Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,571 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Lawrence Kozak, Catholic Priest Stole ₦55M From Church Money To Play Candy Crush - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lawrence Kozak, Catholic Priest Stole ₦55M From Church Money To Play Candy Crush (28440 Views)

Man Caught Drinking Holy Communion Wine After Stealing It From Church In Lagos / Bishop Oyedepo To Pastors: "Don't Use Church Money To Fund Personal Lifestyle" / Lady Sent Away From Church In Onitsha For Wearing This Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawrence Kozak, Catholic Priest Stole ₦55M From Church Money To Play Candy Crush by IamGreen1(f): 3:36pm On May 07
OboOlora:
Most people won't understand except they are gamers.
I spend roughly $200 on Roblox gift card since my son introduced me to it, game is addictive.

So, I'm in level 8069 and I never used my 1kobo before, c'mon na. This is a plain stupidity

wealthpreach:
Lol! I understand him. I even went ahead to download soda crush, buying gold like say na juju. That game is demonic lol.

It's not juju, please wake up!
Re: Lawrence Kozak, Catholic Priest Stole ₦55M From Church Money To Play Candy Crush by IamGreen1(f): 3:41pm On May 07
ObiOkpor:

Don't just say what you don't know o.. I have been playing that game for 3 years now, currently at 14,989 level. Me and wify dey always get issue cause i buy gold just to pass hard levels.
That game eehhh!

Instead of buying gold, watch YouTube video of how to play that particular hard level to win

1 Like

Re: Lawrence Kozak, Catholic Priest Stole ₦55M From Church Money To Play Candy Crush by IamGreen1(f): 3:46pm On May 07
PurestBoy:

Been playing for 7yrs and this is my level for free. 15123. Only play while chilling with drinks after work or when looking for sleep. Addictive though

I hail o boss, you're the one going to represent Nigeria in California soon. Just get you passport ready cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lawrence Kozak, Catholic Priest Stole ₦55M From Church Money To Play Candy Crush by miqos02(m): 4:07pm On May 07
this is shocking
Re: Lawrence Kozak, Catholic Priest Stole ₦55M From Church Money To Play Candy Crush by PurestBoy(m): 4:16pm On May 07
lifezone247:
update the app youbare still using the old version. The level has gone pass this stage with miles.

Wow! You're in level 15263. I bow for you oo. You be boss. When I get to your level, I'll quote you here
Re: Lawrence Kozak, Catholic Priest Stole ₦55M From Church Money To Play Candy Crush by PurestBoy(m): 4:17pm On May 07
IamGreen1:

I hail o boss, you're the one going to represent Nigeria in California soon. Just get you passport ready cheesy

Lol, how many be my body.
Re: Lawrence Kozak, Catholic Priest Stole ₦55M From Church Money To Play Candy Crush by RevolverOcelot(m): 4:21pm On May 07
Should have cashed out on SportyBet instead.
Re: Lawrence Kozak, Catholic Priest Stole ₦55M From Church Money To Play Candy Crush by wealthpreach(m): 4:30pm On May 07
IamGreen1:

So, I'm in level 8069 and I never used my 1kobo before, c'mon na. This is a plain stupidity

It's not juju, please wake up!

It's just an African man's mentality. If you have money, spend it on what makes you happy, but be wise to spend what you can afford to.

Plus, I will soon start building games, I am using my addiction as a case study. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Lawrence Kozak, Catholic Priest Stole ₦55M From Church Money To Play Candy Crush by MaziX(m): 4:40pm On May 07
ehissi:

You mean bitter obi?
yes
Re: Lawrence Kozak, Catholic Priest Stole ₦55M From Church Money To Play Candy Crush by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:46pm On May 07
Am not surprised at all.
In the West,it is almost impossible to find priests that are spiritual.It is either they have a paedophilic addiction, Kleptomaniac addiction or nightclub addiction.
You would rather find spiritually potent Satanists more, with their literature in hardcopy and online, being consumed by the ignorant and breeding deviant ideological beliefs which often induce violent acts like mass shootings and what have you.
That's why Crooked Joe Biden a homosexuality proponent claiming a practising Roman Catholic, could be attending Holy Communion service and receiving the Communion.
The truth is that The Fire of Godliness is totally absent from 90% of churches in the West.
Re: Lawrence Kozak, Catholic Priest Stole ₦55M From Church Money To Play Candy Crush by dacool1(m): 5:02pm On May 07
Naira is gone. How can a country's 41000 be over 55million naira ntori olorun
Re: Lawrence Kozak, Catholic Priest Stole ₦55M From Church Money To Play Candy Crush by NairalandGOAT1: 5:17pm On May 07
oneda:
The clergy had too much time in his hands because Yankee them no dey come church again, they don dey follow LGBTQWYZXRTABCD grin cheesy

I totally agree with you bro!

