Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Federal Republic Of Nigeria Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Federal Republic Of Nigeria Passport (2023 Views)

List Of Countries Nigeria Passport Holders Can Travel Visa Free / Can Any Tell Me Which Country Nigeria Passport Holder Can Go Without Visa / Nigeria Passport Offices ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Republic Of Nigeria Passport by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2007
Hi all,

Do you reside in Lagos and in need of a Nigerian passport?
We could process your application for you with just =N=14,500.00 , a passport photograph and your guarantor's affidavit within 24 hours.
If you are interested call 017466507 - Trigpen business World,

We do it faster than you can ever imagine.
Re: Federal Republic Of Nigeria Passport by lovemajek(f): 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2007
where do you get booklets from,
Re: Federal Republic Of Nigeria Passport by uspry1(f): 11:30pm On Sep 22, 2007
Oh really, show me your website or Nigeria Business Directory list of your business, Trigpen business World to get further info what you offer N14k for Nigeria passport application and gurantor's affidavit in 24 hours. undecided
Re: Federal Republic Of Nigeria Passport by angbaby(f): 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2007
Just got an interview date for 4th, October 2007 and I also know that it is immediately after the interview that the passport will be issued, maybe we should stop criticizing honest Nigerians, get positive. This offer is real.
Re: Federal Republic Of Nigeria Passport by Tats(m): 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2007
angbaby:

Just got an interview date for 4th, October 2007 and I also know that it is immediately after the interview that the passport will be issued, maybe we should stop criticizing honest Nigerians, get positive. This offer is real.
I know that you have to physically go to the passport office and take a digital photograph. So how does submitting your passport to this agent compare? Are you aware of a period where several passports were cancelled and the holders encountered various problems with embassies and entry points in countries they travelled to and most had to be deported. If you need a passport, go to the passport office!

http://odili.net/news/source/2006/jul/16/49.html
Re: Federal Republic Of Nigeria Passport by funkybaby(f): 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2007
Tats:

I know that you have to physically go to the passport office and take a digital photograph. So how does submitting your passport to this agent compare? Are you aware of a period where several passports were cancelled and the holders encountered various problems with embassies and entry points in countries they travelled to and most had to be deported. If you need a passport, go to the passport office!

http://odili.net/news/source/2006/jul/16/49.html

thank you for telling them !

i do not know how people can be sooo ignorant.

just the same way visas are scrutinised for authenticity at the points of departure and entry is just the same way the naija passport is seriously scrutinised.

if you get a valid visa placed on a fake passport, you are not steping out of MMA. the visa will be cancelled.
Re: Federal Republic Of Nigeria Passport by riffy: 3:07am On Oct 07, 2007
do you work with the immigration ?? because i do .
Re: Federal Republic Of Nigeria Passport by Nobody: 4:50am On Oct 07, 2007
Seems we are not getting the procedures right hence, mixing up the whole stuff.

Riffy should know that even touts will want to impersonate in a forum like this. For further enquiries call 017466507. This is best I can do at this point.

For the avoidance of doubt, Uspry 1 should also know that floating a website (which every fraudster on the street of Lagos can do) is not as real as having your organisation duly registered with CAC (Corporate Affairs Commission)TRIGPEN BUSINESS WORLD is a registered business name in Nigeria. You can do a search with the help of CAC.
Re: Federal Republic Of Nigeria Passport by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2007
u sure?, coz i dont seem to believe one could get passport in 24hours,
if says "24 days" its believable, but, 24hours, hmmmm
if it so, then it s the countefeit ones, be careful,
Re: Federal Republic Of Nigeria Passport by ST3V3(m): 3:05am On Oct 08, 2007
tipii:

Seems we are not getting the procedures right hence, mixing up the whole stuff.

Riffy should know that even touts will want to impersonate in a forum like this. For further enquiries call 017466507. This is best I can do at this point.

For the avoidance of doubt, Uspry 1 should also know that floating a website (which every fraudster on the street of Lagos can do) is not as real as having your organisation duly registered with CAC (Corporate Affairs Commission)TRIGPEN BUSINESS WORLD is a registered business name in Nigeria. You can do a search with the help of CAC.

We have a right to know ur CAC registration number (if you have one) that is what we will use as reference to cross check the business name.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Some Clearificartion On Us Work Permit: Urgent Please! / Is Their Anyway I Can Sell Or Get My Money Back From Return Ticket From Klm? / Plz House I Need Us Embassy Lagos Or Abuja Email.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.