Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,979 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

I need help on how to correct my waec date of birth for Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I need help on how to correct my waec date of birth for Visa (218 Views)

Is My Waec Result My High School Transcript? / US Embassy Sends Message To Nigerians On Dress Code For Visa Interview / How To Send WAEC Results To WES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I need help on how to correct my waec date of birth for Visa by val4sure(m): 6:02pm On May 09
Please I need help, I want to start processing for my visa to Austria for a bachelor's degree and one document needed for authentication is my waec certificate, but I just noticed a mistake on my waec certificate date of birth, it should be 1994 but it's written 1993.

Please how can I ratify this issue to not affect me in my visa process. Have anyone had similar case before and how was it ratified. I need help on this, very urgent.

Mod abeg help me
Re: I need help on how to correct my waec date of birth for Visa by Enskynelson(m): 6:14pm On May 09
That is terrible.
I saw these on twitter

Re: I need help on how to correct my waec date of birth for Visa by adeniranfam(f): 5:43pm On May 17
val4sure:
Please I need help, I want to start processing for my visa to Austria for a bachelor's degree and one document needed for authentication is my waec certificate, but I just noticed a mistake on my waec certificate date of birth, it should be 1994 but it's written 1993.

Please how can I ratify this issue to not affect me in my visa process. Have anyone had similar case before and how was it ratified. I need help on this, very urgent.

Mod abeg help me

I am having same issue here
Re: I need help on how to correct my waec date of birth for Visa by Perfectman91: 5:31am On May 18
you may have to rewrite waec if you have the time
Re: I need help on how to correct my waec date of birth for Visa by Homiesjinxbank: 1:19pm On May 18
You reduced again just to go for NYSC, After reducing date of birth to go for NYSC, you wan do correction again to go abroad. Kolewerk

(1) (Reply)

Turkish Airlines Operations Suspended In Nigeria / What Was Your Experience On The State Of The Roads You Travelled For Xmas? / Trucks Not Bikes Should Be Banned!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.