Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,072 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry (44343 Views)

Decomposing Corpse Of Woman Found In Her Benin Apartment 9 Days After (Video) / How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / The Consequences Of Late Marriage And Why You Should Marry Early (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by mrdharkchild(m): 10:35pm On Apr 30
theredaddy:

in real sense can you really touch the lives of people deemed "rich"

Take a deep thought, the lives you've touched how many were above you financially at the time smiley

My works of mercy isn't to be televised or publicized.

I don't need it for the praises of man, or for the purpose of tax returns.

There're so many ways to touch lives without getting married, or putting yourself in debt because of marrying ino poverty
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by Truvelisback(m): 10:37pm On Apr 30
Whatsapp9:
"My salary came Yesterday and immediately I received alert, I rushed to my husband and asked him how much he needs me to contribute after informing him that my salary has been paid.

Guy thought I was joking and mentioned a figure thinking I was going to contest because it was almost all my salary, I just carried my phone and transferred it to him.

It was doing him like film, I then went ahead to pay the salary of our children's lesson teacher so that he would stop thinking about it.

That's when I realized that he was doing so much without complaining He sees it like his duty and even when the financial burden is too much on him, he struggles to pay without asking me.

He was so surprised and happy, I know that my money is just a fraction of what he brings but he felt like I gave him millions.

I then told him that I am putting in the effort to make more money so that I can still reduce his stress. He didn't marry a responsibility and liability, he married a helper and he should be feeling more relaxed than when he was single.

I have never felt entitled to anybody's pocket and I won't do that with my husband.

Oh boy, guy rushed entered straight inside market without even telling me, stocked up the home.

Cooked and served me, this small support has gone a long way to settle silent quarrels that I didn't even know about.

I will keep working harder and doing my best, men also need support, they are not supermarket. Men need our support too ❤️♥️"

Credit: Fegor ogene jp #AllFactsNewspaper
This kind of women hard die to find.
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by theredaddy: 11:23pm On Apr 30
mrdharkchild:

My works of mercy isn't to be televised or publicized.

I don't need it for the praises of man, or for the purpose of tax returns.

There're so many ways to touch lives without getting married, or putting yourself in debt because of marrying ino poverty

You didnt get the question, however its fine
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by Zee0007: 12:04am On May 01
True love is needed.
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by Livelystone01: 12:06am On May 01
id4sho:

No doubt man. Wish you &her long life man.
Bless up 🙏
Amen and thanks.
Funny thing is that she's done more than that self.

I spend on her without looking back though she hates it. She doesn't like me spending on her because she's not into this flashy life.

She hates social media.

She hates watching TV, reason she feels I waste money on DStv subscription.

She's more than special, she's a blessing.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by hartson(m): 12:53am On May 01
CandidAdmin:
What about the type of man every woman should marry
You want to woski this thread now.abeg,let sleeping dog lay o
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by AlphaNugget(m): 3:34am On May 01
mrdharkchild:

During my time, fornication wasn't rampant. So condom and family planning weren't in existence. I was born out of true love.

I hope you weren't brought into the world on fornication grounds.
Your opinion doesn't matter then......you are faking that you are loved.
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by mrdharkchild(m): 5:13am On May 01
AlphaNugget:

Your opinion doesn't matter then......you are faking that you are loved.

Faking!!!!!
Well, whatever.
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by AlphaNugget(m): 6:35am On May 01
mrdharkchild:

Faking!!!!!
Well, whatever.
Marriage is a great achievement if you find the right one.

Try marrying the president's daughter✌️
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by janeedema(f): 7:11am On May 01
The kind of man every woman should crave is a better title.

You all ranting that it is her responsibility and she shouldn't have announced it as if she did anything commendable are men to be avoided as husbands.

Your mentality about leadership and marriage clearly sucks and needs overhauling. It's glaring that you don't know who a husband is and how a woman responds to leadership.

Keep selling your birth right for pottage and be screaming that women are the issue.

Learn what it takes to be a husband leader and see your wife submit joyfully and willfully.
Else, I can almost assure you that your marriage is bound to fail or be miserable.

When you don't have the right key to open a door, the issue isn't the door lock, the issue is with the key.

Stop complaining about women, find the key to open and get their submission.

A few sentences is enough for the wise.
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by Kemadealadire(f): 8:10am On May 01
Lol, okay.
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by Myer(m): 8:11am On May 01
immortalcrown:
I must confess that your husband must have, in one way or another, motivated your action. How he treats you made you conclude that he deserves what you did to him. It takes two to tango.

But bringing this to social media makes your intention questionable. As a matter of fact, is this the first time you earned salary since you got married?
True. It's relatively easier to reciprocate to someone who plays their part right.
However true love is unconditional, it is just your nature whether it is reciprocated or not.
May God help us to be true lovers. And may God separate us from leeches in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by immortalcrown(m): 8:26am On May 01
Myer:

True. It's relatively easier to reciprocate to someone who plays their part right.
However true love is unconditional, it is just your nature whether it is reciprocated or not.
May God help us to be true lovers. And may God separate us from leeches in Jesus name. Amen.
True love is unconditional. But this action of hers towards her husband is not a manifestation of true love unless she recently developed true love for the husband. I say this because this is not the first time she earned salary in the marriage. And bringing it to social media is another reason to doubt that it is true love. A true lover does not announce the love to the public. The loved one is the one who announces the love in excitement and appreciation.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by Myer(m): 9:11am On May 01
immortalcrown:
True love is unconditional. But this action of hers towards her husband is not a manifestation of true love unless she recently developed true love for the husband. I say this because this is not the first time she earned salary in the marriage. And bringing it to social media is another reason to doubt that it is true love. A true lover does not announce the love to the public. The loved one is the one who announces the love in excitement and appreciation.
Yes, my sentiments too. I think the husband is bringing it out of her. Still, we should celebrate her growth. Some will still not "gree for love" cheesy
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by KORLAR(m): 5:47pm On May 01
Namaster:
Women are HILARIOUS! grin

From what she wrote, it's easy to infer she's been married for years and have also been employed for quite some time.

It is also easy to infer that this is the FIRST time she has done something like this. EVER!

Yet she's on social media forming good wife and EMERGENCY marriage counsellor.

Contributing to your own living expenses and the upkeep of your children should be the NORM. Not something that needs to be ADVERTISED on social media like some kind of unparalleled virtue.

Shush man.
It doesn’t matter if she hasn’t been doing before, she’s doing now and intends to continue.

You talk about norm but you and I know it’s not the norm in Nigeria for women to do what she has done.

It also doesn’t matter that she brought it to social media, it’d change the mind of some women and that’s a win.

Learn to appreciate.

Personally, I don’t intend to spend my wife’s salary; I pray to cover all the bills without stress. So help me God.
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by Emagha(m): 11:33pm On May 04
Elclamour:

Oya send your Aza make I wire you 33k

😂 😂 😂
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by Emagha(m): 11:51pm On May 07
Elclamour:

Oya send your Aza make I wire you 33k

firstbank
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by Elclamour(f): 11:23am On May 09
Emagha:

firstbank

Sent. Check your aza
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by captainzee4life(m): 1:51pm On May 09
A Godly one.
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by Emagha(m): 1:48pm On May 11
Elclamour:

Sent. Check your aza

sc*m 🥲
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by pinkpumping: 5:36am On May 12
The man must have been a good man to her. We women still appreciate good men when we are with one.
Re: This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry by Elclamour(f): 10:07am On May 13
Emagha:

sc*m 🥲

But you thanked me for the money, that's what you said you stocked your house with

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) / 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos / Getting Married As An Undergraduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.