Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,291 members, 7,839,435 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Young Lady In Trouble After Ordering Azul Of 1.3 Million Thinking It Is 1300 - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Young Lady In Trouble After Ordering Azul Of 1.3 Million Thinking It Is 1300 (56610 Views)

What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul / How I Made Agege French Toast After Thinking Of What To Eat For Hours on end / See The Foods Stuff I Bought For #1300 In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Lady In Trouble After Ordering Azul Of 1.3 Million Thinking It Is 1300 by Bmaster(m): 1:56pm On May 03
GanagiBitrus:

Blame the barman that didn't mentally assess her to know she wouldn't be able to afford ₦1.3m drink. grin
u no supposed blame barman,he fit be dey think say na Pablo carry her come.

But the joke is much I must admit

4 Likes

Re: Young Lady In Trouble After Ordering Azul Of 1.3 Million Thinking It Is 1300 by seborrhic: 1:57pm On May 03
Nland gone to the dogs!
For a moderator,an assumed educated person,even if it's primary school education not to know that this is a lie or a poorly scripted skit,just tells you all you need to know about how this great forum has sunk!!
Educated people once used to flock here and some still do,but when you see posts like this on FP knowing you reading a post is being moderated by a poorly educated person,it makes you sad.

7 Likes

Re: Young Lady In Trouble After Ordering Azul Of 1.3 Million Thinking It Is 1300 by Sirchiboy: 1:57pm On May 03
Badly staged
Re: Young Lady In Trouble After Ordering Azul Of 1.3 Million Thinking It Is 1300 by Micpay(m): 1:58pm On May 03
Poorly acted skit
Re: Young Lady In Trouble After Ordering Azul Of 1.3 Million Thinking It Is 1300 by Zico5(m): 1:58pm On May 03
Omo Oshi, omo buruku. Eleriibu
Re: Young Lady In Trouble After Ordering Azul Of 1.3 Million Thinking It Is 1300 by Mikespecialone(m): 1:58pm On May 03
Psych412:
simple....fu*k the club Manager in exchange for payment ...no strees

Hmm mother-fucker
Re: Young Lady In Trouble After Ordering Azul Of 1.3 Million Thinking It Is 1300 by engrjosefz(m): 1:58pm On May 03
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Young Lady In Trouble After Ordering Azul Of 1.3 Million Thinking It Is 1300 by motionarena: 1:59pm On May 03
She cannot act

1 Like

Re: Young Lady In Trouble After Ordering Azul Of 1.3 Million Thinking It Is 1300 by Kajaard: 1:59pm On May 03
seborrhic:
Nland gone to the dogs!
For a moderator,an assumed educated person,even if it's primary school education not to know that this is a lie or a poorly scripted skit,just tells you all you need to know about how this great forum has sunk!!

Seriously the forum is gone.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady In Trouble After Ordering Azul Of 1.3 Million Thinking It Is 1300 by Menclothing1: 2:01pm On May 03
Psych412:

Is that how u use to do

Tell me the club manager u do run
Re: Young Lady In Trouble After Ordering Azul Of 1.3 Million Thinking It Is 1300 by lapintoz: 2:02pm On May 03
You think say you dey wise! Yawa don gas o...πŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈ
Re: Young Lady In Trouble After Ordering Azul Of 1.3 Million Thinking It Is 1300 by Dennisochampa: 2:03pm On May 03
These people are mad..
They should let the girl go...
Them no dey look face before them sell something give person.

Which kind mumu attitude be this??..
If I'm the owner of that club, the person who sold the drink for the girl will pay....

How can u sell such an expensive liquor for a child like that?

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady In Trouble After Ordering Azul Of 1.3 Million Thinking It Is 1300 by Airlord2030: 2:03pm On May 03
All these useless skit makers!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Lady In Trouble After Ordering Azul Of 1.3 Million Thinking It Is 1300 by Psych412(f): 2:04pm On May 03
Menclothing1:

Is that how u use to do
Tell me the club manager u do run
I was just joking
Re: Young Lady In Trouble After Ordering Azul Of 1.3 Million Thinking It Is 1300 by Papayaayasager(m): 2:05pm On May 03
Psych412:

For how many years?

5 Likes

Re: Young Lady In Trouble After Ordering Azul Of 1.3 Million Thinking It Is 1300 by Omoawoke: 2:07pm On May 03
GanagiBitrus:
Blame the barman that didn't mentally assess her to know she wouldn't be able to afford ₦1.3m drink. grin

The bar man fvked up.

