Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,418 members, 7,833,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Do Married Men Envy Bachelors? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Married Men Envy Bachelors? (28083 Views)

How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges / Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? / What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Married Men Envy Bachelors? by Meedon: 10:43pm On May 07
Because bachelor live sweet life

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Married Men Envy Bachelors? by AngelicBeing: 10:44pm On May 07
DoWhatThouWilt:
Do they?

I love and enjoy my current state of bachelorhood and honestly I do not have the desire to get married now or in future because personally I have come to the realisation that men are living in a world today where there are too many impossible expectations to meet.

Recently, I have been noticing subtle hints of envy from my colleagues at work who are married just from the statements they make.

For example, they usually try to belittle me with statements like You're still a small boy, you don put woman for house? whenever we are having non heated argument over a topic that doesn't even concern marriage in anyway.

When it is their turn to work for some few hours on weekends they make statements like Men like us no suppose they do duty, na una (single men) suppose do am as if I don't have other affairs to attend to during the weekend.

So married men in the House, Do you people envy single men?

tongue
Re: Do Married Men Envy Bachelors? by boxypane(m): 10:46pm On May 07
Their choice to remain single at 30,35,40,45,50,55,60...
Re: Do Married Men Envy Bachelors? by Sapasenator: 10:48pm On May 07
Grass always looks greener on the other side. To some extent, yes.

3 Likes

Re: Do Married Men Envy Bachelors? by Moniya4Real(m): 10:49pm On May 07
You canโ€™t be more apt and correct bro.Was married for 12 years and i can tell you, my present state of living alone is dope!But for my christian faith, iโ€™d have stayed unmarried.

advanceDNA:
Single life is bae.....

because women are usually broke, looking for what they can't afford and sex, u will still enjoy all the perks of being married without being married......
. And if she wants to start nagging too much and demanding for school fees of children wey we never born .........Oya .....come dey carry ur wahala go ur papa house.....

3 Likes

Re: Do Married Men Envy Bachelors? by greypencils: 10:51pm On May 07
What is there to envy in bachelorhood? Married men are leaving legacies, children that would bear their name and preserve their bloodline. They have a woman who bears their name and carries their name wherever she goes. As a single man, you have girlfriends and none is loyal to you. As a married man, you have someone who has got your back, someone who has sworn her life and tied it to yours, someone who has left her family and sees you as the number one person in her world. I am proudly married and loving it. What is there to miss in single hood? Multiple pussies? The money I would spend on pussies is what I am saving in a trust for my children. So tell me, Who is envying who?

13 Likes

Re: Do Married Men Envy Bachelors? by MVLOX(m): 10:54pm On May 07
Yes I do ooo.... i wish I could go back to get more prepared mentally, emotionally and most importantly financially

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Married Men Envy Bachelors? by femi4: 10:55pm On May 07
DoWhatThouWilt:
Do they?

I love and enjoy my current state of bachelorhood and honestly I do not have the desire to get married now or in future because personally I have come to the realisation that men are living in a world today where there are too many impossible expectations to meet.

Recently, I have been noticing subtle hints of envy from my colleagues at work who are married just from the statements they make.

For example, they usually try to belittle me with statements like You're still a small boy, you don put woman for house? whenever we are having non heated argument over a topic that doesn't even concern marriage in anyway.

When it is their turn to work for some few hours on weekends they make statements like Men like us no suppose they do duty, na una (single men) suppose do am as if I don't have other affairs to attend to during the weekend.

They are not cos they have family to keep them away from work stress till next week unlike you that will come n embrace your lonely home

1 Like

Re: Do Married Men Envy Bachelors? by imagrg(m): 10:59pm On May 07
No.
They see bachelors as being sexually irresponsible.

Any married man who envied a bachelor is irresponsible because he wants to go back to such irresponsible behaviour of fvcking irresponsible ladies.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Married Men Envy Bachelors? by Bahamas95(m): 11:00pm On May 07
Honestly this is a very foolish question...... Before I got married I always admired married couples.

I got married few months back and it's one of the best decisions I have made in my life, family and friends now respect me more than before. Heads turn whenever I step out with my stunning Edo beauty.

No gain jumping from one woman to another, I have been there before.......Since I got married I have peace of mind, no more unnecessary expenses.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Married Men Envy Bachelors? by Stamfordluiz(m): 11:01pm On May 07
[quote author=DoWhatThouWilt post=129836134]

Not at all when your home is blessed and at peace

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Married Men Envy Bachelors? by Mariangeles(f): 11:03pm On May 07
Mosdiii:
Marriage isn't for me. I have two daughters already.

That's good!
May all you female haters keep having daughters.

So, would you still say your daughters are useless?๐ŸŽค

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Married Men Envy Bachelors? by dreamworld: 11:05pm On May 07
VinnyBaba:

Truth is MANY married men do. undecided

Especially when a Single Guy who is their Neighbour, Friend or Colleague is Having lots of Sexy Girlfriends and Babes as Girlfriend or Fucckmate. tongue sad

They will now feel like 'So this my PREEK na for Only my Yeye Wife?'. embarassed cry

you are a mumu boy

and who told you married men dont have side chicks?

you are a mumu boi once again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Married Men Envy Bachelors? by Tigercage: 11:06pm On May 07
Lexusgs430:
It's cheaper to stay married...... Why would I envy been single....... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค”

We are never right for each other, but the ability to compromise, trust, understanding and maturity etc etc, produces the perfect blend....... ๐Ÿ˜

{Quote}
Hmmmmm....omo boy! U talk these one oooo
{/Quote}
Re: Do Married Men Envy Bachelors? by Mariangeles(f): 11:07pm On May 07
MVLOX:
Yes I do ooo.... i wish I could go back to get more prepared mentally, emotionally and most importantly financially

You're not missing anything behind. Believe it!
Keep moving forward.

