Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,357 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move (30056 Views)

Mbappe To PSG: "I Will Leave At The End Of This Season" / Kylian Mbappe To Join Real Madrid At The End Of The Season - ESPN / PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by JeffArmani234: 11:04pm On May 10
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvb566FEnR4

The Will

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7990299/kylian-mbappe-join-real-madrid#128277845

I’m so happy for him
PSG na play ground
Very nonsense football club
If I get mansion before the final, I go stake am ontop Madrid to win 🥇

2 Likes

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by thesicilian: 11:10pm On May 10
abobote:

Pass his peak at 25? Maybe you meant football fool, not wise
luminouz:

You know nothing Snow!!!
zumbigbo:

You are into Football, but Football is not into you.

25/26/28....prime football years
I no longer argue with faceless entities.
Keep your opinions to yourselves as I have kept mine to myself.

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by Padipadi: 11:15pm On May 10
GanagiBitrus:

You are a great man of faith. grin
I use am resemble Abraham

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by zumbigbo(m): 11:17pm On May 10
thesicilian:

I no longer argue with faceless entities.
Keep your opinions to yourselves as I have kept mine to myself.

You expressed your football senility online, always expect a reply.

2 Likes

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by Cajal(m): 11:22pm On May 10
ttobizz:
p

Let's just say maldrid will arrange champion's league medal for Mbappe.. paper stamp champion grin
Say man u fan

Saluda alcapelon
Real Madrid is the greatest team in the history of this world

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by GanagiBitrus: 11:22pm On May 10
Tareq1105:

Exiting PSG after years of failure. No he wants to return with his ego problem and Mr know All attitude. Real Madrid should not take him back.
He probably wanted to see out his contract with PSG.
But whatever his reasons, his decision should be respected.

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by Cajal(m): 11:23pm On May 10
AllenSpencer:
Madrid desperate to destabilize the fantastic team they already have.

Mbappe has no spot to fill in that team
No
He is going to replace JOSELU

2 Likes

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by GanagiBitrus: 11:26pm On May 10
Mariangeles:

I wish Real Madrid were no longer interested in him.
He took so long in making the decision.
That excitement to watch him play for Real Madrid is almost totally gone.
I hope he doesn't flop sha.
He probably wanted to see out his contract with PSG.
But whatever the reasons, his decision should be respected.
Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by Madups(m): 11:29pm On May 10
GanagiBitrus:
Congrats to Mbappe for winning next season's UCL with Real Madrid. grin
dear baba god i hail o.

3 Likes

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by blowjohn(m): 11:31pm On May 10
Noooo.
Don't goooo!!!

Stay there and be begging Neymar to take penalties.

Shebi u dey dorm boss.

Any club u go next go see u as normal.

By the time dem refuse to pass ball give u u go know say karma na biatch
Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by okunwaye(m): 11:44pm On May 10
VIKTO83:
Mbape will never win champions league and world Cup in his entire career.
Mark this statement.
mbape first pessi win world cup tongue
Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by JoeEeL(m): 11:56pm On May 10
wunmi590:

Mbappe is not coming to destabilise the team, we need somebody that can score goals, I means fastest opportunities in front of goal..

Vini always waste ball too much, so with mbappe, he will be more clinical with goals if the opportunity arises...

Reason why I like him is because he hardly misses goal chances

Boy is clinical to be honest. Not really a fan of him but gotta say

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by okerekingsley90: 11:59pm On May 10
AllenSpencer:

No lies here. Still wondering were he would fit

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by Ade1177: 12:18am On May 11
Mariangeles:

I wish Real Madrid were no longer interested in him.
He took so long in making the decision.
That excitement to watch him play for Real Madrid is almost totally gone.
I hope he doesn't flop sha.

