my mind but when I read the last two paragraphs I realized it is one of those stories that never happened. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by Itiskdg121(m): 1:36pm On Apr 30
Good wife on SM
Hmm
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by jaxxy(m): 1:36pm On Apr 30
Sounds like fiction but if a true story I commend her rare spirit and mindset

but why would the man go to the market and stock up the house? Sounds like a woman's thing. Lol

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away / Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. / On Behalf Of Every Man, Here Are Things We Want Our Wives To Stop Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.