The man must have been really bored!

No wife, no kids, nothing!!! Not even church members who are busy with their LGBTQWYZXRTABCD according to you... Hahahahahahaha 😂😂😆😆😂😂

Make dem sha give am him phone for prison so he can continue from where he stopped abeg... Boredom kills faster than a bullet!!
Re: Lawrence Kozak, Catholic Priest Stole ₦55M From Church Money To Play Candy Crush by merits(m): 6:07pm On May 07
EmmyMaestro:

https://www.pulse.ng/lifestyle/catholic-priest-steals-dollar41000-from-church-money-to-play-candy-crush/qh79y1r#:~:text=Kozak%20used%20the%20church's%20credit,St.%20Thomas%20More%20in%20Pottstown.
It is good like that maybe tithes giver may now have sense.

If am the one seff I will use the church money to do hook up and carry Olosho every ga dem day
Re: Lawrence Kozak, Catholic Priest Stole ₦55M From Church Money To Play Candy Crush by MySolace: 6:30pm On May 07
Neddstark:
At least he didn't use it for premium subscription on põrnhub.
He subs da one from his personal acc. Lol
Re: Lawrence Kozak, Catholic Priest Stole ₦55M From Church Money To Play Candy Crush by Therock5555(m): 7:19pm On May 07
Sultty:
no be the same candy crush I've been playing for 5 years and I've gotten to level 3078 for free?? All these oyinbos sef no know suffering at all like looking at their priorities

Me sef everybody wey know me don know me with 'candy crush friends' game, all my girls don complain tire, one saw me recently and was like you're still playing after all this years?

Omor I dey level 4350 and the game no wan finish.

BTW I never spend my 1 kobo, na only ads to get free lives and moves nai dey finish me....
Re: Lawrence Kozak, Catholic Priest Stole ₦55M From Church Money To Play Candy Crush by EmmyMaestro(m): 7:19pm On May 07
merits:
It is good like that maybe tithes giver may now have sense.

If am the one seff I will use the church money to do hook up and carry Olosho every ga dem day

Your a baat boy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lawrence Kozak, Catholic Priest Stole ₦55M From Church Money To Play Candy Crush by merits(m): 7:22pm On May 07
EmmyMaestro:

Your a baat boy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Na so no time bro.
Re: Lawrence Kozak, Catholic Priest Stole ₦55M From Church Money To Play Candy Crush by orikoku: 8:47pm On May 07
Me wey don play candy crush reach 13k sef never pay a dime.

Re: Lawrence Kozak, Catholic Priest Stole ₦55M From Church Money To Play Candy Crush by lifezone247(m): 10:21pm On May 07
PurestBoy:

Wow! You're in level 15263. I bow for you oo. You be boss. When I get to your level, I'll quote you here
oya na bro good luck 👍
Re: Lawrence Kozak, Catholic Priest Stole ₦55M From Church Money To Play Candy Crush by Raf4: 8:39am On May 08
GenZ Priest.
Re: Lawrence Kozak, Catholic Priest Stole ₦55M From Church Money To Play Candy Crush by Kingzmate(m): 12:58pm On May 08
HIS CANDY HAS BEEN CRUSHED cool

END OF PANDA COVER (EPC) shocked
Re: Lawrence Kozak, Catholic Priest Stole ₦55M From Church Money To Play Candy Crush by OmoGomesIlorin: 10:39pm On May 08
wealthpreach:
Lol! I understand him. I even went ahead to download soda crush, buying gold like say na juju. That game is demonic lol.

LuckyPatcher and save your money
Re: Lawrence Kozak, Catholic Priest Stole ₦55M From Church Money To Play Candy Crush by wealthpreach(m): 11:02pm On May 08
OmoGomesIlorin:

LuckyPatcher and save your money

Comes with virus.
Re: Lawrence Kozak, Catholic Priest Stole ₦55M From Church Money To Play Candy Crush by OmoGomesIlorin: 7:45am On May 11
wealthpreach:
[b][/b]
Comes with virus.
No, the app itself is not harmful. Nor are the modded apks created from it.
However, it may be harmful if downloaded from and unofficial source. So verfiy twice before you download and install it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Cart My Tithe In Trailer Loads To God / Open Heavens Daily Devotional Messages By Pastor E.A. Adeboye / Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.