Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,879 members, 7,838,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Lagos-Kano Rail Begins Freight Operations In June, Says FG - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos-Kano Rail Begins Freight Operations In June, Says FG (10485 Views)

Lagos Blue Line Rail Begins Operation (vid) / 30 Years After, Itakpe-warri Rail Begins Commercial Service (video, Photo) / Update from the Lagos-Kano Standard Gauge Rail - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-Kano Rail Begins Freight Operations In June, Says FG by Grills5zozo: 3:05pm On May 10
sad
Re: Lagos-Kano Rail Begins Freight Operations In June, Says FG by phorget(m): 3:05pm On May 10
hopexter:

Youโ€™re not Nigerian so why are you concerned? Keep crying๐Ÿ˜ญ after Tinubu terms, it goes to the north. We shall see how long you and your fraud will cry. Nama undecided

Shame on you!
You are ruling while we are all buying fuel and other goods and services at the same price...

HOW EXACTLY HAS YOUR RULING AFECTED YOU DIFFERENTLY?

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Kano Rail Begins Freight Operations In June, Says FG by hopexter(m): 3:08pm On May 10
Cindypresh:

Behind that laughing emoji is an ebin pawa face yet to have breakfast ๐Ÿ˜Š

What I eat in my hard times has nothing to do with you๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Did you ask your parents what they eat during their hard times during the civil war? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Kano Rail Begins Freight Operations In June, Says FG by Cindypresh(f): 3:08pm On May 10
morgstreme:

Your useless political gods were in power,from 1999 till 2015 and did nothing to the railways that are domiciled in our region of the south..

Even one of your manipulative,dodgy crooks,from my region,after 8years in the PDP,and 4 years in APGA(pre-PDP), prematurely ran into Labour party and metamorphorsed it into the party of INORDINATE hungry "confunists",made his usual hot air noise about the Refinery in 2012 with his ineffective buffoon Oga,GEJ,yet NOTHING happened by them!

But you have the mindless, unintelligent, narrow-minded aura to spew gibberish about a refinery that has been finally rehabilitated and will start work before the end of May 2024..

Keep on "urinating" on yourself while we hope you will convalescence in due time..

Morbid NUMBSKULL!

GEJ that you BATerians never gave the chance to work, Fuel subsidy removal then was supposed to be the game changer but you thwarted it.

Portharcourt refinery will start operation tomorrow,I trust you
Re: Lagos-Kano Rail Begins Freight Operations In June, Says FG by Hullcity: 3:09pm On May 10
It was this rail they said gulped over 2 trillion naira to construct grin grin it is well
Re: Lagos-Kano Rail Begins Freight Operations In June, Says FG by BIGSALV(m): 3:11pm On May 10
FB FOR SALE 8K
Re: Lagos-Kano Rail Begins Freight Operations In June, Says FG by Cindypresh(f): 3:11pm On May 10
hopexter:

What I eat in my hard times has nothing to do with you๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Did you ask your parents what they eat during their hard times during the civil war? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ lipsrsealed

Not until you ask yours what they had during ekitiparapo war๐Ÿ˜Š
Re: Lagos-Kano Rail Begins Freight Operations In June, Says FG by hopexter(m): 3:12pm On May 10
Cindypresh:

Not until you ask yours what they had during ekitiparapo war๐Ÿ˜Š

Iโ€™m from Edo state you lunatic๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Kano Rail Begins Freight Operations In June, Says FG by alizma: 3:13pm On May 10
Cindypresh:

Like portharcourt refinery started operation last December??

You BATerians are just despicable
Calm down, if Na the way you take plan your life Na so e take work out, you for no dey drag space for nairaland. Little set back at one side doesn't mean the whole arrangement has been shot down. Many of you didn't believe the Dangote refinery but it eventually work out. You guys said the same thing about second Niger bridge but you were eventually put to shame and you guys change your wailing song again.
Very soon, the refinery will start operating and then you will change your wailing antem on pH refinery.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Kano Rail Begins Freight Operations In June, Says FG by Alliswell248: 3:16pm On May 10
Cindypresh:

You lacked basic understanding of engineering. No need educating you.

