Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,787 members, 7,844,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

The Alternative Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Alternative Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 (2548 Views)

Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 / Coronation Merchant Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Alternative Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by ayodelesuleiman: 8:39am On May 07
A. THE COMPANY

The Alternative Bank is an independent financial organization in the Non-interest Banking (NIB) sector. Started operation in January 2014, when they were provisionally allowed to offer a non-interest banking window under Sterling Bank.

Their journey took a significant leap forward in July 2023 when the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) issued a Banking License to The Alternative Bank, enabling them to operate as a fully-fledged, standalone bank.

Bring your ideas to life in a place where they can flourish.

We are seeking fearless innovators eager to disrupt, inspire and drive real change.

B. HOW TO APPLY
click here: http://altbank.ng/talent
[quote][/quote]

Re: The Alternative Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by Lindapwtty: 10:55pm On May 22
Good evening everyone
Pls has anyone gotten any mail from alternative bank, I received a mail for a speed test on Friday by 5pm
Pls signify if u have gotten any😊

1 Like

Re: The Alternative Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by ayodelesuleiman: 11:24pm On May 22
Wow, I didn't receive any. Please since when have they sent the mail?
Re: The Alternative Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by tiny27: 3:29am On May 23
[I got a mail.quote author=Lindapwtty post=130093544]Good evening everyone
Pls has anyone gotten any mail from alternative bank, I received a mail for a speed test on Friday by 5pm
Pls signify if u have gotten any😊[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: The Alternative Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by gaiusolayinka: 5:01am On May 23
tiny27:
[I got a mail.quote author=Lindapwtty post=130093544]Good evening everyone

I got an email for Friday 5pm too.

2 Likes

Re: The Alternative Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by faniseyi3: 7:19am On May 23
I got the mail for a speed test too.

2 Likes

Re: The Alternative Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by Chiomaben: 8:12am On May 23
I got the mail

2 Likes

Re: The Alternative Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by Abby245(f): 9:20am On May 23
Lindapwtty:
Good evening everyone

I got one. Does anyone know what we are being tested on?

1 Like

Re: The Alternative Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by Dubetex96(m): 3:16pm On May 23
please what are we expecting from the speed text. Abeg someone should help

1 Like

Re: The Alternative Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by gaiusolayinka: 7:59pm On May 23
Dubetex96:
please what are we expecting from the speed text. Abeg someone should help

I think it is speed!
Cos 6 mins is no enough to do so much!
Re: The Alternative Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by Dubetex96(m): 8:21pm On May 23
gaiusolayinka:

I think it is speed!
Cos 6 mins is no enough to do so much!

did you receive the email because this kind text i no understand according to their email ( Ready?

What you need is not a rocket, what you need is to think fast and of course, very good internet! We wish you speed! ) I qoute.

Warm Regards,
Re: The Alternative Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by gaiusolayinka: 8:23pm On May 23
Dubetex96:

did you receive the email because this kind text i no understand according to their email ( Ready?

What you need is not a rocket, what you need is to think fast and of course, very good internet! We wish you speed! ) I qoute.

Warm Regards,

I see that part and remove mind, I don't know how to expect me to just come mystically to answer!
Re: The Alternative Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by ayodelesuleiman: 8:30pm On May 23
On what to expect in the assessment, let's check the Sterling bank 2024 recruitment thread below. I believe this recuitment is just a mirror of theirs, they have done speed test and Assessment.

https://www.nairaland.com/7994537/sterling-bank-graduate-trainee-program/2#129969366

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: The Alternative Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by Tolacinoo: 8:49am On May 24
I got the email too. Who has an idea about the speed test?
Re: The Alternative Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by Hadeehart101(f): 4:40pm On May 24
Lindapwtty:
Good evening everyone

My friend got.
Re: The Alternative Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by Lindapwtty: 4:55pm On May 24
The test is about to begin now, i think it's would be like the sterling bank speed test
More of arithmetic
Re: The Alternative Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by Lindapwtty: 4:57pm On May 24
verbal question: error detection in a sentence, I saw like 8 or 9

and a few mathematical questions as well
Re: The Alternative Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by Dubetex96(m): 5:13pm On May 24
how una see this exam. omor I no even finish before the system submit the exam for me.

1 Like

Re: The Alternative Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by Jtochi: 5:18pm On May 24
I was not even able to finish the test, it submitted itself.

1 Like

Re: The Alternative Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by ASF46: 5:18pm On May 24
Same here....... Fr me it was just 3 mathematical questions i saw.... And many verbal questions
Re: The Alternative Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by ASF46: 5:20pm On May 24
And one had to be cautious of both the 6mins and 15mins deadline

1 Like

Re: The Alternative Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by Hadeehart101(f): 5:20pm On May 24
Omo.
Re: The Alternative Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by stephen998: 5:21pm On May 24
Lol.. this one choke pass the Sterling speedtest😂😂

1 Like

Re: The Alternative Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by Chiomaben: 5:21pm On May 24
The time was short. God help us all.

1 Like

Re: The Alternative Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by ayodelesuleiman: 5:21pm On May 24
I must have had like 8-9 mathematics questions, I also couldn't finish.
Re: The Alternative Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by Chiomaben: 5:22pm On May 24
ASF46:
And one had to be cautious of both the 6mins and 15mins deadline

It really crazy. But it well
Re: The Alternative Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by Lindapwtty: 5:25pm On May 24
This test choke gan, infact the network here was terrible and I wasn't even able to answer up to 7 before it logged out by itself, I pray God helps me o🙏
Re: The Alternative Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by Lindapwtty: 5:28pm On May 24
Pls is there any Whatsapp group chat for this platform abeg🙏
Re: The Alternative Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by Grachii: 5:33pm On May 24
Omor this speed test made me speechless 😂😂😂,if they want to employ us they should do so and stop suffering us biko ahhh
Re: The Alternative Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by ayodelesuleiman: 5:34pm On May 24
Lindapwtty:
Pls is there any Whatsapp group chat for this platform abeg🙏

No, this place is great. It would help those that are coming behind us also.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Alternative Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by Rash1234: 5:40pm On May 24
Please did anyone experience this?

2 Likes

Re: The Alternative Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by Lindapwtty: 5:41pm On May 24
I think Whatsapp group is better, we can have both if possible

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tip For Finding Work In A Bank: Drop Your CV / Pz And Pay / Exxon Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.