Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Mouth Odour - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mouth Odour (2277 Views)

Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention / Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. / How Do You Inform Someone Who Has Mouth Odour Without Causing Any Embarassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mouth Odour by pablomoore: 6:44am On Nov 22, 2011
I noticed recently that I have started having mouth odour and my wife is complaining about it. It was not like this before. Could the house advise me on how to fix this. I have used several paste but to no avail.
Re: Mouth Odour by Trac: 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2011
pablomoore:

I noticed recently that I have started having mouth odour and my wife is complaining about it. It was not like this before. Could the house advise me on how to fix this. I have used several paste but to no avail.

Why don't you start from how the problem came to "function" or (for lack of a better term) how the equation became "balanced." Your last sentence says it all [but in the wrong direction].
Re: Mouth Odour by iice(f): 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2011
Brush your tongue, floss, drink lots of water and most especially see a dentist. . .especially if nothing seems to work
Re: Mouth Odour by Trac: 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2011
iice:

Brush your tongue, floss, drink lots of water and most especially see a dentist. . .especially if nothing seems to work

None of these would work because the odour itself is not sourced from that "environment." That is popular thinking, illogical and kitchen-sink problem solving. The occur comes from his digestive system and the overflow is what his wife is warning him about. These are warnings the body gives to tell something is wrong and this is ample warning to get "things" in order before the immune system is compromised beyond what is tolerably accepted. Don't be surprised that if you probe further, the paste itself might have contribute to the current problem.
Re: Mouth Odour by iice(f): 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2011
Seeing a dentist doesn't work?

Imagine the multitude that are have 'serious' problems with them. Hope the hospitals are ready for them.
Re: Mouth Odour by mimima(f): 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2011
None of these would work because the odour itself is not sourced from that "environment." That is popular thinking, illogical and kitchen-sink problem solving. The occur comes from his digestive system and the overflow is what his wife is warning him about. These are warnings the body gives to tell something is wrong and this is ample warning to get "things" in order before the immune system is compromised beyond what is tolerably accepted. Don't be surprised that if you probe further, the paste itself might have contribute to the current problem

@ WHAT IS THE SOLUTION NA
Re: Mouth Odour by mimima(f): 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2011
None of these would work because the odour itself is not sourced from that "environment."  That is popular thinking, illogical and kitchen-sink problem solving.  The occur comes from his digestive system and the overflow is what his wife is warning him about.  These are warnings the body gives to tell something is wrong and this is ample warning to get "things" in order before the immune system is compromised beyond what is tolerably accepted.  Don't be surprised that if you probe further, the paste itself might have contribute to the current problem

@TRAC WHAT THEN IS THE SOLUTION
Re: Mouth Odour by desperatem(m): 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2011
Hmm, ℓ̊t can be embarrasing. ℓ̊ myself was once a̶̲̥̅ victim since i was only 13yrs old, its so embarrasing that ℓ̊ couldn't talk I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ class or argue with someone cos ℓ̊ always win arguement,ℓ‎​☺ℓ. ℓ̊ never knew the cause Aπϑ ℓ̊ can't even ask anyone cos its was so embarassing. It got worse after 4 yrs, ℓ̊ couldn't breath when someone Ȋ̊ڪ sitting close to ♍ƺ cos ♍Ɣ breath was stinking by that time. Thank God ℓ̊ could figure out the problem when ℓ̊ was 20 yrs old.

It was caused by Staphylococcussad if you want to prove ♍ƺ wrong go for a̶̲̥̅ urine mcs test I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ a̶̲̥̅ G̲̣☺☺D̶̲̅ lab Aπϑ Ʊ will discover dat Ʊ have staph. ℓ̊ have met some people that has mouth odour I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ♍Ɣ neighborhood but ℓ̊ couldn't tell them cos its embarrasing. Treat U̶̲̥̅̊я self man before its too late. One luv
Re: Mouth Odour by Ybutterfly: 11:58pm On Nov 29, 2011
^^^^^^^mOUth W@sh^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Mouth Odour by Trac: 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2011
iice:

Seeing a dentist doesn't work?
Imagine the multitude that are have 'serious' problems with them.  Hope the hospitals are ready for them.

As I stated, you are illogical in your approach to resolve the issue.  To break it down even further, you'd be lucky to make motion, how much more moving forward.

To break it down:

When you belch, where does the expellant come from?  The human body is simple yet rootly complicated if you take the time to understand what you are encapsulated in.  7/10th of your immune system is in your mid-section. 

In the case of the original poster, his digestive system has been compromised and the ratio of good to bad bacteria out of balance and total immune system compromised.  As he eats, the bacteria to break down the food has been out-numbered by bad bacteria and so the food process cannot be completed.  Thus, things begin to decay.  This will also lead to a host of other things like a slow or no bowel movements and also a clogged colon and so on.  Things would also get worse when alcohol is consumed or there is a continuous consumption of processed foods. 

The overflow of the compromised system is what you are smelling in the mouth (mouth breath).  No mouth-wash would fix this.  Depending on the type of toothpaste used, it will make the matter worse because it is a contributing cause to the matter.  You cannot convince me that the original poster is unaware that he should be brushing.  You also cannot convince me that the poster fails to do the brushing ritual every morning.  Yet having understood this as a fulfilled duty, why does the problem still exist!  I do believe that if he lacked his duty in that area, he wouldn't have initiated this thread.
mimima:

None of these would work because the odour itself is not sourced from that "environment."  That is popular thinking, illogical and kitchen-sink problem solving.  The occur comes from his digestive system and the overflow is what his wife is warning him about.  These are warnings the body gives to tell something is wrong and this is ample warning to get "things" in order before the immune system is compromised beyond what is tolerably accepted.  Don't be surprised that if you probe further, the paste itself might have contribute to the current problem

@ WHAT IS THE SOLUTION NA

A change of life style above all.  He is going to rid himself of the toxins and parasites that are in his system.  Toxins as in metals, pharmaceutical drugs taken in the past, processed foods and other man-made substance from the modern kitchen.  For parasites, there are a lists of them, taenia solium worms, candida and so on.  The two mentioned are the main culprits and a serious nuisance in gastrointestinal problems.  A detox is a good start but it isn't a one-month job.

