Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident (22505 Views)

Seven Killed, Two Injured In Motor Accident Along Minna-Suleja Highway (Graphic) / 17 Travellers Burnt To Death In Nasarawa Road Accident / FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:23am On May 01
A painful way to die...
Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:23am On May 01
Hmm...MADUKA? Well, what an elder sees sitting down, a child can't see even at the top of the tallest tree...

3 Likes

Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by Bmaster(m): 8:26am On May 01
Itzlinda:
Or you meant ipob burnt them?
are you a mistake of a human or what ?

2 Likes

Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by mabea: 8:27am On May 01
Majority of the federal roads in Nigeria especially in the south are unmotorable and that's why we have these many accidents. Yet someone is spending 16trn on a new one.

2 Likes

Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by akpunda86: 8:30am On May 01
egina:
What is happening in Nigeria. Isnt it high time the Leaders seek for the face of God ?

People like you are the problem we have ,God gave us sense ,He gave us wisdom but we all decided to disregard it.
As a driver ,we should know our limit ,I'm driving a V6 vehicle and with the torque I don't move more than 100kmh.
Funny thing with speeding no matter how fast you drive,we meet at the next police check point dead or alive or the next bad spot.

U swear you hate travelling when this hausa guys that don't value life drive you,was a day I was travelling from Benue to Enugu so AKTC driver picked me an Hausa guy,with vehicle full of Northerners,the driver was drinking small stout ,I became scared so I asked him why the passengers started attacking me ,one man even brought money I take my fare back,I brought out my fone started making fake calls after I chatted my broda to behave so he said I snap the driver face and vehicle number that was when driver threw it out and warned me not to snap him,the journey continued so at 9th mile he disappeared as I know na drink,I tak God left and looked for a more sane driver going to Enugu.

6 Likes

Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by PureFace1(m): 8:31am On May 01
egina:
What is happening in Nigeria. Isnt it high time the Leaders seek for the face of God ?

Keep deceiving yourselves with god

There was even "Masha Allah" written on the bus.

2 Likes

Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by AutoConsult: 8:32am On May 01
post=129722588:
Nawa o
They beat you to this one

2 Likes

Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by Matrix137(m): 8:34am On May 01
Jesus have mercy cry
Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by specialmati(m): 8:35am On May 01
Itzlinda:
Or you meant ipob burnt them?
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed skull miner,na people die na why are you happy chai

Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by OkoRemi2023(m): 8:36am On May 01
God have mercy

It's obvious there was a leakage in the bonnet couple with fuel overfloating, any mistake to have a bit of fuel get to a hot engine, na explosion

1 Like

Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by DoctorAyukebot(m): 8:46am On May 01
delzbaba:
This fire looks fishy as hell, it should be thoroughly investigated.

How fish want take survive for hell na.. Fishy as sea go make sense.. 😂😂

1 Like

Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by erico2k2(m): 8:52am On May 01
klintoski:

journalist101
Overloading, Imagine 16 pass angers plus load on a vehicle designed to carry 9 passengers and a driver.

3 Likes

Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by id4sho(m): 8:54am On May 01
immortalcrown:
In sane countries, bad road is the major cause of road accidents.

In Nigeria, reckless driving kills more than bad roads do.
Many drivers move with petrol because of scarcity. It's the petrol that exploded

1 Like

Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:57am On May 01
That road have dangerous bending, over speeding na one-way ticket to your grave
Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by Alvin212(m): 9:14am On May 01
Masha Allah couldn't save em
Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by Angelfrost(m): 9:14am On May 01
FRSC has outlived its usefulness...!

If accidents are increasingly occurring like this, then it might be time to critically look into the road safety sector.

There should be better enforcement of driving laws... Speed limits should be mandatory and enforced with defaulters severely punished.

2 Likes

Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by HeroicMeastro: 9:15am On May 01
klintoski:

journalist101
This is more than just sn accident.
I think it was an attack by IPOB
Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by Sweetvie: 9:18am On May 01
God abeg o
What a painful way to die.
Rip
Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by Hullcity: 9:22am On May 01
Accidens are becoming a daily occurrence on our highways. Most of them very avoidable . This is vry bad
Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by supogift(m): 9:26am On May 01
All these multiple deaths are sometimes very avoidable but my country man we always blame village people out of their own carelessness
May the soul of the departed Rest In Peace.

1 Like

Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by NaijaCover(m): 9:28am On May 01
AutoConsult:

They beat you to this one

No Be Small Thing ooooo

1 Like

Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by immortalcrown(m): 9:35am On May 01
id4sho:

Many drivers move with petrol because of scarcity. It's the petrol that exploded
Over speeding caused the explosion. Didn't you read the post?
Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by hilaryCU(m): 9:37am On May 01
post=129723002:

No Be Me, Publish This Terrible Bad News ooo

He meant, you should not wonder since you're expert in publishing this kind of stories.

1 Like

Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by NaijaCover(m): 9:50am On May 01
hilaryCU:

He meant, you should not wonder since you're expert in publishing this kind of stories.

Ok, Don't Forget, Na Where, Mr Blogger, Dey Work, Na There, Him Dey See Him Own Food.

1 Like

Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by Straighttime: 9:50am On May 01
Rest in peace to the dead and consolation to the families.

You need to see the the this sokoto, Gombe, Tara a and Adamawa drivers use to ply that road with high speed plus fully overloaded with pessengers and goods. Their speed no be here.

I suspect that the driver will have bought extra fuel in gallon because of scarcity that made the fire Incidence worse.

Sometimes govt officials should have in mind that some harsh policies leads to lost of life, business, families and properties.

LETS WATCH OUR DECITIONS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by id4sho(m): 9:58am On May 01
immortalcrown:
Over speeding caused the explosion. Didn't you read the post?
It's a small crash, they vehicle could have torn apart. Don't you know how buses destroy on crash

2 Likes

Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by Madisonsqua(m): 10:12am On May 01
egina:

Get a SUPER Professional Company Logo Or Letterhead for your Business for 2k Only

PAY AFTER SERVICE

Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/3DvGM8HSUcrWWRiEA

Which one be face of God again. He already gave us brain so we can give him rest. We need to be realistic with our problems and leave God alone to do his own part.

1 Like

Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:15am On May 01
Angelfrost:
FRSC has outlived its usefulness...!

If accidents are increasingly occurring like this, then it might be time to critically look into the road safety sector.

There should be better enforcement of driving laws... Speed limits should be mandatory and enforced with defaulters severely punished.
The officers are probably busy collecting bribe

Once again this shows that Blackman is incapable of producing a country that is functioning and well organized

1 Like

Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by tolugar: 10:22am On May 01
These bus drivers heading north from Aba or PH I thought they have 9 lives. They drive 140km/h and above. Have seen them severely and it's scary.

1 Like

Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by Azazyel: 10:36am On May 01
lailo:
May God ELUPI the Igbos o shocked
The smell of Suya around that area though undecided

Ah very insensitive comment sad

1 Like

Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by I000Capacity: 10:38am On May 01
MultiLayered:

beggars are scammers in disguise.. FatherChristmas is an example

Desist from being an obstruction to people seeking help. It's against universal laws. It's against spiritual laws.
Stop.
That's not even me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / Mention The States In Nigeria That You Have Been To. / Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.