Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Affair With Basketmouth And Governor Led To End Of Kate Henshaw Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Affair With Basketmouth And Governor Led To End Of Kate Henshaw Marriage (17467 Views)

Photos Of Kate Henshaw Working Out / Basketmouth And MI "Who Said MI Is Short ?" - See Photo / Olamide And Governor Fashola (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affair With Basketmouth And Governor Led To End Of Kate Henshaw Marriage by Toonice(m): 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2011
Its no longer news that one of the longest celebrity marriages in Nigeria has came to an end, proving skeptics right that marriages of celebrities always collapse.

Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw Nuttal’s marriage with her British hubby, Roderick James Nuttal, who is the Managing Director of Ledrop Nigeria Ltd, an agency  for Jack Daniels and Piper Hiedsieck Champagne, broke down due to what we learnt to be ‘irreconcilable differences.’

Investigations by Naijapals sources revealed that the estranged lovers had been living in different apartments in Lekki, Lagos for the past few weeks before the news of the marriage collapse became public knowledge.

Reliable sources revealed that their separation was due to different cases of infidelity leveled against Kate by her husband, Rod.

We learnt from different sources that Kate who has a daughter, Ella for the Britton had been accused by the hubby of enjoying hot romance with some big names in the political and entertainment scenes for some years now.

Kate & Roderick Nuttal

Some of the men that have been manipulated in the relationship with the actress include the Executive Governor of Rivers State, Rotimi Amaechi, former Governor of Cross River State, Donald Duke and renowned popular comedian, Bright Okpocha popularly known as Basketmouth amongst others.

Our sources disclosed that the sultry actress had been romantically linked to these notable individuals but she always defended herself that her relationship with them was purely official.

According to the source, Rod reportedly overlooked his estranged wife’s affair with the governors, hoping that she was only using her star status to get multi million naira contracts.

Popular comedian, Basket-mouth was also alleged to have dated Kate. We gathered that the two entertainers usually meet at some undisclosed areas all around Nigeria, enjoying each other’s company.

“ Her involvement with Basketmouth started during one of the shows they anchored together outside Lagos. One thing led to another and they eventually became very close and started to enjoy each other’s company,” a source stated.

Re: Affair With Basketmouth And Governor Led To End Of Kate Henshaw Marriage by itiswell1(m): 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2011
So painful. I really love this lady.
Re: Affair With Basketmouth And Governor Led To End Of Kate Henshaw Marriage by kelz88(f): 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2011
Interesting. . . . . .

Don't completely buy the story.
Re: Affair With Basketmouth And Governor Led To End Of Kate Henshaw Marriage by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 22, 2011
There is obviously at least a modicum of truth in this story. Where are the 'trust' junkies? They usually preach the need to 'trust' your creeping partner no matter what (in other words turn a blind eye to her sexcapades). Indeed. Most of these peeps are s.l.u.ts to say the least; smiling 'charmingly' for the cameras and carrying themselves with fake 'dignity' all over the place would never make them seem respectable in the eyes of those of us that are discerning and familiar with their antics. They're no different from the regular everyday runs girls. After dem go come dey claim 'self-made', 'independent' woman.
Re: Affair With Basketmouth And Governor Led To End Of Kate Henshaw Marriage by BootyOnMe: 3:19am On Nov 23, 2011
Why would she end her marriage for a fling with another man?   undecided
All these small-small girls sef!
Love only lasts as long as the dee-k is fresssssh!
2 hours! kiss
No need to divorce abeg!
So sorry for these babes who do not know how to 'chop and clean both mouth and nysnsh'!
ShiiiiioYOOOOR!!!

