Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Naira Depreciates To N1,415/$ In Parallel Market - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Depreciates To N1,415/$ In Parallel Market (10974 Views)

Naira Depreciates To N1,305/$ In Parallel Market / Naira Depreciates To β‚¦β€Ž1,300/$ In Official Market / Naira Depreciates To ₦410 Per Dollar As Local Currency Weakens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Depreciates To N1,415/$ In Parallel Market by Burruchaga71(m): 10:27am On May 08
Good news
Re: Naira Depreciates To N1,415/$ In Parallel Market by emmamajesty: 10:35am On May 08
EreluRoz:
stop bringing this type of news to front page. How do you want other countries to see us? We must learn to protect our country's image no matter what we are passing through, let's learn to only show the world the good side of our country so that we can protect our image out there while secretly working hard to make it right.
But u all celebrate when Obi is being insulted and non of u bother to see that an image of the most reputable Nigerians is been tarnishing

3 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates To N1,415/$ In Parallel Market by Entom(m): 11:02am On May 08
P2p is still the problem. Remove P2p from all platforms, then NGN will drop to N1=$1
Re: Naira Depreciates To N1,415/$ In Parallel Market by ItswellMike: 11:07am On May 08

Re: Naira Depreciates To N1,415/$ In Parallel Market by 12345baba(m): 11:19am On May 08
Naira is going back home
Re: Naira Depreciates To N1,415/$ In Parallel Market by ufotunang: 11:19am On May 08
I have said it before.. until Nigeria is a producing economy...more exportation and less Importation and nigerians to value and patronize what they have in their own country that is when the naira will appreciate and have more value to the dollars
Re: Naira Depreciates To N1,415/$ In Parallel Market by Ifyz0001: 11:38am On May 08
Tinubu doesn't know what he is doing...

Let him now start all over again going after BDC , as according to him caused the depreciation only the naira.

What we need is to start producing and exporting and not increase taxes and tariffs...

You are increasing tariff of electricity for band A that is people has see light for more than 20hrs a day. This carries of people should be the producer and the manufacturers, those are the people tinubu should be protecting instead you want to increase the electricity tariffs. And Tinubu and cbn complains that the naira is depreciating...

You guys are just kidding in your office.

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates To N1,415/$ In Parallel Market by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:07pm On May 08
I hope Tinubu fans are not affected
Re: Naira Depreciates To N1,415/$ In Parallel Market by Bekermann(m): 12:29pm On May 08
Nazgul:
You can't run an administration solely on propaganda. Even Hitler who had a propaganda minister in the person of Gobbles, had a considerable amount of actual success he showcased to the German population. That's why they followed him.

But our BATeria cannot point out one policy he has made since last year that has benefitted the common man. It's just lies upon lies and more taxes.

There’s oil on your head. The Germans at that point in time were living so well that they gave their support to take on the English and French.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates To N1,415/$ In Parallel Market by Susily(m): 12:38pm On May 08
EreluRoz:
stop bringing this type of news to front page. How do you want other countries to see us? We must learn to protect our country's image no matter what we are passing through, let's learn to only show the world the good side of our country so that we can protect our image out there while secretly working hard to make it right.

Otoro gbagbuo gi ebe ahu. Onye ara

2 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates To N1,415/$ In Parallel Market by bigiyaro(m): 12:57pm On May 08
P2P traders that are still holding Nigeria's blockus, despite CBN baning binance and anything that looks like crypto, una well done o....that binance guy is still manupulating the naira from jail... nawao!!!! Maybe cardoso should employ p2p traders, so that they can manipulate the naira to kick the dollar's ass...abi how una see am?
Re: Naira Depreciates To N1,415/$ In Parallel Market by toprealman: 1:48pm On May 08
Mrchippychappy:
Hmmm...my own is that we must all work together to make sure Nigeria becomes great again. Pay your 5% cyber crime levy, even bandits and kidnappers pay their crime levy after receiving wire transfer so why shouldn't the law abiding Nigerian pay the 5% cyber crime levy? It goes towards nation building.
paying new taxes without fixing the holes in the system siphoning all our funds is an exercise in futility.
Stupidity is the name. Has no bearing with your nation building or whatever you have tagged it!

2 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates To N1,415/$ In Parallel Market by toprealman: 1:50pm On May 08
EreluRoz:
🀣🀣🀣 una no well at all. This is more than BATeria.
Best served cold!
Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates To N1,415/$ In Parallel Market by ablejesus26(m): 1:52pm On May 08
EreluRoz:

😁😁 Learn to protect the Country image with empty belle while the evil failure personified called Tinubu and His evil APC structure of suffering and hardship ball hard😁😁.

Make We dey work hard secretly to make it right asin SECRET AGENT na😁

Secret agent go faint on duty with empty belle oo😁😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Naira Depreciates To N1,415/$ In Parallel Market by Tuminivict: 1:56pm On May 08
With the harsh Economy in our country, people still use the internet.
Take advantage of the internet access now.
We all need more than one stream of income.
You can be making more than 250k in a month with your smartphone or laptop with data connection.
I can teach you Legal ways to do so.
This will not affect your salary job.

I WILL Teach you Completely FREE.

JOIN ME NOW:
https:///v5sclr
WhatsApp: 0.9. 0. 5 6. 3. 5. 1. 0. 7. 2.
Re: Naira Depreciates To N1,415/$ In Parallel Market by Tuminivict: 1:57pm On May 08
With the harsh Economy in our country, people still use the internet.
Take advantage of the internet access now.
We all need more than one stream of income.
You can be making more than 250k in a month with your smartphone or laptop with data connection.
I can teach you Legal ways to do so.
This will not affect your salary job.

