Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,674 members, 7,837,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother (44418 Views)

Photo Of Big Antelope Killed By A Hunter / Antelope Killed In My Location In Delta State / Antelope Killed Today For Easter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by Elidrisy20: 7:22pm On May 01
This your brother need to calm down
Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by Christlike01: 7:23pm On May 01
Of course, monkey is just another meat to the people who eat even human beings!

1 Share

Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by sonofthunder: 7:26pm On May 01
flyinnizam:
Both killed with hunter gun. Monkey was sold 20k. Guess how much the antelope was sold?

Where are you guys based? I need antelope meat 🍖🥓
Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by rolams(m): 7:27pm On May 01
Some people are preaching against animal hunting and they see no crime in fishing and eating fishes.

You can allow the killing of rams, goats, cows that share the same environment with us but you forbid the killings of other species that stay off our environment.

Life is not balance ooo!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by BadBradley: 7:28pm On May 01
flyinnizam:
Both killed with hunter gun. Monkey was sold 20k. Guess how much the antelope was sold?
person when fit kill monkey in cold blood fit kill person
Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by Oxtertee(m): 7:29pm On May 01
Eeeeewwww, this guy again, una no dey rest shocked
Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by Akpacha(m): 7:29pm On May 01
Oh beautiful monkey, even the two animals look beautiful. people wey de eat monkey get mind oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by Salowise: 7:30pm On May 01
Urheadmaster:

Your brother is a murderer why kill monkey 🐒
Na your pikin e kill?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by Twoclans(f): 7:32pm On May 01
The antelope~~~ I can understand ,but the monkey .Haba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by Enemyofpeace: 7:32pm On May 01
Poison.
Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by Cornel88(m): 7:33pm On May 01
Who will buy monkey for 20k?
Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by merits(m): 7:34pm On May 01
OkayDaddy:
Killed 2 Obidients
Please don't shake the table Obi'diot are in paying already.🤣
Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by VaginaAcademic: 7:38pm On May 01
Your brother should be arrested with these evidence
Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by Integrafamoo: 7:38pm On May 01
sleek214:
Why kill a monkey?
Is monkey not an animal?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by Hassanmaye(m): 7:40pm On May 01
flyinnizam:
This is disgusting please Why killed a monkey? Who eat that?
Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by 99thEnemy(m): 7:41pm On May 01
Urheadmaster:

He didn’t know it was your relation.

On OP’s brother’s behalf, Sorry. cool

Accept my Apology. cool

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by Dennisochampa: 7:44pm On May 01
The antelope.... I can understand but a monkey??

Anyone who can eat a monkey can definitely eat a human being because common... Monkeys look so much like humans...
How can anyone bring themselves to eat such an animal very closely related to human
Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by Tilldendoftime(m): 7:46pm On May 01
flyinnizam:
I don't know why I always have d believe that anyone who can monkey can as well eat humans....kai
Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by kripen(m): 7:48pm On May 01
That's not antelope that should be deer
Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by odun99(f): 7:50pm On May 01
flyinnizam:
Your brother is wicked
Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by geoworldedu: 7:50pm On May 01
Urheadmaster:

But you dey chop chicken on a steady.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by geoworldedu: 7:50pm On May 01
Tilldendoftime:

I don't know why I always have d believe that anyone who can monkey can as well eat humans....kai
Is monkey human?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by geoworldedu: 7:51pm On May 01
VaginaAcademic:
Your brother should be arrested with these evidence
We are in Nigeria, pls wake up.
Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by kosiebe(m): 7:52pm On May 01
Your brother just murdered this poor animals gruesomely😂😂😂
Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by specialmati(m): 7:52pm On May 01
OkayDaddy:
Killed 2 Obidients
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin the brain dead sir

Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by Sleekfingers: 7:59pm On May 01
patomberekpe:
In the western World you see these animals come closer to people's homes and they give food to them, You see these Animals being rescued by humans, But in Nigeria they kill them without thinking

Which western world ? If you have been to the united States you won't say this trash . .

Deer , alligators, etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by GideonOluwatobi(m): 8:04pm On May 01
Una fii chop goat, chicken, cow na monkey come turn wahala?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by Luckybelt: 8:07pm On May 01
I thought they said monkey is among the careers of coronavirus. Be careful
Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by mysticwarrior(m): 8:07pm On May 01
illicit:
Antelope 80k
I go buy goat instead, Antelope meat no dey sweet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by flyinnizam(m): 8:15pm On May 01
Morbeta11:

Down here, your brother will be in jail for a very long time....
down where? which state or country don't hunt at all?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by CharleyBright(m): 8:15pm On May 01
flyinnizam:

You and your brother caught two animals, and didn't have a taste of at least one of them , but rather sold both.
I can see you and your brother need the cash than the protein.
Poverty mentality

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Monkey And Antelope Killed By My Brother by flyinnizam(m): 8:16pm On May 01
bluefilm:

Why are you so proud that your brother is a killer?
killer of animals that God gave us permission to eat..d chicken u eat or cow, dey don't kill it? funny people

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Birthday Cakes / Look At The Spring Onion I Just Bought For ₦500 In Zaria, Kaduna State / Health Benefits Of Ewedu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.