Did 'Basket Mouth' not keep his own wifey? undecided

Tain God for open marriages jare!!!!! cool
Re: Affair With Basketmouth And Governor Led To End Of Kate Henshaw Marriage by icenene(f): 8:05am On Nov 23, 2011
Jezzzzz, y would she? To fink dat her was d oly 1 dat lasted dis lone,y will she do dis
Re: Affair With Basketmouth And Governor Led To End Of Kate Henshaw Marriage by liksy(f): 9:21am On Nov 23, 2011
I think the story about her is very true. I can remember early this year when i went for a function with some of my colleagues. We notice she was staring endlessly at one of our male colleagues. we were like does this Kate henshaw lady know u from any where and he said NO. We actually made fun of it. Trust smart girl, she later found an opportunity to get to that my colleague and they actually exchanged contact. Though I dont know wat happened next, I think she is randy. shocked shocked
Re: Affair With Basketmouth And Governor Led To End Of Kate Henshaw Marriage by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 23, 2011
liksy:

I think the story about her is very true. I can remember early this year when i went for a function with some of my colleagues. We notice she was staring endlessly at one of our male colleagues. we were like does this Kate henshaw lady know u from any where and he said NO. We actually made fun of it. Trust smart girl, she later found an opportunity to get to that my colleague and they actually exchanged contact. Though I dont know wat happened next, I think she is randy. shocked shocked
, am surprised that people are just getting to know abt aunty katiieeee, ds is stale news nah, and besides basket mouth has been there since God knws when, I just feel for her white bobo, chai!
Re: Affair With Basketmouth And Governor Led To End Of Kate Henshaw Marriage by blackwood(m): 10:46am On Nov 23, 2011
Auntie Kate don fcu.k up, she was a big role model to upcoming actresses, but see what she has done, she has finaally shown everybody that she is a slut
Re: Affair With Basketmouth And Governor Led To End Of Kate Henshaw Marriage by Kx: 10:51am On Nov 23, 2011
Does these artistes use "runs" to augment nollywood job or use nollywood job to augment runs?
Re: Affair With Basketmouth And Governor Led To End Of Kate Henshaw Marriage by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2011
^
Lol. Good question. I think the latter is the case. It's certainly easier to sell yout kitty at a higher price when you have a famous face to go with it.
Re: Affair With Basketmouth And Governor Led To End Of Kate Henshaw Marriage by mimifavour(f): 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2012
Na calabar lady na, she has shown her real self
Re: Affair With Basketmouth And Governor Led To End Of Kate Henshaw Marriage by Flygeriansteve: 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2012
Kx: Does these artistes use "runs" to augment nollywood job or use nollywood job to augment runs?
Does you always make blunders like this?
Re: Affair With Basketmouth And Governor Led To End Of Kate Henshaw Marriage by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 30, 2012
People gullible sha.

Someone writes a story based on 'reliable sources', no link, no shred of evidence just barefaced rumour or speculation and everyone now has an opinion.

We need to be fact checkers in this country, its not hard to insist on some form of evidence, professionalism or credibility in journalism or news reporting.

1 Like

Re: Affair With Basketmouth And Governor Led To End Of Kate Henshaw Marriage by eikeem(m): 10:28am On Oct 30, 2012
shagarri: People gullible sha.

Someone writes a story based on 'reliable sources', no link, no shred of evidence just barefaced rumour or speculation and everyone now has an opinion.

We need to be fact checkers in this country, its not hard to insist on some form of evidence, professionalism or credibility in journalism or news reporting.

Thanks! You completely 'wrote my mind'. Emm..... Except for the 'gullible people' part.
Re: Affair With Basketmouth And Governor Led To End Of Kate Henshaw Marriage by Nuzo1(m): 2:59pm On Oct 31, 2012
Had she seen this coming, she wouuld have accused Mr Nuttal of domestic violence.
Re: Affair With Basketmouth And Governor Led To End Of Kate Henshaw Marriage by ifyalways(f): 9:27am On Nov 01, 2012
I don't know about Kate but Rod is not a saint either.
Re: Affair With Basketmouth And Governor Led To End Of Kate Henshaw Marriage by bheemz(f): 12:45pm On May 21, 2013
Aunty kate why nooooow. I respect u more than dis#toobad#

(1) (Reply)

Charles Okocha Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With A Dance (Video) / Is Neyo Gay? / I Believe My Generation Has Been Weak- Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.