Stats: 3,158,748 members, 7,837,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Help, Thick Yellow Discharge From Penis Despite No Sex For Weeks(graphic Image) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help, Thick Yellow Discharge From Penis Despite No Sex For Weeks(graphic Image) (2678 Views)

My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks / Man's Penis Permanently Disfigured After Padlocking It For Weeks Out Of Boredom / This Self-cleaning Underwear Can Be Worn For Weeks Without Becoming Smelly (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

Help, Thick Yellow Discharge From Penis Despite No Sex For Weeks(graphic Image) by Scientists(m): 5:42am On May 11
Yes you heard me right. I've not had sex for up to 3 months now. Day before yesterday I masturbated like a mad man that is, although it was once, I was so hard on myself that I think I injured myself internally, it pains as if I am pouring water on an open wound whenever i piss. Look at what I did exactly, as I was about to release, i held the tip of my penis forcing the sperm back.

Ever since then, I've been having yellowish sperm like discharge that turns to yellow water once it comes out.

Has anyone experienced such b4?

Seun
Fergie001
Mynd44

Come and help my life

Re: Help, Thick Yellow Discharge From Penis Despite No Sex For Weeks(graphic Image) by olaideeeedris(m): 5:43am On May 11
Alaye, Nairaland no be hospital. Seun, Fergie and Mynd44 can't treat you. They can only push ur write up to the front page.... BOTTOM LINE, please go to the hospital.

Re: Help, Thick Yellow Discharge From Penis Despite No Sex For Weeks(graphic Image) by Muhammad234: 5:45am On May 11
yes 👍 same happen to me
Re: Help, Thick Yellow Discharge From Penis Despite No Sex For Weeks(graphic Image) by olaideeeedris(m): 5:47am On May 11
grin cool cool
Re: Help, Thick Yellow Discharge From Penis Despite No Sex For Weeks(graphic Image) by yad2eidi: 5:47am On May 11
topic for low lifes

Re: Help, Thick Yellow Discharge From Penis Despite No Sex For Weeks(graphic Image) by Scientists(m): 5:49am On May 11
olaideeeedris:
Alaye, Nairaland no be hospital. Seun, Fergie and Mynd44 can't treat you. They can only push ur write up to the front page.... BOTTOM LINE, please go to the hospital.

Calm down. You people are always quick to comment this. I know already before creating this thread. I am curious and want to hear from people with similar experience

Re: Help, Thick Yellow Discharge From Penis Despite No Sex For Weeks(graphic Image) by Scientists(m): 5:49am On May 11
Muhammad234:
yes 👍 same happen to me

Boss did it stop on its own?
Re: Help, Thick Yellow Discharge From Penis Despite No Sex For Weeks(graphic Image) by olaideeeedris(m): 5:55am On May 11
Scientists:

Calm down. You people are always quick to comment this. I know already before creating this thread. I am curious and want to hear from people with similar experience
I'm very sorry if I sounded some how but the truth is that you will contend with a lot funny and derogatory comments here but the best thing you need to do is to visit the hospital. You don't have to wait for someone who has experienced it B4. Guy na penis wey dey talk abt o

Re: Help, Thick Yellow Discharge From Penis Despite No Sex For Weeks(graphic Image) by cenaman(m): 6:07am On May 11
My guy don carry am.
Re: Help, Thick Yellow Discharge From Penis Despite No Sex For Weeks(graphic Image) by Scientists(m): 6:10am On May 11
cenaman:
My guy don carry am.

Where I get am from?
Re: Help, Thick Yellow Discharge From Penis Despite No Sex For Weeks(graphic Image) by Orobadmeat: 6:16am On May 11
Cut the damm thing off and get a life,, angry angry ,
Re: Help, Thick Yellow Discharge From Penis Despite No Sex For Weeks(graphic Image) by Scientists(m): 6:25am On May 11
Orobadmeat:
Cut the damm thing off and get a life,, angry angry ,

Na wa
Re: Help, Thick Yellow Discharge From Penis Despite No Sex For Weeks(graphic Image) by Quodseverismete: 7:02am On May 11
Stop masturbation and get a life
Re: Help, Thick Yellow Discharge From Penis Despite No Sex For Weeks(graphic Image) by OPICANTO2223: 7:06am On May 11
Fool
Re: Help, Thick Yellow Discharge From Penis Despite No Sex For Weeks(graphic Image) by tochez24(m): 7:07am On May 11
yad2eidi:
topic for low lifes

