Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,270 members, 7,839,354 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move (30055 Views)

Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" / Kylian Mbappe To Join Real Madrid At The End Of The Season - ESPN / PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by fergie001: 9:33pm On May 10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvb566FEnR4
French superstar Kylian Mbappe has announced he will leave Paris Saint-Germain at the end of the season. The World Cup winner revealed his decision in an emotional video posted on social media, stating he would depart the Ligue 1 champions for a new challenge outside of France after seven years in Paris.

Mbappe paid tribute to PSG as “one of the best clubs in the world” and thanked teammates, coaches and staff for helping him grow as a player. However, the marksman felt the time was right for a fresh start.

“It’s difficult, and I never thought it would be this difficult to announce, to leave my country France, the Ligue 1, a championship I have always known. But I think I needed this, a new challenge after seven years,” he explained.

While not specifying his next destination, the French star is widely tipped to join Real Madrid in a blockbuster summer move. At the Spanish giants, Mbappe will have the chance to chase elite European glory that has so far evaded his grasp despite PSG’s domestic dominance.

In an impassioned message to PSG fans, Mbappe acknowledged his reserved personality but stressed his commitment to the Parisian cause. “I always wanted to be effective…I do not regret, at any moment, signing with this prestigious club,” he stated, vowing to forever cherish his time in France’s capital.

The 2018 World Cup winner will bid farewell to PSG on Sunday when they host Toulouse, giving supporters one final chance to salute their departing icon.

The Will

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7990299/kylian-mbappe-join-real-madrid#128277845

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by GanagiBitrus: 9:34pm On May 10
Congrats to Mbappe for winning next season's UCL with Real Madrid. grin

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by ttobizz(m): 9:49pm On May 10
GanagiBitrus:

Congrats to Mbappe for winning next season's UCL with Real Madrid. grin
p

Let's just say maldrid will arrange champion's league medal for Mbappe.. paper stamp champion grin

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by Melagros(m): 10:04pm On May 10
COMRADES, if Mbape remains at PSG his career will die, he has tried his best for PSG but the club couldn't progress let him try another club

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by christejames(m): 10:05pm On May 10
Osimhen is that player that will bring UEFA Champions League to PSG...

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:06pm On May 10
Long overdue, he eventually run away from the club who lack fighting and winning spirit.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by Emu4life(m): 10:06pm On May 10
Meanwhile, Barca is still hyping mediocre and average players upandan.
Hyping doesn't win you trophies.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by obicoolnino: 10:07pm On May 10
W
Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by thesicilian: 10:08pm On May 10
He's currently 25yrs. Football wise he has almost if not already passed his peak. 3yrs from now his value will almost become half of what it is today.
So now would be the time to make that move he's been delaying for years

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by Ekaette1621990: 10:08pm On May 10
Akwa United FC will surely buy this dude.

Maybe in my erotic dreams.

Anyway I laugh in Swahili 😂😂😂😂

4 Likes

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by Nahunger(m): 10:08pm On May 10
grin
The last defeat really pain am

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by Halogentech: 10:08pm On May 10
So emotional
Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by Sensiblerealist: 10:09pm On May 10
Welcome to Madrid, the seat of the chairman of champions

9 Likes

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by theophorus(m): 10:09pm On May 10
Finally...

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by thesicilian: 10:09pm On May 10
Credense:
Best of luck, king
Can't wait to see him perform
He hasn't been performing?

5 Likes

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by AllenSpencer: 10:09pm On May 10
Madrid desperate to destabilize the fantastic team they already have.

Mbappe has no spot to fill in that team

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by Emu4life(m): 10:10pm On May 10
Ironically, Real may not win UCL throughout Mbappe's stay at Real.

Yeah, football is that cruel

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by DrabeeyWasHere(m): 10:10pm On May 10
You try... You'll however need to prove more. The benchmark is now so high that if you sit in your comfort zone you'll be reckoned as an alternative to a goat forever. Moving on is a nice thing to do.
Go prove you are worth more accolades

Drabeey was Here

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by lukency(m): 10:10pm On May 10
ttobizz:
p

Let's just say maldrid will arrange champion's league medal for Mbappe.. paper stamp champion grin
Video Assistant Real Madrid (VAR)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by papyjaypaul: 10:10pm On May 10
First time Madrid is having many Africans ✊✊🏿✊🏽

6 Likes

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by Sabadon(m): 10:10pm On May 10
Guy man sef don try

5 Likes

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by MaziObinnaokija: 10:10pm On May 10
cool bon voyage

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:11pm On May 10
Welcome development

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by Joy2dworldxyz: 10:11pm On May 10
Nice development
I see many people saying he is going to Madrid
My prediction is he will be going to Chelsea.

I like always having a different views towards issues most especially when there's no clear stance.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by bigdammyj: 10:11pm On May 10
Noted.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by Stephaniegold(f): 10:11pm On May 10
Welcome home boy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by handsomeyinka(m): 10:13pm On May 10
He try ...

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by TGreatGatsby: 10:13pm On May 10
U don try for dem, na to forge ahead

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by Yadid(m): 10:14pm On May 10
Niceee! Long overdue.

6 Likes

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by emmabest2000(m): 10:14pm On May 10
At long last

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Real Madrid Vs Eibar (3 - 1) On 14 June 2020 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 0) Live / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 1st April 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.