Bro mbappe dines with the president of France

The influence he has massive for PSG

At a point they almost handed the whole club over to him

He is so good for France NATIONAL TEAM and PSG

He didn't want to sly them

The most noble thing is to just see out his Contract and leave

7 yrs is more than enough to Serve his country

3 Likes

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by Fearyourcreator: 12:24am On May 11
AllenSpencer:

Madrid don't need him... Madrid needs Kane or victor or halland than him

2 Likes

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by MrLibrarian(m): 12:28am On May 11
Emu4life:
Ironically, Real may not win UCL throughout Mbappe's stay at Real.

Yeah, football is that cruel
shut up head slammer

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by BigYash: 12:28am On May 11
Joy2dworldxyz:
Nice development
I see many people saying he is going to Madrid
My prediction is he will be going to Chelsea.

I like always having a different views towards issues most especially when there's no clear stance.

No na Warri Wolves he dey go undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by bemeruca: 12:46am On May 11
That means real Madrid will no longer win Champions League.

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by Timoleon(m): 1:00am On May 11
VIKTO83:
Mbape will never win champions league and world Cup in his entire career.
Mark this statement.

He has already played in two world cup finals. Won the first one after dumping Argentina en route the final. Don't let hate blind you to facts

3 Likes

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by Timoleon(m): 1:03am On May 11
okunwaye:

mbape first pessi win world cup tongue

E tire me. How can a broke bastard be on nairaland and be hating on Mbappe? To the extent of being blind to facts.
Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by Timoleon(m): 1:08am On May 11
VinnyBaba:

He will not FLOP but I see him struggling to win Ballon Door. undecided

Jude Bellingham seems Likely to win it before his Contemporaries. smiley

If Jude doesn't win it this year, he's not winning it again as long as Mbappe is in the team. Mbappe will be the best player in Madrid. For now Jude has a high chance of getting the Ballon D'or

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by Blazadenise(m): 1:15am On May 11
Something tells me he wont go to Madrid despit all the speculation...
Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by Ofunaofu: 1:39am On May 11
Blazadenise:
Something tells me he wont go to Madrid despit all the speculation...

Where will he go to?
Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by zuto4u(m): 2:17am On May 11
No, he will bring a 3rd champions league trophy 🏆 to Chelsea next season
christejames:
Osimhen is that player that will bring UEFA Champions League to PSG...

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by Indispensable85(m): 3:16am On May 11
Madrid keeps strengthening with the best every season.

2 Likes

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by boxypane(m): 4:44am On May 11
Who is he benching in Madrid?

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by occfx: 5:17am On May 11

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by TheSuperX(m): 5:29am On May 11
If he moves to Real Madrid, UCL is sure for him.
Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by HeroicMeastro: 5:33am On May 11
thesicilian:
He's currently 25yrs. Football wise he has almost if not already passed his peak. 3yrs from now his value will almost become half of what it is today.
So now would be the time to make that move he's been delaying for years
You mean he has past his peak in football?
I totally disagree
Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by wwwtortoise(m): 6:02am On May 11
AllenSpencer:

He does on the contrary.
The 34 years old Spanish - Joselu is the placeholder for Mbappe.

Expect a formidable trio-forward from RM next season. Although it doesn’t translate to winning trophies but as a madridsta, I remain optimistic it’ll.

Hala Madrid!

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by Dreamland87: 6:06am On May 11
AllenSpencer:

Don't mind them, Dey just won scatter the team

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Bids Farewell To PSG Ahead Of Imminent Real Madrid Move by VinnyBaba: 6:13am On May 11
Timoleon:

If Jude doesn't win it this year, he's not winning it again as long as Mbappe is in the team. Mbappe will be the best player in Madrid. For now Jude has a high chance of getting the Ballon D'or

This is where a Potential Clash will come in, like the one b/w Salah and Mane or Messi and Ibrahimovic. undecided

Bellingham will NOT allow Mbappe take all the Shine at Real Madrid. smiley

The Boy is too Hugely TALENTED to allow that. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Real Madrid Vs Eibar (3 - 1) On 14 June 2020 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 0) Live / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 1st April 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.