Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

UCL: Arsenal Vs Borussia Dortmund (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2011 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UCL: Arsenal Vs Borussia Dortmund (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2011 (8348 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Match?

Arsenal: 86% (25 votes)
Borussia Dortmund: 10% (3 votes)
Draw: 3% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Getafe Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On Saturday 26th November 2011 / Arsenal Vs Fulham (1 - 1) On Saturday 26th November 2011 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On Sunday 20th November 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL: Arsenal Vs Borussia Dortmund (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2011 by thetelz(m): 12:22am On Nov 24, 2011
I just knew my boys wouldn't disappoint cheesy
Re: UCL: Arsenal Vs Borussia Dortmund (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2011 by harmeenut: 8:39am On Nov 24, 2011
Posted by: duduspace

Quote from: naijababe on Yesterday at 10:36:02 PM
Na God save am o, i was close bringing out my afose and olugbohun.

He should count himself lucky, he might have gotten the Escobar treatment. Some people were already loading their guns Grin Grin
Chelsea lost to Nevercussin. Grin Grin Grin

Joke apart, a die hard fan can go to any length and do exactly that. Each time Arsenal step on the field, the whole gunners family have their heart in their mouth not for winning but for RvP injury. I sef dey scare for the day it will eventually happen as it will be a miracle to have injury-free for the whole season and I keep asking myself, how are we going to survive with Gervinho & Chamack?
Re: UCL: Arsenal Vs Borussia Dortmund (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2011 by KayDee4: 8:50am On Nov 24, 2011
harmeenut:

Joke apart, a die hard fan can go to any length and do exactly that. Each time Arsenal step on the field, the whole gunners family have their heart in their mouth not for winning but for RvP injury. I sef dey scare for the day [size=14pt]it will eventually happen[/size] as it will be a miracle to have injury-free for the whole season and I keep asking myself, how are we going to survive with Gervinho & Chamack?

I reject it on behalf of all arsenal fans.
Re: UCL: Arsenal Vs Borussia Dortmund (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2011 by harmeenut: 8:58am On Nov 24, 2011
Quote from: harmeenut on Today at 08:39:33 AM
Joke apart, a die hard fan can go to any length and do exactly that. Each time Arsenal step on the field, the whole gunners family have their heart in their mouth not for winning but for RvP injury. I sef dey scare for the day it will eventually happen as it will be a miracle to have injury-free for the whole season and I keep asking myself, how are we going to survive with Gervinho & Chamack?

Huh Huh Huh I reject it on behalf of all arsenal fans.

I REJECT AS WELL BUT WE CAN'T JUST STOP THINKING OF THAT AND MUST BE PREPARE FOR THE WORST. READ THIS INTERVIEW OF SONG AFTER THE MATCH
Of Van Persie, Song told Sky Sports: "He's in unbelievable form. He's a very good player and a pleasure to play with and he shows how good he is in every game.

"He is very important and we hope he doesn't get injured because when he does, it is very difficult for us. We just need to keep him in good form."
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/987633/song-hails-red-hot-gunner-robin-van-persie?cc=3888

IT IS OUR PRAYER THAT GOD KEEPS HIM FIT FOR US TILL THE END OF THE SEASON BECAUSE I BELIEVE WE'LL GO FAR IN BOTH UCL & EPL IF HE CONTINUES IN THIS FORM
Re: UCL: Arsenal Vs Borussia Dortmund (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2011 by mukina2: 10:19am On Nov 24, 2011
God knows when he fell yesterday and had that look on his face, i was close to crying and finding a gun for that german boy grin grin grin
Re: UCL: Arsenal Vs Borussia Dortmund (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2011 by mikepeace(m): 11:00am On Nov 24, 2011
But my fello Arsenal fans, please what is wrong with Gervinho? He just dont want to score goals or what? I almost kick my center table when he was gonig one on one with keeper, only for him to waste that best chance of the game.

Well we cover VAN THE MAN with the blood of JESUS
Re: UCL: Arsenal Vs Borussia Dortmund (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2011 by harmeenut: 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2011
Posted by: mukina2

God knows when he fell yesterday and had that look on his face, i was close to crying and finding a gun for that german boy Grin Grin Grin

You don't want to imagine what was going on in my mind at that minute. Even all through the rest of the match i was just on look out for him for any sign of struggling but I thank GOD there was no sign of that. but you fit shoot gun grin grin grin grin

Posted by: mikepeace

But my fello Arsenal fans, please what is wrong with Gervinho? He just dont want to score goals or what? I almost kick my center table when he was gonig one on one with keeper, only for him to waste that best chance of the game.

Well we cover VAN THE MAN with the blood of JESUS

I'm not happy he is not replicating the same form while he was at Lille for now but I'm more happy is providing assists. His finishing may currently be awful but I'm sure he will certainly create more assists and score more goals than Nasri. Aside that Chamack dii same last season - Is there any thing with strikers from French league performing well in the 1st season in EPL only to fizzle out in the subsequent season. I pray Gervinho doesn't turn d same way
Re: UCL: Arsenal Vs Borussia Dortmund (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2011 by UyiIredia(m): 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2011
Another win for the Gunners.
Re: UCL: Arsenal Vs Borussia Dortmund (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2011 by funextra20: 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2011
STUDY ABROAD
Get your POLAND,RUSSIA,GEORGIA,UKRAINE,SOUTH AFRICA(TOURIST)INVITATION

FOR STUDENT,CALL ME ON 07086591720, NO FORE PAYMENT , SCHOOL FEES

ON ARRIVAL, i am an individual, I HAVE BEING TO THIS COUNTRIES MYSELF AND

I PROCESSED IT MYSELF AND I CAN DO IT FOR YOU AT A TOKEN FEE, WHEN WE

MEET I SHOW YOUR PICTURES,AND I SPEAK RUSSIAN,POLISH.JUST CALL ,
Re: UCL: Arsenal Vs Borussia Dortmund (2 - 1) On 23rd November 2011 by speak2me: 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs West Brom (4 - 1) On 26th October 2013 / Crystal Palace Vs Liverpool (1 - 2) On 9th December 2023 / ESL: Arsenal Withdraws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.