Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,423 members, 7,861,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident (22506 Views)

Seven Killed, Two Injured In Motor Accident Along Minna-Suleja Highway (Graphic) / 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident / FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by Diego35M: 11:06am On May 01
klintoski:

journalist101
God
Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by nony43(m): 11:09am On May 01
Itzlinda:
Or you meant ipob burnt them?

If you don’t have anything to say stop being stupid.
Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by oluwaseyi0: 11:10am On May 01
Even with the massa Allah
Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by saintneo(m): 11:55am On May 01
izzou:
angry

Burst into flames?

I can bet that the vehicle was carrying gallons of fuel, because of the scarcity.

What a horrible way to die!

The only sensible comment so far. Either the vehicle had some gallons of petrol, gas cylinder or some other combustible material, or even a bomb - IED.

If a vehicle self-combusts, it starts from the engine side, also there could be time for escape.
Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by Ulogwe1: 11:55am On May 01
cry cry
Oh, may their souls rest in the blossom of the LORD.
Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by TableLeg(m): 12:07pm On May 01
Omo!!!!!

See charred remains? shocked

Subhuhanallah!
Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by 8stargeneral: 12:21pm On May 01
immortalcrown:
In sane countries, bad road is the major cause of road accidents.

In Nigeria, reckless driving is the major cause of road accidents. In fact, bad roads surprisingly reduce the rate of road accidents in Nigeria because bad road is the only thing that compels crazy drivers to slow down. I don't mean to say that bad road is good.
this one is reckless driving because that road is very nice
Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by pikechukwu6(m): 1:56pm On May 01
God have mercy. this is horrible... May their souls find rest. cry
Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by Sleekfingers: 4:04pm On May 01
declansteady:
i want to start crayfish business and have carried out my researches and Akwa-Ibom is where i can get the best and cheapest. PLease help me with any token to add to my savings. 1000 naira will go a long way. Thanks, my details Opay 9.0.30.5.7.32.5.6

Online Almajiri spotted
Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by aswani(m): 5:11pm On May 01
May their souls rest in peace. What a way to depart the earth.

May those Obidients glorifying in similar disasters in Ala Yoruba and Ala North do some self introspection and never repeat the words "They wanted to teach Peter Obi a lesson", "Ebi'n pa wa o" when similar threads on disasters in the West or North are created.
Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by kmonies: 9:34pm On May 01
egina:
What is happening in Nigeria. Isnt it high time the Leaders seek for the face of God ?

Get a SUPER Professional Company Logo Or Letterhead for your Business for 2k Only

PAY AFTER SERVICE

Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/3DvGM8HSUcrWWRiEA

Na only leaders go seek Gods' face ni, Wetin happen to citizen wey dey wish the country evil everyday ? may their soul find rest .
Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by AskNgige2: 9:50pm On May 01
lailo:
May God ELUPI the Igbos o shocked
The smell of Suya around that area though undecided

U are mocking the death..

It will surely come to you
Amen
Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:33am On May 02
Horrible, so saddening
Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by egina: 10:19pm On May 05
God forbid evil

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video) / Airpeace Defends allegation of Fare Disparity In Parts Of The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.