Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Things That Make You Think Your Village People Are After You And Your Finances A - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Things That Make You Think Your Village People Are After You And Your Finances A (223 Views)

(PHOTO) When Your Village People Follow You To Check WAEC Results / First Time I Experienced My Village People Following Me / Which Day Do You Think Your Village People Nearly Got You And What Happened? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things That Make You Think Your Village People Are After You And Your Finances A by 1TripleC: 2:22pm On May 08
Things that make you think your village people are after you and your finances as a builder👇🏻

1.Baits/baiting- This one is worse if you are already an addict.Some don kuku bet their phones join😁.

2.Multiple girlfriends/ sidechicks/hookup girls- These ones chop your money in subtle ways and you won't even complain since it's mixed with pleasure.

3.Data- social media videos- The ones that are fre*ks already, just keep buying and buying even when they are not generating anything with their phones😢

4.Alkohol/smokes-/h*rd dr*gs-Addicts here are always in serious financial mess.You see guys selling their expensive property Kobo Kobo just to buy kush,sapele water and co😁.

5.Feike life- This is funny but but has put many in serious financial mess.You are buying iPhone, Gucci items and co just to belong even when your account is the state of Manchester united😁.

6.Online businesses- Many naive persons take unnecessary risk here and are defroded because of their greed.You want to use 20k to make 20milla 😁..who is the owner of the money that love to throw it away that you are willing to chop from?😃.

Note: spellings are intentional

Add yours
🖊️ariri_Afrika

(1) (Reply)

@zionkomedy / The Military Laboratory (the Fort Dietrich Base) Was Closed / You Guys Know I Don't Give Falling Hand Recommendation Ba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.