Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,891 members, 7,841,339 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Russian & U.S Troops Are Now Sharing The Same Base In Niger (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian & U.S Troops Are Now Sharing The Same Base In Niger (Photos) (53923 Views)

U.S Troops Told To Stay Alert After Russian Forces Moved In Niger Base (Photos) / Russian Troops Are Raping Women In Ukraine - Dmytro Kuleba (Foreign Minister) / 20 children Die In Maradi School Fire In Niger (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian & U.S Troops Are Now Sharing The Same Base In Niger (Photos) by PepeXKermit: 5:55am On May 03
Onyedikachi231:

Cry small small to avoid your tear glands from tearing, eat more sodium chloride, it helps give your tears better taste.

ok.
Re: Russian & U.S Troops Are Now Sharing The Same Base In Niger (Photos) by Onyedikachi231: 6:01am On May 03
Father4all:
USA has never defeated Russians except in Hollywood movies grin

A muslim dreamer spotted.
Re: Russian & U.S Troops Are Now Sharing The Same Base In Niger (Photos) by tishbite42: 6:01am On May 03
Konquest:

I CLEARLY stated my VALID opinion here based on what I have personally witnessed for many decades of being on this planet and that should be respected! My last post was very succinct and had nothing to do with being sentimental like you incorrectly stated.

For your information, I'm well-read in terms of history and international affairs aside from being a globally well-traveled man. Your last paragraph was completely needless and insulting as you and I have NEVER meet before for you to come to the conclusion that I don't read or was being sentimental. Do you think everyone here is a young ignorant person born in the 1980s or 1990s or 2000s? I don't even recall having any conversation together with you since I originally joined NL in 2005.

I have personal magazines and books from the pre-1960s, 1960s, 1970s, right through to the 1980s in my personal home library, so, I know full well that the USSR was very active in promoting communism in several countries during the Cold War years. But it's all been a case of self-interests all the way on all sides in the area of international politics and military interventions. I'll stop here as I do NOT have the time to linger on this topic.

Funny you
So, everyone born in the 80s, 90s and 00s are ignorant to you
What condescending arrogance
We all know the role the Soviet Union played in the African independence movement
From Angola, Tanzania, Mozambique, South Africa and the rest
They worked alongside with their Chinese and Cuban allies
I don't support Russian colonization or imperialism but in comparison to the West, the Soviets are way better
The unity beggars here will appreciate the role they played during the Civil War
Re: Russian & U.S Troops Are Now Sharing The Same Base In Niger (Photos) by Mervingreat: 6:01am On May 03
See wetin this idiot Niger Republic put themselves from fry pan to fire.

What is the different between US in your land and Russia in your land?

Foolishness of all time. Both should not be in the country at all. You stupidly ended US slavery and now signing new slavery contract with another axis of evil under the leadership of the most dangerous leader from the West.

Una eyes go clear las las...

1 Like

Re: Russian & U.S Troops Are Now Sharing The Same Base In Niger (Photos) by Procashtips(m): 6:14am On May 03
seunny4lif:
Kick out France, USA and British troops out is good but why did they then invite Russian troops?

Kick everyone out and fix the country yourself

They need a temp solution to security issues before going solo.

You know what the west can do when you spite them.
Re: Russian & U.S Troops Are Now Sharing The Same Base In Niger (Photos) by Crafteck1: 6:16am On May 03
CuriousCart:

Can you enter any barracks and slap a soldier?
Cant enter a civilians home to slap them self, no be fear, na respect
Re: Russian & U.S Troops Are Now Sharing The Same Base In Niger (Photos) by ibechris(m): 6:25am On May 03
ruggedtimi:
dey play...russia is only there for uranium. Same as u.s and france

Russia has abundant uranium and they supply same to America to power their nuclear reactor till date.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian & U.S Troops Are Now Sharing The Same Base In Niger (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 6:34am On May 03
All because the junta doesn't want to restore democracy and continue it's military rule in these circumstances understandable but military rule generally doesn't doesn't have the voice of the people unless in special circumstances again like these.
Re: Russian & U.S Troops Are Now Sharing The Same Base In Niger (Photos) by Truthsandtrusts: 6:35am On May 03
WriterNig:

Credit: Reuters

Means time to come 3rd World war will start from Africa and all this their moves is a tactical way to wipe out mumu Africa
Re: Russian & U.S Troops Are Now Sharing The Same Base In Niger (Photos) by erniok(m): 6:47am On May 03
seunny4lif:
Kick out France, USA and British troops out is good but why did they then invite Russian troops?

