Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

If Your Life History Is Made Into Movie, Who Would You Love To Act You? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / If Your Life History Is Made Into Movie, Who Would You Love To Act You? (1062 Views)

HELP! I Want To Go Into Movie Production And Directing / Tomorrow Belongs To Me- Movie, Who's Watching? / Sneaking Food Into Movie Theaters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Life History Is Made Into Movie, Who Would You Love To Act You? by agentzakky(m): 12:27am On Nov 22, 2011
If your life history is made into movie, who would you love to act you?
As for me chris rock will act me perfectly.
Re: If Your Life History Is Made Into Movie, Who Would You Love To Act You? by omar22(m): 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2011
Omar Epps---- only because we look alike and he could pull off all the stunts I got up to!
Re: If Your Life History Is Made Into Movie, Who Would You Love To Act You? by iice(f): 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2011
Cate Blanchett. Could have said Johnny but we don't quite have the same equipment tongue
Re: If Your Life History Is Made Into Movie, Who Would You Love To Act You? by ijawgirl: 3:01am On Nov 23, 2011
def Halle Berry smiley
Re: If Your Life History Is Made Into Movie, Who Would You Love To Act You? by firestar(f): 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2011
undecided

Huh. It'll definitely be animated.
I can't think of anyone. She'd probably not been discovered yet. The voiceover actress may have one of the following voicebox types: TY Bello, Asha, Joss Stone, Toni Braxton, Brandy, Diana King cheesy
Smh.
Lmbo!

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Movie You Have Ever Seen? / Wanted For Purchase: ONOME 1 & 2 (Another Love) / To Lovers Of Funke Akindele Bello "Jenifa" And Jenifa's Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.