I WILL Teach you Completely FREE.

JOIN ME NOW:
https:///v5sclr

WhatsApp: 0.9. 0. 5 6. 3. 5. 1. 0. 7. 2.
Re: Naira Depreciates To N1,415/$ In Parallel Market by Diligence: 2:07pm On May 08
The Irony: Nobody voted for BAT. He's hired by EYENECK !

Millions of Nigerians voted Mr Peter Obi.

JagaBateria doesn't care about the suffering of millions of Nigi!

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates To N1,415/$ In Parallel Market by DMerciful(m): 2:10pm On May 08
Tinubu did not get enough votes to win. He was rigged in by INEC
Jestin:
How we keep making the mistakes of voting worse leaders beat my imagination

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Depreciates To N1,415/$ In Parallel Market by wiseoneking: 2:22pm On May 08
Donaldoni:
Local production of PMS should start already

Buhari really destroyed this country angry

What a catastrophe he was!

To continue in the path of Buhari is to lead Nigeria to economic death!! angry

Piiiiggs know all these but are just bitter that they lost election angry
Just imagine what this old cargo is ranting. Buhari destroyed this country and you went and voted for the man that said he will continue from where he stopped. You are not at any way better than Buhari or the lame Batopoverty called Tinubu. You guys don destroy this country kpata kpata. You are reaping what you sow while Obidients set y’all on fire. Baterial? This name makes me laugh so hard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Depreciates To N1,415/$ In Parallel Market by sihamey: 3:10pm On May 08
EreluRoz:

Foreigner no dey Nairaland
Na we-we

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates To N1,415/$ In Parallel Market by khattab02: 3:13pm On May 08
Trial and error economics
Re: Naira Depreciates To N1,415/$ In Parallel Market by khattab02: 3:20pm On May 08
toprealman:
paying new taxes without fixing the holes in the system drawing all our funds is an exercise in futility.
Stupidity is the name. Has no bearing with your nation building or whatever you tag it!
no mind am. Ask am where is accountability of the fuel Subsidy removal?

If to say there is any progress or success in the last one year, we could analyze if more taxes is the way. But economy is suffering, minimum wage still in the pipeline and more taxes is nation building to am.

1 Like

Re: Naira Depreciates To N1,415/$ In Parallel Market by ojonugba2014(m): 3:22pm On May 08
Them say na crypto p2p, the amount Banned them all.

Now dollar don pass #1,400

Let me go nd sell another 150$ on kucoin self

Hopefully $zksyn can give me like $5k

Make my life soft the more
πŸ˜‚
Re: Naira Depreciates To N1,415/$ In Parallel Market by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:27pm On May 08
Jestin:
How we keep making the mistakes of voting worse leaders beat my imagination
bit worse
The same
Ppl vote for what they know
Also no alternative
Re: Naira Depreciates To N1,415/$ In Parallel Market by commissioner112(m): 4:27pm On May 08
trying and error government
Re: Naira Depreciates To N1,415/$ In Parallel Market by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:28pm On May 08
LeeSantos:
grin with all the crackdowns, restrictions and banning lol. Confused former giant of Africa
in your mind banking can work?
Re: Naira Depreciates To N1,415/$ In Parallel Market by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:29pm On May 08
EreluRoz:
what's the good side
Re: Naira Depreciates To N1,415/$ In Parallel Market by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:38pm On May 08
IykeBazz:
The most st*pid people are those youths that thought they forefathers would help them fix their future
who will now fix it, you?
Re: Naira Depreciates To N1,415/$ In Parallel Market by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:39pm On May 08
oyeb15:
He met it at #650 per dollar.
so? Had your laziness changed? Has your demand for imported products reduced?
Re: Naira Depreciates To N1,415/$ In Parallel Market by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:53pm On May 08
Obainomilano:
they are now ashamed of the calamity they voted ..but my joy is anytime I see an agbadorian sipping 100 Naira garri with joy and frustration due to hunger ...I tell my selves justice is served...Thier daughters are being bleeped everyday for food ,even Thier wives are not left out ...this curse will consume them all
what does an agbadorian look like. How many have you heard complain. It's only obituarists and obodiots always consoling themselves
Re: Naira Depreciates To N1,415/$ In Parallel Market by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:25pm On May 08
ezenna191:
Some one captured it long ago, give Tinubu 30 years,he cannot do anything. The woeful degradation of the naira is a testament of a clueless and failed government. Instead of making policies that will encourage and enhance production, they're busy looting and squandering our meager resources. Unfortunately too, these clueless leadership believes in IMF/World Bank anti people policies line hook and sinker that are holding Nigeria citizens hostage.
mention the policies that encourage production. He decentralized nepa, your governor and house of assembly refused to do anything for 9 months. What more do you want from him
Re: Naira Depreciates To N1,415/$ In Parallel Market by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:27pm On May 08
Cruzmaster:

What did you mean by that. We voted for Chicago first class female student who have hit the ground running. She has transformed Lagos to be like Dubai and is now transforming Nigeria to be like Jupiter πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Meanwhile anambra cannot come out on Mondays 🀣🀣🀣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Good Man Returns Extra N35k Paid To Him By A POS Operator / Outbound Call Centres In Nigeria / Ram Rearing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.