Kick everyone out and fix the country yourself
This is good in one way, US troops love to follow rules of engagement while Wagner does not and this will be good in handling jihadists.

The only downside is that Wagner is taking over their natural resources which is just another form of slavery.
Re: Russian & U.S Troops Are Now Sharing The Same Base In Niger (Photos) by Goodlady(f): 6:48am On May 03
WriterNig:
👍🏻 Like for Russia-Putin, share for USA/Nazi/NATO
Sharap!
Risingblue008:
This US is just overrated
Russians and china whr busy going into more engineering ans discovery
The US was busy debatin on abortion LGBTQ.
That's the only crime of USA. Sponsoring terrorism etc is the fault of host nations.
Some mumu countries like Nigeria are parasites that even Russia or China ll do worst than USA when they see Nigeria's laxity for progress and over dependent on foreign powers.
Re: Russian & U.S Troops Are Now Sharing The Same Base In Niger (Photos) by TobiAbuja: 7:04am On May 03
These are old pictures. They are keeping separate on the base. Why lie OP?
Re: Russian & U.S Troops Are Now Sharing The Same Base In Niger (Photos) by ariesbull: 7:06am On May 03
jaxxy:
All because the junta doesn't want to restore democracy and continue it's military rule in these circumstances understandable but military rule generally doesn't doesn't have the voice of the people unless in special circumstances again like these.
you that have democracy are you better

Democracy isn't the best form of government
Re: Russian & U.S Troops Are Now Sharing The Same Base In Niger (Photos) by GloriousGbola: 7:22am On May 03
Nazgul:
US and Russia did worse during the cold war.

These two countries behave like women. They'll just threaten and shout at each other but wouldn't fight and get it over with.

Na their way. Very soon, Russian foreign minister would visit the US.

You want them to fight and get it over with?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqSMk2IzK2o?si=gw78X1J2GoQUh2-L
Re: Russian & U.S Troops Are Now Sharing The Same Base In Niger (Photos) by WriiterNg: 7:46am On May 03
Ghostagain:
Russia and Niger republic have a common interest: they both want an independent niger republic. Niger republic wants it because it is obviously in service of Niger republic, Russia wants it because Russia already has the ressources and Russia would like to spoil the market for its adversaries who exploit niger republic.
If I'm ennemies with a slave owner and I don't need any slave, then I might as well set that slave free to weaken the owner.

You're smart.
Re: Russian & U.S Troops Are Now Sharing The Same Base In Niger (Photos) by WriiterNg: 7:48am On May 03
Obedience40:

I am ashamed of you but more ashamed for the people who like your post.

The USA won the two gulf war's
Won the pacific theatre of ww2 against the imperial Japanese empire
Won in the European theatre with the Normandy landings in France
Won the Iraqi war

Russia won WWII singlehandedly.

Even President Trump said it, including US senators.

Russia inflicted the highest number of casualties on the Nazis.

Russia killed 80% of the Nazis. Google it dummy.

If me and you contribute to buy a car. I bring 80% and you bring 20%. Who truly owns the car?

Cc ghostagain
Re: Russian & U.S Troops Are Now Sharing The Same Base In Niger (Photos) by Nwaokunkpara: 7:52am On May 03
Onyedikachi231:

I want to ask you one very simple honest cheap question that needs a frank honourable honest cheap Yes or No, which if you don't answer thunder will fire your mama and papa combined and if you are a muslim, Mohammed go collect stray bullet.