🚶🏾‍♂️🚶🏾‍♂️
Re: Help, Thick Yellow Discharge From Penis Despite No Sex For Weeks(graphic Image) by Scientists(m): 7:15am On May 11
Quodseverismete:
Stop masturbation and get a life

Should I be sleeping around?
Re: Help, Thick Yellow Discharge From Penis Despite No Sex For Weeks(graphic Image) by Scientists(m): 7:15am On May 11
OPICANTO2223:
Fool

What did I do?
Re: Help, Thick Yellow Discharge From Penis Despite No Sex For Weeks(graphic Image) by Scientists(m): 7:17am On May 11
Muhammad234:
yes 👍 same happen to me

Boss, I still the wait o. E be like say na u get answer I d find
Re: Help, Thick Yellow Discharge From Penis Despite No Sex For Weeks(graphic Image) by Cassandraloius: 7:32am On May 11
Go to the hospital.
Re: Help, Thick Yellow Discharge From Penis Despite No Sex For Weeks(graphic Image) by Waakanda: 7:42am On May 11
Re: Help, Thick Yellow Discharge From Penis Despite No Sex For Weeks(graphic Image) by missjekyll: 8:10am On May 11
It's gonorrhea until proven otherwise. You should already be in hospital not on Nairaland.
Don't go to a chemist, go to a hospital.

Swear off unprotected sex in future
Re: Help, Thick Yellow Discharge From Penis Despite No Sex For Weeks(graphic Image) by missjekyll: 8:16am On May 11
Scientists:

Boss, I still the wait o. E be like say na u get answer I d find

It seems you are even more foolish than I thought. Where did you see this type of sex? Have you heard of retrograde ejaculation?

You can go to hospital or you can take your pals advice. It's up to you
Re: Help, Thick Yellow Discharge From Penis Despite No Sex For Weeks(graphic Image) by wizrose(m): 8:23am On May 11
BRO THAT ONE NA INFECTION WEATHER YOU BELIVE IT OR NOT TREAT IT THE EARLIER THE BETTER BEFORE IT SPOILS SOMETHING IN THE BLADER
Re: Help, Thick Yellow Discharge From Penis Despite No Sex For Weeks(graphic Image) by deanoffaculty: 9:04am On May 11
Scientists:

Seun
Fergie001
Mynd44

Come and help my life
It's no big deal!! I have a medical solution for you....but let me see the picture. Send the picture first and I will tell you the next step.
Re: Help, Thick Yellow Discharge From Penis Despite No Sex For Weeks(graphic Image) by AcadaWriter: 9:11am On May 11
discussion for low lifes
Re: Help, Thick Yellow Discharge From Penis Despite No Sex For Weeks(graphic Image) by Bongadu: 9:32am On May 11
Go to any pharmacy and buy amitriptyline or Oxazepam
Re: Help, Thick Yellow Discharge From Penis Despite No Sex For Weeks(graphic Image) by Scientists(m): 9:46am On May 11
Bongadu:
Go to any pharmacy and buy amitriptyline or Oxazepam

Thats for depression
Re: Help, Thick Yellow Discharge From Penis Despite No Sex For Weeks(graphic Image) by lordm(m): 11:20am On May 11
Go to a lab. Do a test, take the result to a pharmacy or go to a hospital
Re: Help, Thick Yellow Discharge From Penis Despite No Sex For Weeks(graphic Image) by ghettochild4u(m): 4:48pm On May 11
It's a fungal infection... get metrodanizole tablets n fucin tablets
Re: Help, Thick Yellow Discharge From Penis Despite No Sex For Weeks(graphic Image) by Quelme: 5:02am On May 12
Scientists:

Seun
Fergie001
Mynd44

Come and help my life
see how useful you are to yourself. Instead of you to take care of your health, you are here trolling me up and down.
Re: Help, Thick Yellow Discharge From Penis Despite No Sex For Weeks(graphic Image) by Muhammad234: 2:16pm On May 12
Scientists:

Boss did it stop on its own?

yes 👍 but you need to have sex three times it will clear
Re: Help, Thick Yellow Discharge From Penis Despite No Sex For Weeks(graphic Image) by Quelme: 7:56pm On May 12
Scientists:

A low life chronic masturbator. Rotten gonorrhoea infested dick you are parading.

Na Delta state be the Australia when you dey? 😂

White Spots But Not Eczema / How Can I Get Rid Of This Strange Rashes On My Body (Photo / Your ABC Against Malaria