I will not go into explaining how to come about this.  There are many ways to the conclusion in this case and to restore the body to normalcy.  I believe NL has a wealth of health care tips.

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour by iice(f): 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2011
Trac:

As I stated, you are illogical in your approach to resolve the issue.  To break it down even further, you'd be lucky to make motion, how much more moving forward.

To break it down:

When you belch, where does the expellant come from?  The human body is simple yet rootly complicated if you take the time to understand what you are encapsulated in.  7/10th of your immune system is in your mid-section. 

In the case of the original poster, his digestive system has been compromised and the ratio of good to bad bacteria out of balance and total immune system compromised.  As he eats, the bacteria to break down the food has been out-numbered by bad bacteria and so the food process cannot be completed.  Thus, things begin to decay.  This will also lead to a host of other things like a slow or no bowel movements and also a clogged colon and so on.  Things would also get worse when alcohol is consumed or there is a continuous consumption of processed foods. 

The overflow of the compromised system is what you are smelling in the mouth (mouth breath).  No mouth-wash would fix this.  Depending on the type of toothpaste used, it will make the matter worse because it is a contributing cause to the matter.  You cannot convince me that the original poster is unaware that he should be brushing.  You also cannot convince me that the poster fails to do the brushing ritual every morning.  Yet having understood this as a fulfilled duty, why does the problem still exist!  I do believe that if he lacked his duty in that area, he wouldn't have initiated this thread.

What are you blithering on about?
I never mentioned mouth wash, toothpaste or whatever. I said to floss as food gets stuck in between teeth. To brush the tongue as people don't do that and be displaying their white tongues loaded with food. And to drink water lots of water as water flushes the system. But most importantly to see a dentist.

Lol people do the full brushing ritual everyday? Well good thing on earth dentists have jobs.
Re: Mouth Odour by babsomotde(m): 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2011
best thing is to start from the dentist, and from there you will know the best steps to take. or you use the local herbs. the first is still kinda better that the later
Re: Mouth Odour by dodochi42: 3:44am On Dec 13, 2011
Honestly, your dentist may not be able to help. Your odour may be a side effect of some antibiotics you used in the past while curing another illness.

Now I just got cured of mouth odour that lasted for 14 years, I live in the US, and i have used all the available toothbrushes and mouthwashes here in America. Also my dentist (an american - Dr. Manning)could not figure out a solution. I found the solution from the paper one Doctor wrote.

See link
www.nextdaysite.net/radiant7/What_Acidophilus_Does.pdf

You need.
1. Raw Yoghurt - one cup everyday (the sour one. It will restore the Acidophilus bacteria into your intestine)
2. Acidophilus tablets - 1 per day.

The mouth odour is coming from the intestine and not from the mouth. I also attached a PDF file to this post. Enjoy !

Re: Mouth Odour by Goodtoknow: 3:14am On Apr 10, 2013
Obviously, I never think of giving out this secrete.

Today, I made up my mind to help you and millions out there in the world with this problem.
With just a tip that will turn your happiness on, bring smile to you life again as Jesus
did to me and restore your confidence while you talk to people and kiss your love ones.
My help came in two stages named check and solution.

1. Check:
Please, to know really sure that you have a mouth odour, check by doing this
* Lick the inside of your wrist
* Wait for the saliva to dry
* If it smell unpleasant is likely you have a mouth odour but don't cry.

2. Solution:
This solution work in next day interval, to know if it worked you repeat above check
* First, while you wake up in the morning drink water normally as you can.
*** Wait for few minutes and head to toilet.
* Then brush your teeth as you normally would in the morning then you done.

After you have done the above MOST IMPORTANT goto (toilet) if you leave it your mouth
will continue smelling till the shit in you stomach is out which is the key point to your problem.
In the afternoon or at night time try and visiting the toilet again, if you can not must
but try because it helps.
Before you goto bed brush your mouth after eating optional but it helps.

Next morning as you wake do another check don't shout just be happy. For it to be
forever repeat the solution every day as regain confidence in life.

NB: Please, help others you know by spreading this solution.
Re: Mouth Odour by Gbamar(f): 7:50pm On Apr 10, 2013
dodochi42: Honestly, your dentist may not be able to help. Your odour may be a side effect of some antibiotics you used in the past while curing another illness.

Now I just got cured of mouth odour that lasted for 14 years, I live in the US, and i have used all the available toothbrushes and mouthwashes here in America. Also my dentist (an american - Dr. Manning)could not figure out a solution. I found the solution from the paper one Doctor wrote.

See link
www.nextdaysite.net/radiant7/What_Acidophilus_Does.pdf

You need.
1. Raw Yoghurt - one cup everyday (the sour one. It will restore the Acidophilus bacteria into your intestine)
2. Acidophilus tablets - 1 per day.

The mouth odour is coming from the intestine and not from the mouth. I also attached a PDF file to this post. Enjoy !
thanks dodochi,is the acidophilus the general name of the tablet.

(1) (Reply)

Omg A Virgin With Hiv Aidz. Imagine / A Radiographer Veiwpoint / Another Rape Technique In Town. Ladies Pls Be Careful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.