If the US gives you green card, will you reject it?

The UK,the US and France are three countries I will never want to travel to for any reason unless if it's diplomatic.

People watch top Notch hypocrisy manifest but thunder just dey dey laugh cos food don ready.
Re: Russian & U.S Troops Are Now Sharing The Same Base In Niger (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:00am On May 03
ibechris:

Russia has abundant uranium and they supply same to America to power their nuclear reactor till date.
america has at abundant oil yet they take from others.
Re: Russian & U.S Troops Are Now Sharing The Same Base In Niger (Photos) by Obedience40: 8:00am On May 03
WriiterNg:

Russia won WWII singlehandedly.

Even President Trump said it, including US senators.

Russia inflicted the highest number of casualties on the Nazis.

Russia killed 80% of the Nazis. Google it dummy.

If me and you contribute to buy a car. I bring 80% and you bring 20%. Who truly owns the car?

Cc ghostagain

Lol,
Who fought the Japanese in the pacific theatre of the war
We're was the Soviet union when the NAZI Germany took two third of Europe
The coming of the USA shape the war in the favour of the allies

After the NAZI fall in may 1945
The Japanese were still fighting in Asia and only surrender after the atomic bombs were dropped and officially surrender in September 2 1945

Poor student of history lol grin
Re: Russian & U.S Troops Are Now Sharing The Same Base In Niger (Photos) by WriiterNg: 8:05am On May 03
Obedience40:

Lol,
Who fought the Japanese in the pacific theatre of the war
We're was the Soviet union when the NAZI Germany took two third of Europe
The coming of the USA shape the war in the favour of the allies

After the NAZI fall in may 1945
The Japanese were still fighting in Asia and only surrender after the atomic bombs were dropped and officially surrender in September 2 1945

Poor student of history lol grin

You're the dumbest human I've ever come across.

Russia capturing Berlin made Hitler to shoot himself in his bunker and that spelled the end of the war.

Your knowledge of history would not even fill a teaspoon.

Do not quote me again, you have Google, go and educate yourself.

No he only the coming of the USA, na the coming of Jesus.
Re: Russian & U.S Troops Are Now Sharing The Same Base In Niger (Photos) by Obedience40: 8:05am On May 03
ariesbull:

Google the top 20 economies
Even top 50
Countries that practice one form of democracy dominate it

It is because of democracy you can write on a forum like narialand an not be persecuted,
You can critic of your government and not thrown into jail
Go and criticise Putin, Kim, XI and face the wrath of the law
Re: Russian & U.S Troops Are Now Sharing The Same Base In Niger (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:12am On May 03
ariesbull:

How many military regimes make sense?

U are at the mercy of 1 man's feelings or principles on any particular day. He is the law and determiner of ur faith as a people.

Democracy is built on a system that aims to protect ur rights and interests however it is not practiced properly in Africa or Nigeria.

Our version of democracy is corrupt and weak cos of the weak systems to check and correct the wrong actions of individuals in power.
Re: Russian & U.S Troops Are Now Sharing The Same Base In Niger (Photos) by joshuaedem(m): 8:14am On May 03
omowolewa:
Okay , no enmity is total enough when survival is key
It well
Re: Russian & U.S Troops Are Now Sharing The Same Base In Niger (Photos) by Obedience40: 8:15am On May 03
WriiterNg:

You're the dumbest human I've ever come across.

Russia capturing Berlin made Hitler to shoot himself in his bunker and that spelled the end of the war.

You knowledge of history would not even fill a teaspoon.

Do not quote me again, you have Google, go and educate yourself.

No he only the coming of the USA, na the coming of Jesus.

Poor student of history
Drone operator grin

All they know is who captured Berlin,
But they don't know the events and activities that led to the destruction of the German war machine
Before the USA declared war on NAZI Germany why didn't Stalin move into Berlin
And capture it.