You already have children, right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Married Men Envy Bachelors? by Akalia(m): 11:10pm On May 07
abobote:
Yes, I should have left everything on baby mama.

My next door neighbour is a bachelor, the way the guy enjoys different girls, sometimes 3 in a day, is enough to get you jealous.
I feel I didn't enjoy my bachelorship enough

Now I know why men die before their wives
So the freedom to be promiscuous is the core reason you envy bachelors. Nawa o, your reasoning shallow.

I don't envy bachelors at all because I was once one and as a married man I consider myself ahead of any bachelor in the society. I will never wish to regress to bachelor state ever.
Marriage moves one's life forward.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Married Men Envy Bachelors? by LordIsaac(m): 11:12pm On May 07
Only the married men that do not know that they are ALL the same, it just depends on you: how you handle them!

Re: Do Married Men Envy Bachelors? by Mariangeles(f): 11:13pm On May 07
EreluRoz gbara oso bia oooOO!

See what I got you. gringrin

Re: Do Married Men Envy Bachelors? by Yankee101: 11:15pm On May 07
Yes
And bachelors envy married men
Grass looks greener on the other side but it isnโ€™t usually
Re: Do Married Men Envy Bachelors? by mctowel01: 11:15pm On May 07
DoWhatThouWilt:
Do they?

I can say that I have gotten to this stage and I do now understand when they make the estatement โ€œPht woman for houseโ€ Its not literal bro but its literal
Re: Do Married Men Envy Bachelors? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:15pm On May 07
both have positive and negative points, thus i doubt anyone envy anyone. if a married man envy single men then he should simply divorce and be single again then (or vice versa).
Re: Do Married Men Envy Bachelors? by schoolboymatt(m): 11:19pm On May 07
yes they do...I've had a first-hand experience grin

make I no talk

5 Likes

Re: Do Married Men Envy Bachelors? by GUNITGuy: 11:19pm On May 07
Honestey:
As things stand yes o. In fact I'm envying my bachelor days now. No any wahala , if they have removed subsidy before I married I fit remain single till further notice but I don hook
Hilarious lol ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Do Married Men Envy Bachelors? by 12345baba(m): 11:22pm On May 07
Am happily married, looking at my offsprings gives me soรณo much joy. Can't envy u o, my advice to u is no marry o cos better women done finish for this generation pls patiently wait for the next generation

4 Likes

Re: Do Married Men Envy Bachelors? by ItisWell22(f): 11:22pm On May 07
fykes:
Are you effing kidding boy? You got no clue... I thought I was balling until I married and had my son.

Known no better life than watching that tiny bundle of joy...no better love than watching your wife give birth...

Dude if you marry your wife/ best friend, you are truly blessed...I can't speak on marrying wrongly cos I didn't.

But please ๐Ÿ™ trust God for a woman who is a wife indeed...aint nothing any single human man or woman got on you.

God bless your home with more joy, peace and wealthโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿคฒ๐Ÿฅบ

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Married Men Envy Bachelors? by MVLOX(m): 11:24pm On May 07
Mariangeles:

You're not missing anything behind. Believe it!
Keep moving forward.

You already have children, right?

I honestly know I am not missing anything and of course I am moving forward even if in the eyes of the world and maybe some so called close family members it seems like things are moving slow but I do know for a fact that progress is progress.... There is nothing like slow progress... I have 4 children. In fact they are reason I know the future is bright and period of rejoicing is closer than I even think....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Married Men Envy Bachelors? by Okortor: 11:26pm On May 07
Dey play.....we married men do have access to countless single girls than u broke ass single guys...... Ask a valid married man for confirmation.
VinnyBaba:

Truth is MANY married men do. undecided

Especially when a Single Guy who is their Neighbour, Friend or Colleague is Having lots of Sexy Girlfriends and Babes as Girlfriend or Fucckmate. tongue sad

They will now feel like 'So this my PREEK na for Only my Yeye Wife?'. embarassed cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Married Men Envy Bachelors? by Angelfrost(m): 11:28pm On May 07
The only thing I envy or miss about singleness is that amount of 'me time'. That space to mentally roam.

Still, being married is awesome!

I had my fill of bachelorhood. Everything in life na phase. cool

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Married Men Envy Bachelors? by Forkthiefnubu: 11:36pm On May 07
All the time

2 Likes

Re: Do Married Men Envy Bachelors? by sacajawea: 11:37pm On May 07
Lexusgs430:
It's cheaper to stay married...... Why would I envy been single....... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค”

We are never right for each other, but the ability to compromise, trust, understanding and maturity etc etc, produces the perfect blend....... ๐Ÿ˜
Are you married??
When did you marry??
Re: Do Married Men Envy Bachelors? by Mariangeles(f): 11:41pm On May 07
MVLOX:

I honestly know I am not missing anything and of course I am moving forward even if in the eyes of the world and maybe some so called close family members it seems like things are moving slow but I do know for a fact that progress is progress.... There is nothing like slow progress... I have 4 children. In fact they are reason I know the future is bright and period of rejoicing is closer than I even think....

You see? They give you (a sense of) purpose, what most, if not all bachelors aspire to have.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Celebrates 50th Wedding Anniversary In Style / Should I Adopt My Fiancee's Son Legally? / Couples: If Given Opportunity, Would You Renew Your Marriage Vow After 2 Years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.