Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Good News For The Palestine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Good News For The Palestine (291 Views)

War: Ukraine Announces ‘Good News’ Against Russia / Ukraine’s Guns Are Now In Range Of Izium. That’s Bad News For Russia. / War: Israel And Palestine Battle Widens. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good News For The Palestine by Deltancapo: 5:22pm On May 10
Why are those demonic cursed tribe suddenly keep mute with shame after having expected their shadow lords isrealhell to attack Tehran.

Good news for anyone standing against injustice, oppression, and evils.

Even the so called rafah invasion is a big blow against the evil sponsor isrealhell state, right now as I'm talking you.

No wonder president Joe biden is considering to halt shipment of arms to the evil genocide isrealhell state cos is of no use since October 7,2023 till date the so called sophisticated army are only continuing killing innocent children and women.

Also the fear of Hezbollah is the beginning of their wisdom,as for Tehran the evil sponsor isrealhell has realised that they are no match with Iran in any categories.

Those children of hates celebrating the death of innocent children and women in their own land, will
witness same in this our very generation and in double potion.

As I'm telling you, state of Palestine is imminent.

God reigns.

Re: Good News For The Palestine by ShoeGetSize: 5:25pm On May 10
Good news? You mean the ass kicking they are receiving is good news? So they love punishment so much?

3 Likes

Re: Good News For The Palestine by Deltancapo: 7:27pm On May 10
ShoeGetSize:
Good news? You mean the ass kicking they are receiving is good news? So they love punishment so much?

Coward from the ravaged uninhabitable region spotted.
Re: Good News For The Palestine by ShoeGetSize: 7:31pm On May 10
Softly, Softly dey cry bros

Deltancapo:

Re: Good News For The Palestine by Deltancapo: 7:33pm On May 10
ShoeGetSize:
Softly, Softly dey cry bros

Your people are the one crying over Fulani and Niger delta,get that to your skull.
Re: Good News For The Palestine by ShoeGetSize: 10:04pm On May 10
And who are my "people"? I hope you don't mean those poor lower forms in the upper extremities of this god forsaken shithole called Nigeria?

Deltancapo:

Your people are the one crying over Fulani and Niger delta,get that to your skull.

Re: Good News For The Palestine by Deltancapo: 10:09pm On May 10
ShoeGetSize:
And who are my "people"? I hope you don't mean those poor lower forms in the upper extremities of this god forsaken shithole called Nigeria?

Yet you scattered yourselves across the poor north, you're not normal.
Re: Good News For The Palestine by tctrills: 1:38am On May 11
Deltancapo:

Why are those demonic cursed tribe suddenly keep mute with shame after having expected their shadow lords isrealhell to attack Tehran.

Good news for anyone standing against injustice, oppression, and evils.

Even the so called rafah invasion is a big blow against the evil sponsor isrealhell state, right now as I'm talking you.

No wonder president Joe biden is considering to halt shipment of arms to the evil genocide isrealhell state cos is of no use since October 7,2023 till date the so called sophisticated army are only continuing killing innocent children and women.

Also the fear of Hezbollah is the beginning of their wisdom,as for Tehran the evil sponsor isrealhell has realised that they are no match with Iran in any categories.

Those children of hates celebrating the death of innocent children and women in their own land, will
witness same in this our very generation and in double potion.

As I'm telling you, state of Palestine is imminent.

God reigns.
You worship a false god and that's why you keep losing.
Re: Good News For The Palestine by tctrills: 1:38am On May 11
Deltancapo:

It's called doing business.
Re: Good News For The Palestine by panafrican(m): 2:09am On May 11
Deltancapo:

The issue is about israel killing innocent children, men and women. It is NOT about Nigeria.
You cannot restrict all issues to Nigeria , the world is bigger , you have to accept it.
" 195 countries
There are 195 countries in the world today. This total comprises 193 countries that are member states of the United Nations and 2 countries that are non-member observer states: the Holy See and the State of Palestine."
https://www.worldometers.info/geography/how-many-countries-are-there-in-the-world/
Re: Good News For The Palestine by Deltancapo: 3:55am On May 11
tctrills:

You worship a false god and that's why you keep losing.

Look at this ritualist,a rejected people is taking
Re: Good News For The Palestine by Deltancapo: 5:50am On May 11
tctrills:

It's called doing business.

Hacking around the streets is what you refer to as business you need to recheck yourself.

