Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,183 members, 7,839,029 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

My Wife Sleeps With My Boss - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Sleeps With My Boss (46105 Views)

My Wife Sleeps With Her Ex-lover – Man Tells Court / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by Kavod: 11:38am On May 04
Iykegodslove:
Good day everyone!! I am emotionally shattered as I type this message. I have been suspecting my wife for years now but no concrete evidence to confront her.

There is a boss of my mine who happens to be our family friend. Each time he calls my wife, she deletes the call history immediately. This has been happening for years but I keep quite because i love my wife and my children so much.

Of recent, i decided to know what is happening by hacking her call with him. Lo and behold, they are into deep relationship that my wife calls him baby. Infact, sleep has gone out of my eyes and am thinking of how to deal with the situation.

It should be noted that i am not working under the man in question only that we are church members and he has rendered countless of help to me. I am wondering what puts my wife into this mess. I am graduate but i decided not to work for anybody but to focus on my farming. I am doing well financially bcs i can boost of 500k or more every month. We are not lacking anything at all.

Please house ignore my typo and help with good advice.

Note: i dnt want to divorce my wife and am ready to forgive her bcs she has been of great help to my success and moreover, i love my family very well. What should i do to stop them?
CAN YOU HEAR YOURSELF? DNA SHOULD BE YOUR TOP PRIORITY RIGHT NOW AND DIVORCE SHOULD BE NEXT. TAKE THIS FROM ME.... THE MOMENT YOU FORGIVE A SERIAL CHEATING WIFE, YOU HAVE LOST YOUR RESPECT THATS SHE WOULD NEVER RESPECT YOU AGAIN. WELL YOU CANT TURN A HOE TO A HOUSE WIFE. YOU GO JUST DIE EARLY
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by aktolly54(m): 11:38am On May 04
Iykegodslove:
Good day everyone!! I am emotionally shattered as I type this message. I have been suspecting my wife for years now but no concrete evidence to confront her.

There is a boss of my mine who happens to be our family friend. Each time he calls my wife, she deletes the call history immediately. This has been happening for years but I keep quite because i love my wife and my children so much.

Of recent, i decided to know what is happening by hacking her call with him. Lo and behold, they are into deep relationship that my wife calls him baby. Infact, sleep has gone out of my eyes and am thinking of how to deal with the situation.

It should be noted that i am not working under the man in question only that we are church members and he has rendered countless of help to me. I am wondering what puts my wife into this mess. I am graduate but i decided not to work for anybody but to focus on my farming. I am doing well financially bcs i can boost of 500k or more every month. We are not lacking anything at all.

Note: i dnt want to divorce my wife and am ready to forgive her bcs she has been of great help to my success and moreover, i love my family very well. What should i do to stop them?
try do DNA first for the kids, forget resemblance and do the damn DNA

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by Mayhem1: 11:40am On May 04
You’re a simple man
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:40am On May 04
Because she calls him Baby.
Well my advice, just go do DNA to all your children to find peace.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by BigYash: 11:41am On May 04
Fake story..
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by Available9: 11:42am On May 04
Just walk away...
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by achimendy(m): 11:42am On May 04
Ynix:

Do all you can to record all their conversations, pretend as if all is well and after that call for a special meeting preferably on her birthday and invite your parents, her parents and the boss of yours then show up all the evidences, and keep Mute after

Very good.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by RockHard: 11:42am On May 04
Iykegodslove:

The bond i tie with my children is very strong. Even though it happens that i am not their biological father, they remain my children. So, DNA not needed. Thanks

You are not a serious person. It's like you're playing with your life. A woman that can be cheating on you under your roof has no iota of respect left for you, guy. Unlike men, women are incapable of loving more than one man at a time. You're being played for a sucker and you seem too weak of a man to take decisive action.

Even if you forgive her she'll never regain the lost respect for you coz you would've proved that you're not man enough to do the needful when necessary. Perhaps she's seen that trait of weakness in you hence her willingness to cheat on you. Goodluck, coz you're gon need it, lots of it.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by excelchips(m): 11:43am On May 04
Ynix:

Do all you can to record all their conversations, pretend as if all is well and after that call for a special meeting preferably on her birthday and invite your parents, her parents and the boss of yours then show up all the evidences, and keep Mute after

Best advise for far.

You said you have her but somebody that can do that, can kill you. Logically expose them as advised above.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by Coolgent(m): 11:43am On May 04
Iykegodslove:

Sorry for this unfortunate situation you found yourself in.
Firstly... communication is the key gather evidence and confront your wife and she must tell you the reason why she engaged into adultery.
Secondly... cut any kind of relationship even if it us churchy thing between your wife and the adulterer.
Lastly... tell her you will forgive her only if she swear that this gonna be tha last time she will do such appalling thing!
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by achimendy(m): 11:44am On May 04
Ynix:

After the whole thing just walk away.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by Babastrong(m): 11:44am On May 04
Lol. DNA Will reveal more secrets you are yet to discover.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by bliss750: 11:47am On May 04
My Dear,

Men faces much and society is not ready to listen to them cuz the notion was that usually men that cheat, but researched found out that 86% married women cheats. As I am typing now am going through same situation and when I had opportunity to relocate with new job I seize the opportunity. Woman can't love 2 men at once and whatever that can make your wife cheat on you can make her kill you bro, you need to run for your dear life cuz people will not understand you, and you don't need people understanding to make your life safe. Thank You

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by Lacash: 11:48am On May 04
Tallesty1:
Let us see your marriage certificate then we will know how to advise you.
This thread is not for children, baby Boi….So Fck off

