Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,580 members, 7,840,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

#AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) (38486 Views)

#AMVCA10: Wale Ojo Wins Best Lead Actor / #AMVCA10: Kehinde Bankole Wins Best Lead Actress / #AMVCA10: Genoveva Umeh Wins The Best Supporting Actress (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by femi4: 10:55pm On May 11
dangotesmummy:
I am really happy he won it because his jokes are healthy and clean not like Mr macaroni that his skits are over sexualized.everytime freaky freaky
Don't be mischievous

Macaroni has skits that cut across human endeavour. Skits on politics, End sars, covid, etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by Sccarrr: 11:02pm On May 11
aikyg:

Okay, if you insist. Who am I to argue with you and your bad English IQ?
the bolded makes no sense tho.... typical dullard clap back ๐Ÿ˜น
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by aikyg(m): 11:13pm On May 11
Sccarrr:
the bolded makes no sense tho.... typical dullard clap back ๐Ÿ˜น
Okay, Mr bad English. Enjoy your IQ. Sanu mallam!
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by Sccarrr: 11:21pm On May 11
aikyg:

Okay, Mr bad English. Enjoy your IQ. Sanu mallam!
another dry one from the renowned dullard๐Ÿ˜น
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by sleeknaija(m): 11:58pm On May 11
Odewaleadesoye:

Congratulations Layi. Well deserved.

Truly well deserved. grin. Congrats Layiwasabi
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by sleeknaija(m): 11:59pm On May 11
SK1SOLA:
Who is this guy?

Hahah, u dey miss
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by sleeknaija(m): 11:59pm On May 11
aikyg:
How now? I don't find his skits funny or educative.

That means u are not educated. undecided
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by motionarena: 1:00am On May 12
Honestly dont find him funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by aikyg(m): 1:05am On May 12
sleeknaija:

That means u are not educated. undecided

You that claims to be educated, you can't even spell "You".

1 Like

Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by Konjiboii: 1:10am On May 12
How na? This guy skit when dry like cabin biscuit.
When Nasboi dey

1 Like

Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by abdeefggh: 1:33am On May 12
Well deserved
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by BALLOSKI: 1:50am On May 12
SK1SOLA:
Who is this guy?
Ah Ahn... Layi is popular.
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by blabulu2000: 1:59am On May 12
Obi Bitter won the best commentator of the Year...

He keeps on comments like a jobless bastard on all social media...
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by naturalwaves: 2:49am On May 12
ibrutex:
This guy na brain , BTW ! did he truly study law ?
Yes, he is a graduate of law.
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by silverkings: 3:21am On May 12
aikyg:
You're very far honestly
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by dangotesmummy: 3:26am On May 12
femi4:
Don't be mischievous

Macaroni has skits that cut across human endeavour. Skits on politics, End sars, covid, etc
yes I Know but many of those freaky freaky skits are overly sexualized and inappropriate

1 Like

Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by dangotesmummy: 3:27am On May 12
triangulation:

If you say that about Mr Macaroni, what will you say about Sir Balo๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
who be sir balo again?
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by lakefist(m): 3:43am On May 12
ibrutex:

Yes
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by Cotonou12: 4:36am On May 12
Urgent1Million:

Every matured man has two televisions.
One for Zee World, Telemundo and other orishirishi views; and the other for serious channels.
I do hope you become matured from today.
grin you don come my house before ? Person wen build duplex suppose get more than 3 tv ! Sometimes una d talk anyhow for this forum
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by siverspooon(m): 5:00am On May 12
I just wonder how this ppl give this award
This guys content is too dull and makes me sleep
So they don't see ppl like brain jotter dishing out educative, entertaining and at the same time funny contents week in week out without showing boobs?
I just wonder what their definition of content is
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by jahsharon: 5:40am On May 12
Skydivine:

Rejoice with those that are rejoicing โ€œ . You can never give what you donโ€™t have.
Those infected with BATeria canโ€™t not rejoice.

You are showing signs of advanced psychiatric disorders. We are the BATeria and you cannot see us with your eyes except using microscope, that is why we have infected you with incurable psychiatric disorders
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by jahsharon: 5:42am On May 12
aikyg:

It's for those with brains
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by Urgent1Million: 5:49am On May 12
Cotonou12:
grin you don come my house before ? Person wen build duplex suppose get more than 3 tv ! Sometimes una d talk anyhow for this forum
And you no fit watch Chelsea match.
Abeg shift.
No be only duplex, na complex.
In Pยฒ's voice: everybody rich for Instagram nairaland.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by Skydivine: 6:05am On May 12
jahsharon:

You are showing signs of advanced psychiatric disorders. We are the BATeria and you cannot see us with your eyes except using microscope, that is why we have infected you with incurable psychiatric disorders
I would have replied you but unfortunately the psychiatric diagnosis you mentioned is not in any diagnostic manual.
It only exist in your imagination, which amounts to being delusion. A precursor to schizophrenic disorder.
However you due to your limited insight, you might not seek treatment.
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by freenature: 7:10am On May 12
aikyg:

It's an intelligent skit, not something of average or garbage content

1 Like

Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by sylve11: 7:42am On May 12
Idun2024:
Hehehe

Congratulations on being recognized as the best digital content creator! Your creativity, dedication, and passion have captivated audiences and left a lasting impact. Keep inspiring and innovating in the digital realm. Here's to your continued success and creativity!

-PO

grin cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by AbujaLagos: 7:54am On May 12
ibrutex:
no
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by femi4: 8:46am On May 12
dangotesmummy:
yes I Know but many of those freaky freaky skits are overly sexualized and inappropriate
That wasn't what you said in your post earlier on

Besides, he's won many awards too, don't make it look like his work isn't appreciated or recognised
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by dangotesmummy: 8:49am On May 12
femi4:
That wasn't what you said in your post earlier on
read to understand
Re: #AMVCA10: Layi Wasabi Wins The Best Digital Content Creator (Picture) by femi4: 8:50am On May 12
dangotesmummy:
read to understand
You are the one that lack understanding. Go back to your previous post and amend it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Venues Of Big Brother Naija 2019 Auditions / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Stars In "Boonville Redemption", A Hollywood Movie / Queen To Whitemoney: Stop Feeling Special, I Donโ€™t Love You (BBNaija)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.