Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,838 members, 7,838,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

When You Fall People Laugh, When You Climb They Envy. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When You Fall People Laugh, When You Climb They Envy. (351 Views)

If You Fall Into This Category Of Students, Don't Bother To Resume Back School / 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video / Unilorin: 7 Months In A Semester, The Fall Of A Stable Calendar !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Fall People Laugh, When You Climb They Envy. by seiyefajohn(m): 2:22pm On May 11
When you fall people laugh, when you climb they envy. What an irony? It ought to be the reverse. When you fall (people should care and be kind to the fallen), when you climb, people should appreciate and admire you.
When you fall people laugh, when you climb they envy. What an irony? It ought to be the reverse. When you fall (people should care and be kind to the fallen), when you climb, people should appreciate and admire you.

2 Likes

Re: When You Fall People Laugh, When You Climb They Envy. by Zonefree(m): 2:25pm On May 11
E be like you don fall.

3 Likes

Re: When You Fall People Laugh, When You Climb They Envy. by muyico(m): 2:28pm On May 11
Mr fall? watup??

1 Like

Re: When You Fall People Laugh, When You Climb They Envy. by seiyefajohn(m): 2:44pm On May 11
Nope, I just rose up.

Zonefree:
E be like you don fall.
Re: When You Fall People Laugh, When You Climb They Envy. by seiyefajohn(m): 2:45pm On May 11
If dumb and damp was the name of someone's brain..

muyico:
Mr fall? watup??
Re: When You Fall People Laugh, When You Climb They Envy. by Zonefree(m): 2:50pm On May 11
Re: When You Fall People Laugh, When You Climb They Envy. by Zonefree(m): 2:51pm On May 11
seiyefajohn:
Nope, I just rose up.

That's good. Keep doing what took you up and please try and stay away from Nigerian girls.

1 Like

Re: When You Fall People Laugh, When You Climb They Envy. by chucks185: 4:51pm On May 11
seiyefajohn:
Nope, I just rose up.

good, you have scaled up, though let the experience you gathered when you were down make you wise

1 Like

Re: When You Fall People Laugh, When You Climb They Envy. by Soleye24(m): 6:06pm On May 11
Zonefree:

That's good. Keep doing what took you up and please try and stay away from Nigerian girls.
So, which ladies should I stay with?

(1) (Reply)

Education / Basic Computer Appreciation And Application Training / Toefl Registration In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.