Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,367 members, 7,853,640 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:39 PM

Why JAMB Will Not Release The Top Scorers’ Names In The 2024 UTME - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why JAMB Will Not Release The Top Scorers’ Names In The 2024 UTME (18756 Views)

Top JAMB Scorers And Where They Are Today / How The 36 States Got Their Names In Nigeria / Official JAMB Malpractice List - Reasons Why JAMB Will Seize Your Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Why JAMB Will Not Release The Top Scorers’ Names In The 2024 UTME by stuffs2002: 10:33pm On Apr 30
PussyOdour:
shocked

Oga shut up, you're bringing politics to it. You people find out that top 5 scorer of this year jamb are from the east, probably top 3 are from Anambra and that will be an added advantage to Peter Obi presidential quest hence you come up with this headless and meaningless excuse.

Yes , Mmesoma Bleep up, but the most important thing is, even when she was exposed, the legitimate top scorer of that year Jamb was still a girl from the east, Anambra precisely.

Before you come for me, I am not Igbo, this is an Akwa Ibom man typing here .

SHAARRAAAP DIA

All those results from SE are all products of miracle centres.
Re: Why JAMB Will Not Release The Top Scorers’ Names In The 2024 UTME by natureisgood(m): 3:02pm On May 01
Walahi weyrey ni e

Mi ri nkan ti o sé ni ibéyén ooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Celebrating Great Ife @ 50 / My 2015 Admission Testimony - Share Here / Mountain Top University MEGA Concert (MFM) Eko Hotel (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.