Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,481 members, 7,843,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) (40424 Views)

Crossdresser Arrested For Deceiving Man Who Paid Him For Sex In Delta (Video) / Two Ghanaian Lovers Flogged For Leaking Their Sex Tape (Video, Photo) / 'One Million Boys' Storm Oworonshoki In Lagos. Youths Resist Them (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) by fabolouz1(m): 1:43pm On May 08
The dead tell no tales, let's assume he's even saying the truth but does it warrant killing her?
He should be given capital punishment ,case closed.
Re: Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) by Reload101: 1:44pm On May 08
Re: Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) by Pque(m): 1:48pm On May 08
Proof of keeping any money with sugar mummy, or at least a witness, because the dead can't talk.
Re: Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) by bigiyaro(m): 1:48pm On May 08
Unfortunately, the woman is not here
to give her side of the story, in any case, pls hang the idiot.
Re: Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) by bobbiiee: 1:53pm On May 08
Can we trust the word of a murderer? Can the deceased testify? Sadly, sex and death share a common source. Sometimes, the company we keep matters.
Re: Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) by Evans20: 1:57pm On May 08
She should have just given him his money for peace to reign
Anger is very dangerous o, and the guy took it too far
Useless ego and pride, ordinary give me my money let me go in peace, u say no do ur worse, u can now see the result
If not for solders why dey guard also rock ehh my anger alone reach me make I go forcefully collect my potion of Nigeria riches not with weapons o, my own na blow I go use, if Chairman collect two blows he go sign potion give me. Make una no vex Abeg na hunger dey worry boys grin
Re: Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) by Barzinime(m): 1:57pm On May 08
I am very certain you weren't a bright lass in school
EreluRoz:
Gigolo with entitlement mentality.

1 Like

Re: Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) by Vick4v: 2:04pm On May 08
Re: Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) by Curious345: 2:12pm On May 08
Sugar mummy when we dey manage , e reach your turn you kill am
Re: Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) by Vick4v: 2:19pm On May 08
Pque:
Proof of keeping any money with sugar mummy, or at least a witness, because the dead can't talk.

1 Like

Re: Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) by Iampromoted(m): 2:23pm On May 08
Vick4v:
Don't mind the liar and murderer. Thank God for the CCTV at the bakery that captured the incidence that very early morning.

You know the story?
Re: Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) by GindoX(m): 2:30pm On May 08
That no concern me..

This is my concern now.
Power supply in Sagamu, Ikenne and other environs has turn to toy,... Off and On every 30mins. As I type this , they just turn it OFF.

1 day ON, 3 solid days OFF. The one day one na toy. Off and on... Naija which way?
Re: Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) by Ulogwe1: 2:30pm On May 08
Na Ughelli or Sapele all these things for they happen. If na lie, una go get the location later.
Re: Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) by Charly68: 2:32pm On May 08
Ummm; truly the wages of sin is death
Re: Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) by Emmanuel30a: 2:39pm On May 08
Re: Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) by Bimpe29: 2:52pm On May 08
So pathetic 😭
Re: Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) by Truthsandtrusts: 2:56pm On May 08
EmmyMaestro:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjOPgxu_Qvc?si=JTWA9cmpiGFGF5g2

https://punchng.com/how-i-killed-my-sugar-mummy-over-n100000-suspect/

This is benefit of infidelity, sleeping with your mother you call it sugar mummy...she ends in grave and you end in jail or die by hanging.....
Re: Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) by Okoroawusa: 2:56pm On May 08
As him kill her now the 100k don come out?

Anger is not good

1 Like

Re: Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) by Barcalee: 3:04pm On May 08
So this one is going to prickson
Re: Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) by EmmyMaestro(m): 3:06pm On May 08
Truthsandtrusts:

This is benefit of infidelity, sleeping with your mother you call it sugar mummy...she ends in grave and you end in jail or die by hanging.....

It is not his mother, it is another person's mother
Re: Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) by onumadu: 3:27pm On May 08
I trust everyone. It is the devil in them that I don't trust.
Re: Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) by Jocdon(m): 3:57pm On May 08
I dont think it's work of devil but of colos
Re: Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:33pm On May 08
EreluRoz:
ppl like you vote for stoopid politicians cos you don't read

1 Like

Re: Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) by ViktorCash: 4:38pm On May 08
Sugar mummy wey no dey spend on you grin
Re: Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) by Maysdevices(f): 4:50pm On May 08
finegirl233:

Calm down priss

The woman was helping the man to save his money according to the report. She was wrong to reengage on their agreement because of a minor understanding. The man should be hanged though
The fact that believe that is hilarious

She was his SUGAR MUMMY

1 Like

Re: Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) by SaLongs1(m): 5:04pm On May 08
BareFacedLies:
I need a sugar baby.

Please apply if your nyash and breast is round and soft like EreluRoz's own grin
Why not hit the nail on the head and apply to the lady you just quoted instead of beating about the bush?
Re: Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) by Subonbon(m): 5:14pm On May 08
O chimoo!!!! This one get sugar mummy... See neck of polo...
Re: Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) by travelzcruix: 5:46pm On May 08
Who stopped firing squad in Nigeria. Some kind cases we suppose the watch execution every first Saturday. Some youths are getting out of hand, if no be cultism, na kidnappers
Re: Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) by YourGFsnatcher: 5:55pm On May 08
finegirl233:

That was a typo and you know it.

I don't go to school at all dear, but your last statement was not necessary
This is really funny cheesy grin
Re: Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) by cyprus000: 6:47pm On May 08
EreluRoz:
Of course, all your type know is breast, yansh and fvck(as evidenced in your DP); no thinking, deductive comprehensive capacity.

Not surprised
Re: Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) by GreatOchuks: 7:50pm On May 08
Sugar Mummy when boys take de arrange themselves and survive , e reach your turn , you kill am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Housemaid Who Fled With Boss' Car In Lagos Arrested In Benue / Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun State / OAU Student Injures Friend With Stone For Advising Her To Stop Smoking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.