Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Has Atm Fraud Stopped? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has Atm Fraud Stopped? (610 Views)

Has ATM Machine Ever Seized Your Card Before? / EFCC Arrests Syndicate Behind ATM Fraud - Reveals How ATM Cards Are Cloned / Interswitch ATM Fraud Alert! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Atm Fraud Stopped? by babanne(m): 3:57am On Nov 23, 2011
It appears recently we did not hear anything concerning the ATM fraud again.Has the introduction of new type of cards solved the problem? I lost my new ATM card recently.i waited for some time before i reported to my bank and when i reported i was told not to bother.That once i did not disclose my pin to anybody, my money was safe in my account.The card was not blocked despite the fact i requested for that and my money was actually safe.then i applied for another ATM card which was issued two weeks later. I used to hear bad stories before on ATM fraud.such as the ones reported here. HTTP://KEEPYOURATMWELL..COM Then on the report we suggested ways to avoid this heartbreaking acts.If you know anything concerning it please don't fail to respond.And your comments on the suggestions given are welcome.

This days it appears such stories have ended.What do you say?
HTTP://KEEPYOURATMWELL..COM

(1) (Reply)

Unregistered Sims Cease To Work By Jan. 2012 / Perfumes That Drives Onto Your Lady’s Heart / One Very Basic And Important Thing You Must Know About Making Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.