How many Nigerians you've seen doing business in your uninhabitable region.
Re: Good News For The Palestine by Deltancapo: 5:53am On May 11
panafrican:

The issue is about israel killing innocent children, men and women. It is NOT about Nigeria.
You cannot restrict all issues to Nigeria , the world is bigger , you have to accept it.
" 195 countries
There are 195 countries in the world today. This total comprises 193 countries that are member states of the United Nations and 2 countries that are non-member observer states: the Holy See and the State of Palestine."
https://www.worldometers.info/geography/how-many-countries-are-there-in-the-world/

Is isrealhell a legitimate state?
Can Fulani come into your midst and create a state a Fulani state inside it, would you allow that or does that look legitimate.
Re: Good News For The Palestine by tctrills: 7:04am On May 11
Deltancapo:

Hacking around the streets is what you refer to as business you need to recheck yourself.

How many Nigerians you've seen doing business in your uninhabitable region.
let me put it like this. I would rather sell gala on the streets of Lagos than teach in a private school and earn less than 40k.
And just because you are lazy and unintelligent and can't do business outside your region doesn't mean that I should be punished for it.
Thousands of Hausa in all parts of my region.
Hope this answers your questions.
Re: Good News For The Palestine by tctrills: 7:07am On May 11
Deltancapo:

Look at this ritualist,a rejected people is taking
Oga, you have clearly watch a lot of movies. Hardwork is the only way to wealth. This is real life rituals don't work.
Re: Good News For The Palestine by ShoeGetSize: 11:49am On May 11
We own the North

Deltancapo:

Re: Good News For The Palestine by Deltancapo: 12:07pm On May 11
ShoeGetSize:
We own the North

Unity beggars
Re: Good News For The Palestine by Deltancapo: 12:11pm On May 11
tctrills:

let me put it like this. I would rather sell gala on the streets of Lagos than teach in a private school and earn less than 40k.
And just because you are lazy and unintelligent and can't do business outside your region doesn't mean that I should be punished for it.
Thousands of Hausa in all parts of my region.
Hope this answers your questions.

Why not sell that gala in your uninhabitable place.
Re: Good News For The Palestine by panafrican(m): 12:21pm On May 11
Deltancapo:

Is isrealhell a legitimate state?
Can Fulani come into your midst and create a state a Fulani state inside it, would you allow that or does that look legitimate.

Never said Israel was a legitimate state. In fact, Israel is a criminal, genocidal, racist extremist state.
That is why we must not mix the woods .
We should stop brining in Nigeria because this would derail the debate and distract
people from the crimes against humanity Netanyahu and his henchmen are waging now in the FACE OF THE WORLD .
Later the very same evil people will come up to talk about holocaust.

1 Like

Re: Good News For The Palestine by Deltancapo: 12:27pm On May 11
panafrican:

Never said Israel was a legitimate state. In fact, Israel is a criminal, genocidal, racist extremist state.
That is why we must not mix the woods .
We should stop brining in Nigeria because this would derail the debate and distract
people from the crimes against humanity Netanyahu and his henchmen are waging now in the FACE OF THE WORLD .
Later the very same evil people will come up to talk about holocaust.

God bless you 100x

1 Like

Re: Good News For The Palestine by tctrills: 12:40pm On May 11
Deltancapo:

Why not sell that gala in your uninhabitable place.
Our plan is to expand our business to every corner of your country.
Re: Good News For The Palestine by ShoeGetSize: 3:35pm On May 11
Eyah!!! Sorry for your poverty🤣 Don't worry we will feed you since you can't feed yourself

Come and chop food☺️

Deltancapo:

Unity beggars
Re: Good News For The Palestine by Deltancapo: 9:56pm On May 11
ShoeGetSize:
Eyah!!! Sorry for your poverty🤣 Don't worry we will feed you since you can't feed yourself

Come and chop food☺️

Shameless unity beggars,thank God you've realised that Igbo are nothing but fucking migrants in Nigeria.
Re: Good News For The Palestine by ShoeGetSize: 9:59pm On May 11
How can a migrant own you and own your father but you have no shame? Are you even a human being?

Deltancapo:

Shameless unity beggars,thank God you've realised that Igbo are nothing but fucking migrants in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Islamic State Attack Kills 16 Civilians In Western Mosul / Trump Admits Sharing Information With Russia / Trump Warns North Korea Of 'severe' Options Over Missile Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.