Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,366 members, 7,861,005 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:46 PM

Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments (43588 Views)

Reactions As Student Flaunts His Lexus, Mocks Lecturer’s Car (video) / Some Unijos Alumni Visit Coursemate Who Became mad During Masters Degree Defence / What A Young Girl Did On My Way To Work That Most Adults Ignore. Including You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by Orobadmeat: 11:41am On May 01
That manchi dey play Gabriel doings,*spits* angry angry angry
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by DonroxyII: 11:47am On May 01
winner37:
That same boy last last will knack her ..
Inside Nollywood but Inside Life, E may Never-Ever Happened ... Some girls love a Guy they can fight to win over not just a Guy already down for her ...

Different people has different "Maniac" .... So, another dude may be digging the girl & the guy will just slipped into Emotional Magma if he has plans ...

We OG no go dull ourselves, we would have established our stand immediately no time or let it pass if we ain't interested in the game.

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by Elzazzi: 12:05pm On May 01
advanceDNA:
Sigh!!!

Friend zoned and being heavily exploited

And the guy na fine guy ooo...But the werey nor see the guy as anything...na cultist and olodo rabata dey drill the place

Guy you sabi. These kind guys na for assignment. Highest na hugs he go collect. But na bad guys Dey rough handle that punna grin

2 Likes

Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by Justkatty(f): 12:26pm On May 01
idahme:

This is because men's love is unconditional, they don't necessarily require anything from you to love you while most ladies will require something, the lack of it will push them away.

Very true even though not all.
But I truly agree with you, I have a course mate that goes as far as writing test for me and does even more than test
I pray God continues to bless my dearest Alfa Qozeem.

2 Likes

Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by samdamdamzy: 12:28pm On May 01
muyico:
Imagine? Simple small boy! Sha play ur game wisely? I can nava 4get ronke at N.O.I.C.H.S

Comrade, why u mention my name now
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by Ladoja19: 12:43pm On May 01
So he must do ritual before she can Bleep her

Nazgul:
This one is still a teenager na. Fear wouldn't allow him talk about love to the girl.

But there's still hope for him cos he's intelligent. When he graduates and gets a good job, nice apartment and potable ride, he'll come back to eat the fruit of his labour.
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by Allisgud: 12:49pm On May 01
Make him no go payback that boy with head o,that boy is innocent,that was how those girls back then use it to calm my nerves after many reading
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by Theama(m): 1:00pm On May 01
franchasofficia:
They will go far with this their skit because it will generate a lot of criticisms, hence more views and subscribers, smart chick. So let me help their ministry cool

Meanwhile, back then in school, the bookworm guys are usually anti girls, we no de like girls, girls also hate us back cos we don't associate nor talk to them.

Any brilliant guy that starts frolicking with girls in school will definitely lose his gift of super intelligence, that is the price.

Bookworms only start liking women after school and they usually end up w lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Usually end up...
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by Theama(m): 1:00pm On May 01
franchasofficia:
They will go far with this their skit because it will generate a lot of criticisms, hence more views and subscribers, smart chick. So let me help their ministry cool

Meanwhile, back then in school, the bookworm guys are usually anti girls, we no de like girls, girls also hate us back cos we don't associate nor talk to them.

Any brilliant guy that starts frolicking with girls in school will definitely lose his gift of super intelligence, that is the price.

Bookworms only start liking women after school and they usually end up w lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Usually end up?
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by Ladech(m): 1:17pm On May 01
You be yeye person
Which one is @Seun-looking boy"? grin grin
Tallesty1:
This explains why some women prefer having male friends. They might say it's because guys are less dramatic and more trustworthy. But the real reason is they use male friends for their own benefit.

See the way this one makes him feel like the guy is lucky because she talks to him, and the Seun-looking big head is even happy.

If we should open his eyes to the fact that he is being used and will be disposed of the moment she sees a smarter guy that will send her the assignments (which is what redpill is all about), some people like Ereluroz will say that we hate women.

