Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,270 members, 7,849,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:18 PM

Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) (30664 Views)

The Vehicle Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Picked For Their Wedding / Pamela Anomneze, Invited To Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Wedding / Prince Harry Engaged To Meghan Markle (Suits Actress) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by Validated: 2:11pm On May 10
Khyrvxjzy:
peter obi will never be president
BATeria does not know anything than agbero work.
Obi defeated you master in his bedroom.
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by Ezmans: 2:11pm On May 10
Kingray10:
Welcome, someday, Nigerian will rule England.
check whether the state you & I come from whether we have allowed someone from another state rule us before we rule england
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by ccrenda5540: 2:12pm On May 10
Slave master
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by cococandy(f): 2:12pm On May 10
bemeruca:

If she marry your brother you for understand why no one likes her.

Because Harry is your brother and you know him so well. That’s why you understand. Right?

And who says no one likes her? Just because the low self esteem people like you who worship an outdated monarchy want to swallow everything they say hook line and sinker doesn’t mean there’s aren’t people who see the truth for what it is.

So you may not like her, but anyone who has an ounce of brain and doesn’t think the monarchy is right because they’ve always been right, can think for themselves and I assure you, they don’t hate her like you’ve been brainwashed to.

4 Likes

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by Obierika(m): 2:14pm On May 10
Who cares?
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by meobizy(f): 2:14pm On May 10
Holluwhakemmy:
let's celebrate them for visiting us
...and?
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by sonofsteven: 2:15pm On May 10
Prechgold1180:

As them come naija now make we come dey jump up and down dey happy abi Wetyn

Nur be their own even dey do me

Egg is 150. 3 small yams yesterday one useless foolish woman dey tell me 6k

God we punish whoever that voted for tinubu
God we still punish you that did not vote
God we punish all of us after all being in Nigeria nah punishment already

How can you insult someone as old as your mother

You lack respect

Na how she buy she go sell

Abi won't she include transportation and feeding too

No inside the yam she dey sell she go take feed her family and pay rent no be she deh do you wetin dey do you... show some respect
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by MatrixCircle: 2:16pm On May 10
Wetin them come do
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by Meedon: 2:17pm On May 10
Prechgold1180:

Make the punishment the go round
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by mmsen: 2:18pm On May 10
Righthussle:
They have come to see their personal estate. Nigeria is their inheritance.

He disinherited himself by choosing the yellow olosho over his family. Many Naija men have done the same thing. He will fit in amongst the Lagos set. grin
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by Impliment: 2:19pm On May 10
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auUu3uuGG6A?si=FYIijGv9G_obP0lD

Just see how simple they are. If they are from Nigeria, ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by Moony45: 2:21pm On May 10
Kingray10:
Sleep and it shall happen!
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by Cmanforall: 2:23pm On May 10
Imustreturn:
Una welcome

I just served them some Suya
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by bemeruca: 2:23pm On May 10
cococandy:

Because Harry is your brother and you know him so well. That’s why you understand. Right?

And who says no one likes her? Just because the low self esteem people like you who worship an outdated monarchy want to swallow everything they say hook line and sinker doesn’t mean there’s aren’t people who see the truth for what it is.

So you may not like her, but anyone who has an ounce of brain and doesn’t think the monarchy is right because they’ve always been right, can think for themselves and I assure you, they don’t hate her like you’ve been brainwashed to.

Because Harry became a POS. It is clear for us to see. But people like you are not married, you are on Instagram trying to be popular. When you marry, I know your hubby family will scatter thanks to you.
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by bemeruca: 2:25pm On May 10
OniyideAmplify:
Continue hating on them while you remain stagnant.

Peter Obi will soon make comment on their visit as usual

Who is stagnant? How will their visit improve Nigeria other than give them the clicking sound of cameras they crave for?
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by Abagworo(m): 2:25pm On May 10
Came to check on their investment
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by Cmanforall: 2:26pm On May 10
Freshtruth:
This people get mind come this useless country?

grin grin cheesy

Who's that boy you used

The description fits well

But no worries, they'll be protected from all the Shege and Bandits/Terrorists

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by mysticwarrior(m): 2:27pm On May 10
Kingray10:
Amen, India is already ruling England.
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by Christlike01: 2:29pm On May 10
You're both warmly welcome to Nigeria. Princess Meghan, you're welcome to your ancestral land.

Omo,see simplicity at its finest!

We love you guys.

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by DigitB: 2:31pm On May 10
Royal Family disgrace arrives Zoogeria
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by nedekid: 2:31pm On May 10
Hope awon boys wount ask then to settle before snapping pictures or recording videos. cool
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by MichealOlajide: 2:33pm On May 10
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Kingray10:

lol
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by bemeruca: 2:33pm On May 10
So in the US they don't get attention so they decided Africa is the place to go 😂 losers
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by qtx(m): 2:34pm On May 10
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auUu3uuGG6A?si=FYIijGv9G_obP0lD
oboi did you see dressing? If na black man, him go wear all the wearables to impress. Oyibo no send una. They ain't trying to impress you guys. Chai. Simplicity!
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by Alusiizizi(m): 2:35pm On May 10
Prechgold1180:

No, only the stvpid half-wits amongst us. No doubt some(many) Nigerians see this as some great achievement.
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by studycenter: 2:38pm On May 10
Kingray10:
wakeup! It's morning already 😃
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by 2mch(m): 2:38pm On May 10
bemeruca:

Because Harry became a POS. It is clear for us to see. But people like you are not married, you are on Instagram trying to be popular. When you marry, I know your hubby family will scatter thanks to you.
Take your mentally ill British rhetoric away from this site. We are not those rabid white monkey. I am sure you are a white, jealous loser.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by goodconsience77: 2:39pm On May 10
Kingray10:
Pls wake up from ur dream.
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by Carlylepneuma: 2:40pm On May 10
Prechgold1180:

wahala! wahala!! Wahala!!!
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by Plamer: 2:41pm On May 10
Welcome

1 Like

Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by bemeruca: 2:41pm On May 10
2mch:

Take your mentally ill British rhetoric away from this site. We are not those rabid white monkey. I am sure you are a white, jealous loser.

Naija guy here. Try n keep up
Re: Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) by Tareq1105: 2:42pm On May 10
Prechgold1180:

I voted Tinubu and I will vote him again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Betta Edu Biography, Age, Husband, Networth, 585 Million Scandal / Actress Julianna Olayode Tenders Public Apology To Funke Akindele / KWAM1 Celebrates 66th Birthday As His Wife Emmanuella Surprises Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.