A lady walks in for a drink, she ordered drink of 1.3M, you are meant to even ring it to her head that it’s 1.3M ma…
And again, the management fvck up, the bar should have normal section and vip section.
In the regular section, drinks with a price range should be sold there while you sell more expensive drinks in the VIP sections

3 Likes

Re: Young Lady In Trouble After Ordering Azul Of 1.3 Million Thinking It Is 1300 by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:10pm On May 03
Wahala. After finding out it was N1.3m better heat was blowing immediately and not fresh air. That is why one of her friends was fanning herself after question and answer. She can pay if the management can be merciful by discount price to more than 65 percent.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady In Trouble After Ordering Azul Of 1.3 Million Thinking It Is 1300 by 9jaBloke: 2:10pm On May 03
efn staged
Re: Young Lady In Trouble After Ordering Azul Of 1.3 Million Thinking It Is 1300 by muyico(m): 2:10pm On May 03
Skits! Shey nah human being meat?
Re: Young Lady In Trouble After Ordering Azul Of 1.3 Million Thinking It Is 1300 by Morbeta11(m): 2:10pm On May 03
Kharol1234:
Rubbish skit

Don't mind them...
Re: Young Lady In Trouble After Ordering Azul Of 1.3 Million Thinking It Is 1300 by Natbrowny: 2:11pm On May 03
Psych412:

That sounds like a f*cking spree for 10 years..
Re: Young Lady In Trouble After Ordering Azul Of 1.3 Million Thinking It Is 1300 by NiRfreak(m): 2:12pm On May 03
Psych412:
So you think her pvssy of 5k and 10k per night is worth 1.3 Million?......
1.3 M that can be used to marry 4 wives at a time. Most runsgal don't know the value of money...

2 Likes

Re: Young Lady In Trouble After Ordering Azul Of 1.3 Million Thinking It Is 1300 by Natbrowny: 2:12pm On May 03
Millimann:
Maybe she was drunk when she placed the order.

But her eyes will clear immediately they tell her the real price.

If she was drunk. She wont even place an order for action bitters for 1300
Re: Young Lady In Trouble After Ordering Azul Of 1.3 Million Thinking It Is 1300 by Natbrowny: 2:13pm On May 03
NiRfreak:

So you think her pvssy of 5k and 10k per night is worth 1.3 Million?......
1.3 M that can be used to marry 4 wives at a time. Most runsgal don't know the value of money...

D 1.3m na f*ck of 10 years b that.

1 Like

Re: Young Lady In Trouble After Ordering Azul Of 1.3 Million Thinking It Is 1300 by chatinent: 2:14pm On May 03
Order Azul as per wetin na?

These days I don't know the difference between a skit and reality.
Re: Young Lady In Trouble After Ordering Azul Of 1.3 Million Thinking It Is 1300 by NiRfreak(m): 2:15pm On May 03
Natbrowny:

D 1.3m na f*ck of 10 years b that.
If I hear, na till death do us apart, plus her two sisters
Re: Young Lady In Trouble After Ordering Azul Of 1.3 Million Thinking It Is 1300 by Caleb15(m): 2:16pm On May 03
After Do Ri Me
Re: Young Lady In Trouble After Ordering Azul Of 1.3 Million Thinking It Is 1300 by mightyhazel: 2:17pm On May 03
Y
Psych412:
For how many years?

Na 1.3m o

No be 13k o grin
Re: Young Lady In Trouble After Ordering Azul Of 1.3 Million Thinking It Is 1300 by ozo13(m): 2:17pm On May 03
Millimann:
Maybe she was drunk when she placed the order.

But her eyes will clear immediately they tell her the real price.
Hahaha probably she followed one legit rich guy or a yahoo boy to club and it was ordered.she wanted to feel belong too
Re: Young Lady In Trouble After Ordering Azul Of 1.3 Million Thinking It Is 1300 by hansomb: 2:19pm On May 03
Did dey do d hyping thing b4 serving her ? And such services should be pay b4 serving

1 Like

Re: Young Lady In Trouble After Ordering Azul Of 1.3 Million Thinking It Is 1300 by Majesty7: 2:19pm On May 03
HeroicMeastro:
😁

Fake Azul, fake lady and the Fake lounge
Re: Young Lady In Trouble After Ordering Azul Of 1.3 Million Thinking It Is 1300 by ugbarreta(m): 2:19pm On May 03
Nonsesnse skit weh dem gather for their parlor do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Grilled Tilapia Fish, Plantain And Pepper Sauce- Easy Way (Photos, Video) / See The Food Items I Got With β‚¦β€Ž650 In Birnin Kebbi (Photos) / See The Chicken My Friend Got For 8k. ( Pics Ins.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.