Guys in this type of friendship and some relationships are mostly placeholders until someone better comes along, there is hardly anything genuine in it, just a means to an end for the women involved.

This Okpolo head thinks he has a friend, might even think about her before going to bed every night, might even consider himself lucky because she talks only to him in class but what he hasn't yet realized that he is merely a pawn in a game of convenience for her.

Some ladies can't keep female friends because women understand women, and you can't use someone who is out looking for whom to use. You can't exploit someone who knows your motives.

This young guy will someday come to the rude awakening when he start asking questions. Soon, it will be clear to him that he is being used, that his presence is valued not for who he is, but for what she can gain from him. That will be his pill moment.

He can either ignore the truth and keep acting like a lady that is about to accept a marriage proposal (the bluepill) or accept that he is being used the whole time and distance himself from the fake friendship and make himself unavailable for another woman to use (the redpill).

Of course, he will be accused of hating women, and that is okay. I will do the same if someone removes me from where I am getting something wickedly.

2 Likes

Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by EreluRoz: 2:41pm On May 01
Tallesty1:
This explains why some women prefer having male friends. They might say it's because guys are less dramatic and more trustworthy. But the real reason is they use male friends for their own benefit.

See the way this one makes him feel like the guy is lucky because she talks to him, and the Seun-looking big head is even happy.

If we should open his eyes to the fact that he is being used and will be disposed of the moment she sees a smarter guy that will send her the assignments (which is what redpill is all about), some people like Ereluroz will say that we hate women.

Guys in this type of friendship and some relationships are mostly placeholders until someone better comes along, there is hardly anything genuine in it, just a means to an end for the women involved.

This Okpolo head thinks he has a friend, might even think about her before going to bed every night, might even consider himself lucky because she talks only to him in class but what he hasn't yet realized that he is merely a pawn in a game of convenience for her.

Some ladies can't keep female friends because women understand women, and you can't use someone who is out looking for whom to use. You can't exploit someone who knows your motives.

This young guy will someday come to the rude awakening when he start asking questions. Soon, it will be clear to him that he is being used, that his presence is valued not for who he is, but for what she can gain from him. That will be his pill moment.

He can either ignore the truth and keep acting like a lady that is about to accept a marriage proposal (the bluepill) or accept that he is being used the whole time and distance himself from the fake friendship and make himself unavailable for another woman to use (the redpill).

Of course, he will be accused of hating women, and that is okay. I will do the same if someone removes me from where I am getting something wickedly.
Stray bullet just hitting me everywhere but it shouldn't be from my pastor
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by Quebec91(m): 2:56pm On May 01
cheesy
advanceDNA:
Sigh!!!

And the guy na fine guy ooo...But the werey nor see the guy as anything...na cultist and olodo rabata dey drill the place

Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by Quebec91(m): 2:57pm On May 01
But the Borehole to eat and drink fruit of labour from must have beeb over drilled by numerous gbolas
Nazgul:
This one is still a teenager na. Fear wouldn't allow him talk about love to the girl.

But there's still hope for him cos he's intelligent. When he graduates and gets a good job, nice apartment and potable ride, he'll come back to eat the fruit of his labour.

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by Boyooosa(m): 3:20pm On May 01
EmmyMaestro:
Mixed reactions as young girl shows off her male course mate who sends her pictures of his assignment for her to copy.

The video which she shared to her Tiktok page, @jennifer__dozie__, has now gone viral on the app.

She confessed that he is the only male student she talks to in her class and he is always kind enough to send her his assignments.

There has been many comments on the video, with many claiming that the young man is secretly in love with her.

Here are some of the reactions to the girl’s video

@Adnaan stated: “Bro is in the coursemate zone💀”

@Duby opined: “See the way he looked at you. He likes you but is afraid to tell you 💯”

@Ucee Morgan said: “Dem Dey use werey he Dey smile😂😂 I was once like that, I helped in their drawings and crafts till I needed their help I was ghosted.”

