Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,703 members, 7,837,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

"Cecilia Okoro" Empties Shan George's Bank Account - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Cecilia Okoro" Empties Shan George's Bank Account (47561 Views)

Shan George's Money Returned To Zenith Bank Account / Tiwa Savage And Her Mother, Cecilia Savage, Hang Out / Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Cecilia Okoro" Empties Shan George's Bank Account by Light78: 10:01am On May 04
The yahoo boy or scammer could be somewhere flexing and drinking with friends, hailing and praising him, not knowing where the money came from or how he got it.

His mother or father could even sbe smiling and praising him for making huge money not knowing it was stolen.

Finally, neighbors, and his colleagues could also be doing the same like others.

Stop praising yahoo boys, their wealth is ill-gotten.

I pray they fish out the perpetrator/perpetrators.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Cecilia Okoro" Empties Shan George's Bank Account by Tunde25(m): 10:02am On May 04
Re: "Cecilia Okoro" Empties Shan George's Bank Account by xavuv: 10:02am On May 04
Very sad
Re: "Cecilia Okoro" Empties Shan George's Bank Account by Busu001: 10:02am On May 04
This woman is in trouble. This is critical. Wtf
Re: "Cecilia Okoro" Empties Shan George's Bank Account by BrutusOj(m): 10:02am On May 04
12spices:
Even the name might be fake
When Opay just did customers verification exercise? NIN and BVN were used to verify customers or they deactivate your account.

13 Likes

Re: "Cecilia Okoro" Empties Shan George's Bank Account by Racoon(m): 10:02am On May 04
Criminal kinsmen

2 Likes

Re: "Cecilia Okoro" Empties Shan George's Bank Account by Advocator1: 10:02am On May 04
Menacing
Re: "Cecilia Okoro" Empties Shan George's Bank Account by sleeknaija(m): 10:02am On May 04
This is serious
Re: "Cecilia Okoro" Empties Shan George's Bank Account by Curious345: 10:03am On May 04
Could be her lesbian partner ..

She openly declared as lesbian sometime back

2 Likes

Re: "Cecilia Okoro" Empties Shan George's Bank Account by Kikilordkiki70: 10:03am On May 04
A lot of frauds are being perpetuated by customers of all these online wallets and banks. There's need for thorough implementation of the KYC policy.

By the way, how do I get my comment to front page? That's the reason I don't comment, I just like and pass.

Oh, I guess it worked. It could have been poor network all these while.

1 Like

Re: "Cecilia Okoro" Empties Shan George's Bank Account by abysirius(m): 10:03am On May 04
How time flies! Once upon a time beautiful Shan George.. But please let the bank help recover the money.

9 Likes

Re: "Cecilia Okoro" Empties Shan George's Bank Account by Ouchbabe(f): 10:04am On May 04
This is heartbreaking.
In a second, all your savings gone.
These yahoo boys have no joy and some of them are here.
Zenith and Opay abeg do something

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Cecilia Okoro" Empties Shan George's Bank Account by israelmao(m): 10:04am On May 04
What did you do that led to the wiping out of your account?The fraudster might have changed your password that while you have no access to your bank app.
Re: "Cecilia Okoro" Empties Shan George's Bank Account by id4sho(m): 10:04am On May 04
RainMoreDFARMS:
Use the 1,600 buy food chop first, make you for fit get stamina to pursue the case
Aswearugad
Re: "Cecilia Okoro" Empties Shan George's Bank Account by abbasajao(m): 10:04am On May 04
BrutusOj:
Work of insider in Zenith, let's see how this goes as she is a celebrity.
That may not be true.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Cecilia Okoro" Empties Shan George's Bank Account by Hezmatosky: 10:04am On May 04
Wetin you buy? Wetin you sell? Wetin you subscribe? Wetin you unsubscribe? This maybe matter of bring one chop two. I fell into their trap last year and they swindled me of 500k. My own na go to Google, rate 5 start and comment. Initially I was paid 2500 for each 5 ratings. Less did I know that my doomsday just started angry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Cecilia Okoro" Empties Shan George's Bank Account by Image123(m): 10:04am On May 04
Technically, it's not wiped out. There's some change left.

1 Like

Re: "Cecilia Okoro" Empties Shan George's Bank Account by Toluwanise247(m): 10:05am On May 04
Go to Opay office they block the number first before he or she transfer the money out . If the Opay number is Mtn go to their office the will give you real information of the number, report the number and the name to good police station, before few week the will arrest him or her

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Cecilia Okoro" Empties Shan George's Bank Account by verifiablefacts: 10:05am On May 04
meobizy:
1. Shan's children are adult men with their own kids. Nothing should concern her with their welfare.

