Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,802 members, 7,837,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Lady Makes Strong Allegations Against Nollywood Actor Yemi Solade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Makes Strong Allegations Against Nollywood Actor Yemi Solade (756 Views)

Actor Yemi Solade And Wife Celebrates Wedding Anniversary,shares Romantic Photos / Yemi Solade: 'Nigeria Is Killing Me! I Might Relocate Soon' / Lawal Dolapo Accuses Yemi Solade Of Demanding Sex From Her For Role. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Makes Strong Allegations Against Nollywood Actor Yemi Solade by eyesoflagos: 8:44am On May 01
Lady makes strong allegations against Nollywood Actor Yemi Solade

Yemi Solade is accused of sending her unsolicited naked images of his privates, according to a Nigerian woman who makes harsh claims against him.

After seeing a video of the actor dancing to a song posted by another user, the woman decided to tell him about her unpleasant encounter with him on her X account, @SomtoBekee. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

She claimed they used to be friends on Facebook in 2017 and he sent her unsolicited pictures of his genitals numerous times.
Lady makes strong allegations against Yemi Solade
Nigerian actor, Yemi Solade.

She alleged that he also used to disturb her with messenger calls to the extent she threatened to report him to Linda Ikeji’s blog.

This did not deter him as he kept up at his pursuits.

In her words;

“This man that used to send me Dick pic on facebook that year 😭😭😭

Why would I make up such a story ? To gain what ? 😂
He’s a pervert funny enough he had a family portrait of him and his family all dressed in Arsenal kit on his Facebook cover photo the whole time… I remember vividly…

He’s a shameless pervert
Disturbed me with his nudes and messenger calls that year… i threatened to report him to Linda ikeji he still didn’t stop 😂”

While some disagree with her, many others agree with some females they have also experienced the same thing with the actor.

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/05/01/lady-makes-strong-allegations-against-yemi-solade/

cc: Mynd44 , Fynestboi

Re: Lady Makes Strong Allegations Against Nollywood Actor Yemi Solade by advanceDNA: 9:21am On May 01
Where the evidence??....u can't just claim someone did something that's supposed to have electronic trail and u didn't provide anything..........

1 Like

Re: Lady Makes Strong Allegations Against Nollywood Actor Yemi Solade by Amotolongbo(f): 9:29am On May 01
advanceDNA:
Where the evidence??....u can't just claim someone did something that's supposed to have electronic trail and u didn't provide anything..........

It could have been a parody account

1 Like

Re: Lady Makes Strong Allegations Against Nollywood Actor Yemi Solade by advanceDNA: 9:32am On May 01
Amotolongbo:

Meaning??

The evidence will delete itself from her DM box??
Re: Lady Makes Strong Allegations Against Nollywood Actor Yemi Solade by Amotolongbo(f): 9:36am On May 01
advanceDNA:

Meaning??

The evidence will delete itself from her DM box??
I meant it could have been another person impersonating the accused

1 Like

Re: Lady Makes Strong Allegations Against Nollywood Actor Yemi Solade by advanceDNA: 10:12am On May 01
Amotolongbo:
I meant it could have been another person impersonating the accused

Yeah I get that part....

Weda it a parody or not.....someone sent something right..?? She should post the evidence of what they sent to her naaaa
Re: Lady Makes Strong Allegations Against Nollywood Actor Yemi Solade by papyjaypaul: 5:15pm On May 01
Amotolongbo:
This is real

(1) (Reply)

Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! / Will.i.am Slams New Mj Album / Miss Queen Of The Year For Africa 2010 Marie Olga Essoume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.