Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Which Tribe Is More Promiscuous From Tender Age - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Tribe Is More Promiscuous From Tender Age (2973 Views)

Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Largest Population? / Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Which Tribe Bears Foreign Names The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Which Tribe Is More Promiscuous From Tender Age by evergie(m): 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2007
My friends will always argue that the northern are more promiscuous from their teens but i argued it is the Westerners.
Which do you think?
Re: Which Tribe Is More Promiscuous From Tender Age by afrodixie: 7:00am On Sep 23, 2007
You will have to carry out an experiment to find that out. You cannot judge a book by it's cover. kiss
Re: Which Tribe Is More Promiscuous From Tender Age by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:09am On Sep 23, 2007
Exactly, i second that.
Re: Which Tribe Is More Promiscuous From Tender Age by naijacutee(f): 11:28am On Sep 23, 2007
What is with the recent surge in the number of tribalist threads? A classic example of how ready people are to think for everyone else but themselves.
Re: Which Tribe Is More Promiscuous From Tender Age by pilas: 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2007
igbo girls the abortion queen.
Re: Which Tribe Is More Promiscuous From Tender Age by evergie(m): 10:59am On Sep 24, 2007
pilas:

igbo girls the abortion queen.

My arguement is which tribe do their girls start dating from teens
Re: Which Tribe Is More Promiscuous From Tender Age by acidrop(f): 11:00am On Sep 24, 2007
evergie:

My friends will always argue that the northern are more promiscuous from their teens but i argued it is the Westerners.
Which do you think?

western girls, hmmmmm i dont sanction that undecided

its more d ibos cos ther encoutered civilisation froom an early age in d history of africa
Re: Which Tribe Is More Promiscuous From Tender Age by londoner: 11:58am On Sep 24, 2007
I'm sorry, but the question posed cannot be answered with any type of factual basis. There are tribes of millions in Nigeria, how many has any on person met, probably not even up to one million people belonging to one tribe, so how would you know the dating/sexual habits of a whole tribe? Let alone the sexual habits of those of "tender age" (whatever that means).

I really think posters should stop creating threads which are extremely tribilistic, in the sense that one tribe is sought to be singled out for negativity.

How does this serve the interest of any of us here?
Re: Which Tribe Is More Promiscuous From Tender Age by naijacutee(f): 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2007
Now I fully understand why racism will never ever be completely eradicated. Please don't complain if you are ever victimized in any country outside Nigeria. That would be like trying to remove the speck in anothers eye, with a beam in yours. As for pilas, of course, you only know the reason you think the way you do. Just keep it on a jokes/yabs level so you don't lose your life/freedom for something worthless. . .

(1)

New Cultures You Learnt From Nairaland. / Photos From Zizi Cardow's Chieftancy Conferment In Abia / Masqurade Festival Today In Orokamu, Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.