2. People have mind. A whole 3.6M, person clear the account. God knows that is a boy from one tribe posing as a female.

Her children are adults,so she shouldn't cry over her predicament?

13 Likes

Re: "Cecilia Okoro" Empties Shan George's Bank Account by Mexyz(m): 10:06am On May 04
pweeryambre:
Normaly, most bank App won't allow you transact above one million per day... But I am seeing over 3 milion. How is that possible if these banks don't know a thing or two about it.

That's not true, you can actually seek for an upgrade on your transaction limit and it will be granted.
I can transfer as much as 5M/daily from my app.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Cecilia Okoro" Empties Shan George's Bank Account by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:06am On May 04
Instead of her to report to authority she is busy with social media, begging. What if this is staged to curry favour for online GoFundMe ?

7 Likes

Re: "Cecilia Okoro" Empties Shan George's Bank Account by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:06am On May 04
Zenith will come to her aid quickly because she's a celebrity

1 Like

Re: "Cecilia Okoro" Empties Shan George's Bank Account by mrksquare: 10:07am On May 04
Opay and palmpay platform is what is used by criminals and yahoo yahoo to perpetuate their enterprise.

My dad was a victim of same problem this year. All his funds in his account was funnel into an opay account.
Re: "Cecilia Okoro" Empties Shan George's Bank Account by Opanka44(m): 10:07am On May 04
Nostring:
Kai.... Obedient don tief obedient money....

Not cool tho,and I'm sure ppl will come through for her

Insensitive slowpoke

1 Like

Re: "Cecilia Okoro" Empties Shan George's Bank Account by lamentor78(m): 10:07am On May 04
richnleh:
The hell is okoro??

There is every true side to a story, Shan George may be looking for " go fund me" since I started following Ray Williams Johnson on Facebook, my quick to judgement mentality changes.

YES ,It might be true ,but let the investigation be thorough, this is Nigeria home of gbajue , don't rush to believe everything on social media.

Someone scammed you , social media is the first place to run to, you did not tell us that police or fraud department has finished their investigation.

4 Likes

Re: "Cecilia Okoro" Empties Shan George's Bank Account by Adewale1603(m): 10:07am On May 04
So opay account can accommodate 3.6mill
Re: "Cecilia Okoro" Empties Shan George's Bank Account by tiswell(m): 10:07am On May 04
pweeryambre:
Normaly, most bank App won't allow you transact above one million per day... But I am seeing over 3 milion. How is that possible if these banks don't know a thing or two about it.
they move more than 20 milla a day,it depends on your apps' transaction limit

1 Like

Re: "Cecilia Okoro" Empties Shan George's Bank Account by SoNature(m): 10:08am On May 04
OBTMOS:
This yahoo is a menace

I always tell those who encourage fraudsters that the day the fraudsters don't have foreign clients, they will become their next victims. You have to be heartless to become a successful fraudster.

BTW, I don't understand why CBN allows these neobanks to open customers' bank accounts without BVN and NIN.

8 Likes

Re: "Cecilia Okoro" Empties Shan George's Bank Account by OniyideAmplify(m): 10:08am On May 04
12spices:
She must have released some vital info to the scammer that aided the transaction. undecided
Even the "scammers" name might be fake shocked
The scammer's name might be fake or it's fake already. No doubt

1 Like

Re: "Cecilia Okoro" Empties Shan George's Bank Account by OriOko88(m): 10:08am On May 04
This is sad and funny at d same time
But I hope she' didn't borrow from loan apps,cos na them dey use opay to clear people acct. Dem did it for me on my union bank.

I borrowed 6k but when I got a 11k alert they cleared all the money and never refunded. I applied for another loan after several denial but they finally granted me again..so I chopped 15k and iv stopped using union bank. Awon oloriburuku.

She fit don borrow from okash

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Cecilia Okoro" Empties Shan George's Bank Account by ComeToJesus: 10:08am On May 04
pweeryambre:

You can increase your daily limit.
Re: "Cecilia Okoro" Empties Shan George's Bank Account by iLegendd(m): 10:09am On May 04
Nazgul:
That name is fake. One yahoo boy is the one behind that fake name.

She should report the matter to the relevant authorities and I can bet anything that a male would be apprehended.
The name could be real, but the person has been kidnapped.

After they're done using her account to perpetrate this evil and have withdrawn the money in cash while she's still under hostage, they'll release her and she'll face the justice system for a crime she didn't commit.

This is why every crypto P2P traders should make sure the sender's name matches.

12 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki / BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' / Nengi's All White Party In Ghana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.