Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,787 members, 7,844,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Reason Why You Need A Professional Curriculum Vitae (CV) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Reason Why You Need A Professional Curriculum Vitae (CV) (94 Views)

Michael Ariyo Curriculum Vitae Made Him A Assistant Bank Manager At Uba Bank / What Is The Difference Between Curriculum Vitae And Resume? / Best Way To Write An Curriculum Vitae (CV) For A Job Opportunity (+ Samples) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why You Need A Professional Curriculum Vitae (CV) by Havardcv: 10:11am On May 07
It's a very big pity that most Job seekers do not know the value and importance of having a professional and well detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV).

These are the days where Jobs are very unavailable and the available ones are so competitive to get BUT there's one thing that many job seekers don't know, most HR or recruiters used to screen out CVs that are not up to standard or format based on using the new improvised tool called "ATS" (Applicant Tracking System).

They make use of this tool to test the quality of job seekers CV so as to select the best out of the multitude CVs that are filing for those job positions.

That's a big secret about recruitment guys!

But as a professional CV writer, I know about how to revamp, write and make your CV qualified for any job positions you're applying for. I'm a writer not only for CV, but also for statement of purpose, application and motivational letter, cover letter and as more as possible.

The quality of my service is impressive in the sense that I will still educate you on how to go about when you have any interviews and how to present yourself to your employers in order to convince them you are the right personnel for the job.

My service fee is very well affordable as I can understand or relate with the economic hardship in the country, and BEST thing about my service is that "I make the service delivery before I get paid". You'll review the work first to see if you're satisfied before you pay me, can you see I'm a reliable service provider for you.

You can as well check my profile or signature side below to see my contacts details (including my mail and whatsapp contact).

I'm looking forward to your messages so we can discuss more on aspect you've to work on, as I'm ways ready to provide a quality and professional service to you.

Re: Reason Why You Need A Professional Curriculum Vitae (CV) by Havardcv: 8:16pm On May 15
In as much as you're trying to look for a suitable job, please work on your curriculum vitae as well, it's very essential.
Re: Reason Why You Need A Professional Curriculum Vitae (CV) by Havardcv: 8:30am On May 23
A very professional CV is important ifyiu want to land high paying jobs.

Check out for my contacts

(1) (Reply)

Amazon Staff's Recruitment 2024 – Apply Now / Home Care Services For 40 Years / Waiters/waitress Needed At Foodies Hot & Spicy Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.