Some people like you believe only the Soviet union invade Germany

Blow is the link to show you the details battles of the allies against NAZI Germany
I don't write with out proof
Read and be wise

They were two attacks on Germany
The Soviet red army on the eastern front
And the allies on the western front

Ode thought only the Soviet union attack Germany
grin

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Allied_invasion_of_Germany
Re: Russian & U.S Troops Are Now Sharing The Same Base In Niger (Photos) by CuriousCart(f): 8:16am On May 03
Cantonese:

But if granted the opportunity to travel betweenness China, USA and Russia, you will speedily travel to USA for better life and dollars to make your life and family better. You see life?

I will travel to Russia straight.
Re: Russian & U.S Troops Are Now Sharing The Same Base In Niger (Photos) by CuriousCart(f): 8:18am On May 03
Obedience40:

I am ashamed of you but more ashamed for the people who like your post.

The USA won the two gulf war's
Won the pacific theatre of ww2 against the imperial Japanese empire
Won in the European theatre with the Normandy landings in France
Won the Iraqi war

If they won the two Gulf + Iraqi Wars, why is Iran still reigning supreme in the Gulf?

If they won WWII, show us a US museum holding Hitler's remains.

I'm waiting...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian & U.S Troops Are Now Sharing The Same Base In Niger (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 8:19am On May 03
Well sha, if it comes to a ground war without air support, the Russians will flog the Americans naysh well well. We saw what happened when Russian wagners clashed with American morzat battalion in Ukraine, the Americans ran home weeping 😁😁😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian & U.S Troops Are Now Sharing The Same Base In Niger (Photos) by CuriousCart(f): 8:19am On May 03
Crafteck1:

Cant enter a civilians home to slap them self, no be fear, na respect

Well, nobody fears nor respects the US military that's why Russian soldiers brazenly moved into their base.

That's the highest insult of all.
Like a man barging in to run a party with you & your wife on your matrimonial bed.
Re: Russian & U.S Troops Are Now Sharing The Same Base In Niger (Photos) by ibechris(m): 8:36am On May 03
ruggedtimi:
america has at abundant oil yet they take from others.

Is America Russia?

Russia has 9% of the world uranium and they are sufficient to cater for its needs.
Re: Russian & U.S Troops Are Now Sharing The Same Base In Niger (Photos) by 3seriez(m): 8:53am On May 03
Onyedikachi231:

Once I see anybody quote me with smileys, I know it is a muslim who is down on salty tears, you wish you found my neck to cut one for your demon rabid dog allah, but I dey aba, so come there and join your worthless prophet in ajana pressing shrunk 72 old layers breast.

HAHAHAH! As expected. People from the yeast are usually deeply Islamophobic, everyone knows this, nothing new. Tried and trusted. Na your mama be number 73. your papa left balls there. Of all places na Aba you dey use brag. Abeg gerrout. Lmao grin. keep ranting grin
Re: Russian & U.S Troops Are Now Sharing The Same Base In Niger (Photos) by erniok(m): 9:10am On May 03
Obedience40:

Poor student of history
Drone operator grin

All they know is who captured Berlin,
But they don't know the events and activities that led to the destruction of the German war machine
Before the USA declared war on NAZI Germany why didn't Stalin move into Berlin
And capture it.

Some people like you believe only the Soviet union invade Germany

Blow is the link to show you the details battles of the allies against NAZI Germany
I don't write with out proof
Read and be wise

They were two attacks on Germany
The Soviet red army on the eastern front
And the allies on the western front

Ode thought only the Soviet union attack Germany
grin

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Allied_invasion_of_Germany

I agree with you but note nazi Germany declared war on US not the other way round. Opening several war fronts weakened nazi Germany.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian & U.S Troops Are Now Sharing The Same Base In Niger (Photos) by Father4all: 9:21am On May 03
Onyedikachi231:

A muslim dreamer spotted.
you are WRONG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Trump Again Denied Knowing Parnas. So Parnas' Lawyer Posted More Robust Proof / Their Military Strength Of Gambia / Sandeep Kumar Sacked As Indian Minister Over Sex Tape With Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.