@ireoluwa.x asked: “what happens when he stops sending pictures of his assignment 😪”

@RoLie commented: “bro I hope you see this comment. run and don’t look back. dem don zone your life”

@Katoo🔥🥵 noted: “He Dey send your assignment pictures but na another person Dey receive your own pictures😂😂”

@༒👽|☬D€€N☬꧁🌍༒ begged: “Abeg help us teach am lesson make ehn learn”

OYA HOW UNA SEE THIS KAIN THING

Useless girl, see as he dey address her helper...
Can you talk to your yahoo boyfriend wey no get sense reach am like dat?

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by VULCAN(m): 3:24pm On May 01
Young Redpillers take note of this young man.

He is a perfect example of a simp.

See how he gazes at her with longing.

He foolishly believes that if he keeps helping her he will win her ❤️ in the end.

In the meantime - there is a Player somewhere who is eating her raw.

At the end- he will be dumped when his usefulness expires.

Learn from the mistakes of others

2 Likes

Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by NairalandGOAT1: 3:25pm On May 01
Nazgul:

That's if the fruit hasn't been eaten or stolen or even gotten rotten before then!

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by GreatUniben: 3:43pm On May 01
The truth is most women love to take advantage of nice guys and end up marrying a stupid sarcastic person.
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by victorazy(m): 3:43pm On May 01
This one go carry belle soon.
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by CJStarz: 3:43pm On May 01
100level children.
That boy still be teenager o
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by udomonday: 4:16pm On May 01
The boy has the innocence of a baby.
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by Doylestown92(m): 4:20pm On May 01
Jeon:
The boy fine ooo. And the the skin tone blend wella. And he's not that skinny like most Nigerian Men with their tiny legs like mosquito, and the worst part is that they will still allow drugs to dry them off.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by Johnwrite(m): 4:45pm On May 01
Not making sense at all
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by winner37(m): 5:52pm On May 01
DonroxyII:
Inside Nollywood but Inside Life, E may Never-Ever Happened ... Some girls love a Guy they can fight to win over not just a Guy already down for her ...

Different people has different "Maniac" .... So, another dude may be digging the girl & the guy will just slipped into Emotional Magma if he has plans ...

We OG no go dull ourselves, we would have established our stand immediately no time or let it pass if we ain't interested in the game.

Okay oo
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by kkins25(m): 5:56pm On May 01
No diddy. 😂😂
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by zedegit: 6:02pm On May 01
Nazgul:

Lamba. How long you think say e go take make he establish?

Girl wey don mature finish wey one Baba go soon do something for her head. grin
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by javascript1901: 6:15pm On May 01
advanceDNA:
Sigh!!!

How you know
To conclude
The guy fit dey drill ha
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by javascript1901: 6:17pm On May 01
Jeon:
The boy fine ooo. And the the skin tone blend wella. And he's not that skinny like most Nigerian Men with their tiny legs like mosquito, and the worst part is that they will still allow drugs to dry them off.

Hahaha

What!!!

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by javascript1901: 6:21pm On May 01
Tallesty1:

I see
Great explanation
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by javascript1901: 6:32pm On May 01
GreatUniben:
The truth is most women love to take advantage of nice guys and end up marrying a stupid sarcastic person.

Hmm...
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by javascript1901: 6:35pm On May 01
NairalandGOAT1:

That's if the fruit hasn't been eaten or stolen or even gotten rotten before then!

shocked
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by advanceDNA: 6:46pm On May 01
javascript1901:

How you know
To conclude
The guy fit dey drill ha

O jà ràrà
Re: Young Girl Flaunts Coursemate Who Helps With Her Assignments by ibinaboonline: 7:10pm On May 01
advanceDNA:
Sigh!!!

And the guy na fine guy ooo...But the werey nor see the guy as anything... na cultist and olodo rabata dey drill the place

You have no idea.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Odufu Regina Ohutu, BSU Student Dies Shortly After Receiving Whatsapp Video Call / Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre / When You Are Graduating & You Can't Even Remember What You Studied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.