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by Kingpele(m): 11:49am On May 04
If u didn't catch them in the act ...phone call is not real evidence..because close friends can call eachother names of that might seem depper than intended ...like me while in bayalse we had a very close family friend..the wife calls me honey in the presence of my wife and her husband and I call her similar name..but I haven't even of sleeping with her ...do more investigations...but if u have strong evidence confront your wife with it ...then if she repent forgive her ....for the sake of your children....however confront the man if possible report him to her wife so that she will give him the trouble he needs in other to avoid people's wives....
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by Desusi: 11:50am On May 04
jahsharon:

He said he cannot leave the woman nah, until the adulterous woman and her partner kill him and take over the children which actually belongs to the man outside
Then,what are we talking about? What's all the brouhaha and long stressing throat! Pls,leave us alone.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by Slimtuns(m): 11:50am On May 04
Boss, I was going to advise you until I saw the part where you said you don't want to divorce your wife. It's hard advising someone in love as the love would stand as a barricade in letting the advice enter their head. Anyways, sha endeavour to do a paternity test for your kids so that your wife that you don't want to leave will be the one to dump you when it's time for the real father to claim his children.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by SAMAJ: 11:52am On May 04
We need to check under your pants to be sure that a penis is there cos I'm not sure you are a man. You have concrete evidence that your wife is sleeping with another man but you don't want to break your home. Oga Ade, your home is beyond broken, it is shattered already. When you enter mortuary, your eye go clear. I can bet you, na dat man and your wife go kill you, Mumu.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by Hectroy(m): 11:52am On May 04
Why taking the pain of bugging her phone to find out if already you have no intention of leaving her. The way you discarded the idea of no DNA since the bonding with the children goes beyond that should also have been applied to your wife. There shouldn't be need to find out if she's cheating or not since you don't intend leaving her. If you expect her to change means you're deluding yourself. You have traits of a weak man.
Iykegodslove:

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by MamaletASO: 11:52am On May 04
A man can play away match (that doesn't mean he love the lady he is fvcking)...

But a lady that is married and play away match steady, it means she doesn't enjoy what is at home.. because a lady loves. That ur so-called wife is still at home with you because of children and she doesn't want insult from society..

I want to tell you she enjoy the D*ick of ur boss than urs..

One advice:

Stay off.
(If the man knaacking ur wife really loves her, the man will kill you to completely inherit her pvssy).

Your life is in danger.. Mark my word.

Act fast,dont wait for long because it might be too dangerous..

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by Foodqueen(f): 11:52am On May 04
All the children aren't yours, some belongs to your boss. Go for DNA

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by Kokomaster69: 11:52am On May 04
Since you already have concrete evidence, confront her with it. While doing that, include some very close relations from both sides in the matter and then take your final decision yourself.

Mind you , a cheating wife is digging the grave of her husband per second of the day.

From what I observed, you are definitely handling the matter with emotions. For that reason, it will be difficult for me to advice you on what to do. Make your choice bro
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by ebahorjerry: 11:53am On May 04
Don't act like FUBARA of rivers state, a cheat will always be a cheat, don't kill urself bcus of ur love 4her she doesn't worth it bro Had d been is dating affair I will understand ur forgiveness. Do the needful now b4 it's too late
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by Desusi: 11:53am On May 04
jahsharon:

The idiot said he loves his adulterous wife and the children of other men that he is training. Can you see the type of men we have in the world today?
All these are the Genesis of bastardized children in our society today, area boys and areas fathers.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by chukel(m): 11:55am On May 04
When you are ready to face reality, we will know. It's very stupid to say you don't want to divorce tgat you love her and your family. Are those kids yours, to start with? Stay there till she kills you. The moment she knows her secrets are exposed, she will poison you with the aid of your so called church member.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by ourcrudeoil: 11:55am On May 04
Iykegodslove:

NOTE: YOU DON'T NEED ANY ADVICE FROM US.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by bimbodotun(m): 11:55am On May 04
U are talking like a low calibre/quality man.

1. You are already referring to some1 gbenshing your wife as Boss...Person wey no be ur oga.
2. If you can not deal with a cheating woman...y you go sniff into her phone conversation now you are hurting your self more

Since you love your wife and u dnt want her leave just go and apologise for sniffing into her phone and promise not to do that again ...also call 'your boss' and thank him for the services he is rendering u and ur wife.

Iykegodslove:

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by shoprite: 11:55am On May 04
Ynix:

Nice one! But you forgot to mention one important personality whose presence will be needed at that "august" gathering . . . Their Pastor! They are members of the same church. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by greggng: 11:56am On May 04
Iykegodslove:

From.your explanation.you don't need our advice ..since you love her , love your kids ...then you don't need our advice . Where I come from if a wife cheats and use the proceed to cook for you ...something bad will start happening to your kids and with time you will be dead . Call her sit her down yourself.. Apart from.her calling him.babe ...there no concrete evidence to show that they are sleeping with each other . You have not caught them.in the act . Proceed with caution.....
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by Light78: 11:56am On May 04
Iykegodslove:

I would encourage you to quit paying attention to her and concentrate on your own business. If you have already had the amount of children you desired, simply cease the intimacy since she might become infected with a STI and pass it on to you.

You need to make it clear to her that you now know she has another man who sleeps with her.

Be a guy, and concentrate on your business and children. Don't do anything stupid or try to divorce her.

Simply assume she is in your life to care for your children. She will eventually stop what she is doing with the man and apologize to you.

That's the best advice I can give.
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by nairayouthcom(m): 11:57am On May 04
Iykegodslove:

SIMP!!!!
Re: My Wife Sleeps With My Boss by Lexusgs430: 11:57am On May 04
Iykegodslove:

Start by conducting a DNA on your children, this would determine if you are willing to forgive her or not...........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? / A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years / Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.