Keep wailing....that is your full time job.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Kano Rail Begins Freight Operations In June, Says FG by Cindypresh(f): 3:18pm On May 10
alizma:

Calm down, if Na the way you take plan your life Na so e take work out, you for no dey drag space for nairaland. Little set back at one side doesn't mean the whole arrangement has been shot down. Many of you didn't believe the Dangote refinery but it eventually work out. You guys said the same thing about second Niger bridge but you were eventually put to shame and you guys change your wailing song again.
Very soon, the refinery will start operating and then you will change your wailing antem on pH refinery.

Dangote refinery and fuel price has doubled?? Are you okay??

Do you need help?? Is dangote refinery a government property?? Did Apc build it?
Re: Lagos-Kano Rail Begins Freight Operations In June, Says FG by Cindypresh(f): 3:18pm On May 10
hopexter:

Iโ€™m from Edo state you lunatic๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yes I know, the Edo wey dey okitipupa๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Lagos-Kano Rail Begins Freight Operations In June, Says FG by Cindypresh(f): 3:20pm On May 10
Alliswell248:

You lacked basic understanding of engineering. No need educating you.

Keep wailing....that is your full time job.

๐Ÿ–•
Re: Lagos-Kano Rail Begins Freight Operations In June, Says FG by Bluntemperor: 3:29pm On May 10
Paraman:

https://punchng.com/lagos-kano-rail-begins-freight-operations-in-june-says-fg/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social

I'm impressed with the Minister account of his department!
This is why Nigerians are seriously against the Power Minister,who couldn't tell more about his department but had been given excuses,though he was right' that Power Ministry) have been having so many Ministers,doing nothing,) before his time!
This is what we have said that Not All Northerners are looters but with few exceptions.
Some Northerners are actually not happy with the situation in the North because they are truely behind despite the Power they have since independence!
Imagine how late M/ Muhammed ( Gen) will feel in his grave,as even some traditional rulers are in silent support of many past devilish -Govt,in States- in the North!
Goodworks Minister of Transportation!
Re: Lagos-Kano Rail Begins Freight Operations In June, Says FG by Profitboss(m): 3:38pm On May 10
End of the road for the dilapidating trucks on Naija highways? I hope the bandits and villagers won't frustrate this again!
Re: Lagos-Kano Rail Begins Freight Operations In June, Says FG by Ladiesdoctor(m): 3:46pm On May 10
As the matter of fact the federal government should stop that rail project of Lagos to Niger Republic which has no economy value.
Buhari was a scam to this nation

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Kano Rail Begins Freight Operations In June, Says FG by Bluntemperor: 3:50pm On May 10
Cindypresh:

GEJ that you BATerians never gave the chance to work, Fuel subsidy removal then was supposed to be the game changer but you thwarted it.

Your Mumurism is very sickening!
So you are still in deluge of the activities of your GEJ-govt,who couldn't assert himself in Power- that Madam Dezani looted NBILLIONS while on seat and ran to London.
Please,join her there,to enjoy the loot!
Your comments shows that you and the govt you are defending are just same,looking for excuses to perform,and so don't deserve another chance .
Nonsensical People are everywhere!
Re: Lagos-Kano Rail Begins Freight Operations In June, Says FG by Starhearts: 3:50pm On May 10
sultanofpigs:
Lovely .. very good development.

Na dem use their hand kee themselves..

