Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Write Code To Implement Polygon In Java - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Write Code To Implement Polygon In Java (1441 Views)

How To Implement Licensing For Vb.net Application / Vb.net Code To Display Image In Picturebox From Sql Server / Help me convert this Vb6.0 code To Vb.net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Write Code To Implement Polygon In Java by farouqzaib: 12:18am On Nov 22, 2011
Hello guys! So I started studying DS and Algos from where I left off, I kinda got stuck on a problem. Please I need someone to explain in plain "ENGLISH" what the author meant by the statements below. I suck at maths so please forgive my ignorance if any.

Q1. A polygon is a piecewise linear non-self-intersecting closed curve. We
consider modeling a polygon by its set of vertices (2D points stored in
an array) with a linked list of vertex indices (integers). Write a class
Polygon with a constructor that takes as its argument an array of 2D
points describing the cyclic sequence of vertices. The linked list shall be
bidirectional using the prev and succ fields.

Any help will be highly appreciated!

(1) (Reply)

Android App, "Swift Downloader" / Assembly Tutorial 2: Reverse Engineering. / Swapitng.com::swap, Barter And Trade Services With Other People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.