Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,898 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

(graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / (graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm (40499 Views)

See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip / The Puff Adder My Workers Killed On My Yam Farm (Pictures) / This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm by Mckraz01: 4:31pm On Apr 30
As Lala's spokes person
wrongman665:
I love snakes
Re: (graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm by incogni2o: 4:31pm On Apr 30
900warriorz:
smiley

Rattle snake

2 Likes

Re: (graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm by Absuchat(m): 4:31pm On Apr 30
Randy Orton.

4 Likes

Re: (graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm by Effime442: 4:31pm On Apr 30
Thank God for the courage but I hope you have not just killed one of your village gods

1 Like

Re: (graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm by Fyzt: 4:32pm On Apr 30
[b][/b]
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Food don land bross..

The economy is hard and Baba God don send u meat for the weekend.

2morrow self na holiday.

Abeg send location make I arrange WEED come.

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: (graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm by ussv: 4:33pm On Apr 30
Not all animals are village sent. Some people keep snake as pets. You for just waka pass

1 Like

Re: (graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm by Asiwajuoo7(m): 4:33pm On Apr 30
Thats is fine. Make sure the palm wine go with roasted snake

2 Likes

Re: (graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm by Jovi10: 4:35pm On Apr 30
Definitely a viper. Very deadly. Nothing in this life can make me like snakes.

7 Likes

Re: (graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm by phorget(m): 4:35pm On Apr 30
wrongman665:
I love snakes

You love snakes in human form I guess...

A
S
H
A
W
O
!

1 Like

Re: (graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm by FASASI1(m): 4:37pm On Apr 30
Light78:
This one kills within 30 minutes.

Firstly, the shape of its head shows it's a viper.

Secondly, what type of viper? Horn, pit, sand, Russell, bush, forest?

I guess that's an African brown bush viper.

You are wrong
Re: (graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm by qtx(m): 4:37pm On Apr 30
GOVERNORR:
On my way to farm this morning I decided to go through a farm where palm wine is tapped so I can get fresh palm wine for my stomach.

I reached a point where I see a crab always at the entrance of it's hole but didn't see it today so I decided to look around when I saw this snake with its head in a hole and its body outside not moving. I knew it was alive cause it looked fresh.

Cut long story short I killed it with a huge stone I simply dropped on it and saw frogs coming out of the hole it had its head in.

Who can Identify this snake please?
highly venormous . Don't even attempt to eat it because the venorm is dangerous and poisonous.

4 Likes

Re: (graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm by tachusta(m): 4:39pm On Apr 30
You killed a woman and you're even happy saying it abi?
Dey play!!!

1 Like

Re: (graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm by historic: 4:40pm On Apr 30
That's definitely a viper!

2 Likes

Re: (graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm by condralbedez: 4:40pm On Apr 30
OboOlora:
Murderer!!!
Can't you just go on your way and leave the poor animal?
Gosh, Nigerians are just emotionless now that they see death as a norm.
Are you kidding me, that Snake look like desert Viper, highly venomous.

4 Likes

Re: (graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm by iamoyindamola(m): 4:41pm On Apr 30
Correct you sabi
Light78:

1 Like

Re: (graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm by Tecnophone: 4:42pm On Apr 30
You get mind

1 Like

Re: (graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm by SSpeter(m): 4:43pm On Apr 30
Light78:

you are correct it is a viper, it is a carpet viper. There are three vipers in Naija, the carpet, the gaboon and the puff adder

11 Likes

Re: (graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm by SSpeter(m): 4:43pm On Apr 30
condralbedez:
Are you kidding me, that Snake look like desert Viper, highly venomous.
it is a carpet viper

2 Likes

Re: (graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm by Aleem26(m): 4:44pm On Apr 30
Na desert you deh live?

1 Like

Re: (graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm by MrPOTUS: 4:44pm On Apr 30
OboOlora:
Murderer!!!
Can't you just go on your way and leave the poor animal?
Gosh, Nigerians are just emotionless now that they see death as a norm.

Wetin dey do this one 🙄

Make e strike u with e venom, u go know aw far undecided

2 Likes

Re: (graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm by Juoflife1(f): 4:44pm On Apr 30
I hate snakes

2 Likes

Re: (graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm by Thabothabo101: 4:46pm On Apr 30
You’re a fucking Assshole. Why would you go around killing snakes?

1 Like

Re: (graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm by tunde1200(m): 4:46pm On Apr 30
wrongman665:
I love snakes

Me too
Love it very much
Re: (graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm by tunde1200(m): 4:47pm On Apr 30
Thabothabo101:
You’re a fucking Assshole. Why would you go around killing snakes?

I tire oh for the guy we need to arrest him
Re: (graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm by akinsto4ever(m): 4:48pm On Apr 30
Carpet viper 🥶🥶🥶
Very deadly bastard

6 Likes

Re: (graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm by mysticwarrior(m): 4:49pm On Apr 30
From the shape of the head it’s definitely a member of the viper family.

2 Likes

Re: (graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm by Emma09(m): 4:50pm On Apr 30
GOVERNORR:
On my way to farm this morning I decided to go through a farm where palm wine is tapped so I can get fresh palm wine for my stomach.

I reached a point where I see a crab always at the entrance of it's hole but didn't see it today so I decided to look around when I saw this snake with its head in a hole and its body outside not moving. I knew it was alive cause it looked fresh.

Cut long story short I killed it with a huge stone I simply dropped on it and saw frogs coming out of the hole it had its head in.

Una wey dey kill snakes anyhow for 9ja make Una no worry o because by the time Simon keys and Suzan Gillets sue Una, Una go know how far. That snake is massive men. It definitely a viper cos of it's head.

2 Likes

Re: (graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm by bbamusa: 4:50pm On Apr 30
wow!
Re: (graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm by chopnaira: 4:51pm On Apr 30
GOVERNORR:

It's a Viper. Very common in the SE. Are you from the SE. It's highly venomous as well.

2 Likes

Re: (graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm by 2023Blessed: 4:52pm On Apr 30
That's a West African carpet viper shocked shocked

You are bold.

2 Likes

Re: (graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm by ifinger: 4:53pm On Apr 30
King 🐍 cobra
Re: (graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm by JikSneh: 4:54pm On Apr 30
Noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Green House Agronomist / Hybrid cocoa pod and seedling (t.c series 1-8) / Setting Up A Small But Very Effective Garri Processing Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.