Do u mean Obidient crew
Re: Lagos-Kano Rail Begins Freight Operations In June, Says FG by AK481(m): 3:52pm On May 10
While lagos to onitsha route should be by road , let the lagos ore road be destroyed everything by heavy duty truck ,because we hate igbos abi
Re: Lagos-Kano Rail Begins Freight Operations In June, Says FG by easzypeaszy(m): 3:54pm On May 10
Obedient go say na waste of money
But na Dem go use am pass wen he start.
Abeg mk the Train Sha follow Kogi..
Re: Lagos-Kano Rail Begins Freight Operations In June, Says FG by easzypeaszy(m): 3:56pm On May 10
AK481:
While lagos to onitsha route should be by road , let the lagos ore road be destroyed everything by heavy duty truck ,because we hate igbos abi
Na wetin 2% votes fit buy una be dat..Person wey get share of 60% and 2% cannot gt same treatment..let dat sink

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Kano Rail Begins Freight Operations In June, Says FG by Bluntemperor: 4:01pm On May 10
alizma:

Good talk!
They don't see anything good in others and consider any opinions that differs as an enemy!
Live and let live is life!

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Kano Rail Begins Freight Operations In June, Says FG by Diego35M: 4:16pm On May 10
So all these national links roads being done in this country none is been done in the South East?
Re: Lagos-Kano Rail Begins Freight Operations In June, Says FG by fuckJones(f): 4:18pm On May 10
Hezzyluv:
Good news.

If that's the picture, the dirty surrounding tho.
that pictures is over 7 years now, that is the old oshodi
Re: Lagos-Kano Rail Begins Freight Operations In June, Says FG by Meteng: 4:20pm On May 10
chiokeman:
June of which year? I know is not this particular June that I'm seeing
cheesy
Re: Lagos-Kano Rail Begins Freight Operations In June, Says FG by morgstreme: 4:23pm On May 10
Cindypresh:

See idiot that doesn't buy fuel spewing inanities..
Re: Lagos-Kano Rail Begins Freight Operations In June, Says FG by blabulu2000: 4:26pm On May 10
chiokeman:
June of which year? I know is not this particular June that I'm seeing

Pessimistic
Re: Lagos-Kano Rail Begins Freight Operations In June, Says FG by zionstaar75: 4:31pm On May 10
Cindypresh:

and you zombidients are just wailing wailers
Re: Lagos-Kano Rail Begins Freight Operations In June, Says FG by Paraman: 4:33pm On May 10
Hullcity:
It was this rail they said gulped over 2 trillion naira to construct grin grin it is well
It's different
Re: Lagos-Kano Rail Begins Freight Operations In June, Says FG by seunjungle1(m): 4:38pm On May 10
How her cry take concern you?
Yet, we've not heard of any bad news from her region that father killed his son because of pot of food; we've not also heard that a woman from her region sold her children because of hunger.
The above questions extensively tell us the region that are really hungry.
Mofos!!!

Cindypresh:

Lol, you still have 8 more years to cry ebin pawa...what's my business ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Lagos-Kano Rail Begins Freight Operations In June, Says FG by Tonytonex(m): 4:50pm On May 10
Re: Lagos-Kano Rail Begins Freight Operations In June, Says FG by coolgb(m): 5:04pm On May 10
morgstreme:

Your useless political gods were in power,from 1999 till 2015 and did nothing to the railways that are domiciled in our region of the south..

Even one of your manipulative,dodgy crooks,from my region,after 8years in the PDP,and 4 years in APGA(pre-PDP), prematurely ran into Labour party and metamorphorsed it into the party of INORDINATE hungry "confunists",made his usual hot air noise about the Refinery in 2012 with his ineffective buffoon Oga,GEJ,yet NOTHING happened by them!

But you have the mindless, unintelligent, narrow-minded aura to spew gibberish about a refinery that has been finally rehabilitated and will start work before the end of May 2024..

Keep on "urinating" on yourself while we hope you will convalescence in due time..

Morbid NUMBSKULL!

Haa
If this were to be boxing match
I no no wetin we go call am
E pass knockout
Shoo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Direction To Magodo Phase 2? / Nairalanders Pls Help, -sango To Lekki Directions Needed Urgently! / I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.