Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,733 members, 7,847,950 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:12 PM

Oba Of Benin Celebrates Return Of Looted Artefacts From Germany (Video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Oba Of Benin Celebrates Return Of Looted Artefacts From Germany (Video) (28555 Views)

South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) / #FreeZuma Looting: South African Man Carries Home A Looted ATM Machine (Video) / Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Of Benin Celebrates Return Of Looted Artefacts From Germany (Video) by officialwdhtv: 11:28am On May 19
Oba of Benin celebrates return of looted artefacts from Germany.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VnHP6Bjr0I

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7JYeHdy5GL/?igsh=NTV5amJhM3Zod2Rl

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin Celebrates Return Of Looted Artefacts From Germany (Video) by PresidObi: 11:30am On May 19
Good

Let those who have stolen money in Nigeria in the last 9 years return the money like this, Iseeeee

44 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Celebrates Return Of Looted Artefacts From Germany (Video) by Ruggedfighter: 11:32am On May 19
Who pays for the years it spent abroad raking in millions for the plunderes

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin Celebrates Return Of Looted Artefacts From Germany (Video) by richiemcgold: 11:33am On May 19
Only God knows the decades of years these artefacts have been away from Benin.

thatigboman:
stolen in 1897

Wow! That's almost 13 decades ago.
shocked

32 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Celebrates Return Of Looted Artefacts From Germany (Video) by Magnetic010: 11:38am On May 19
Good one I hope this doesn't causes more unrest between the royal palace and the state government

12 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Celebrates Return Of Looted Artefacts From Germany (Video) by thesicilian: 11:45am On May 19
Oba gha to kpere!
This king exudes royalty in everything he does.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin Celebrates Return Of Looted Artefacts From Germany (Video) by CountinBlessins(m): 12:01pm On May 19
Obaaaaaaa

Oba ghato kpere ise!!!!!

If my great oba is paining you fūck all your illiterate toutish , tribalistic backwards obaz who push nonsense like Oro festival.

Fūck your entire tribe. angry
I didn't call any tribes name, but if your tribe regularly beats up their old parents for palm oil or land. Then they machete their old parents because of inheritance, they molest little children and culturally they encourage their youths in human rituals then fūck you all. If your youths rob rice trucks and indomie trucks then fūck your tribe too angry
If you think the mighty bini kingdom is subservient to your tribe fūck you, your entire generation and your unborn bastard kids angry
If your tribe celebrates touts , agberos and hooligans well fūck your tribe three times over. angry

Wa ruo osa, ma vbe la ukpo-ogbon, ukpo ni ma la na gha mase nor gberah oo!!

If you can't understand my language or my comment hurt your feelings, bend over backwards and fūck yourself hard angry

If you feel I hate people from your tribe, well yes I do. So please kindly fūck yourself. angry

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin Celebrates Return Of Looted Artefacts From Germany (Video) by Basic123: 12:02pm On May 19
thesicilian:
Oba gha to kpere!
This king exudes royalty in everything he does.
To the Benins!
Especially their just 3 local governments!

56 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Celebrates Return Of Looted Artefacts From Germany (Video) by cassidy1996(m): 12:02pm On May 19
The Great Benin kingdom

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin Celebrates Return Of Looted Artefacts From Germany (Video) by Judolisco(m): 12:02pm On May 19
Oyibo steal ancestors grin

8 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Celebrates Return Of Looted Artefacts From Germany (Video) by PheelzAlmighty: 12:02pm On May 19
Nigeria has to be most looted nation in the world..

ALOOTa continua grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin Celebrates Return Of Looted Artefacts From Germany (Video) by ChizzyBuna(m): 12:02pm On May 19
White people realized how useless it was grin

No choice than to return it back

mysticwarrior:
The white men came uninvited, they stole, enslaved and they massacred.
The whites showed the world that
Benin Kingdom jazz na SCAM

White people gave Benin Kingdom FATALITY grin
It was the easiest war the Europeans have ever fought.

Their Oba even ran away before Europeans arrived the palace grin grin

They thought they had the strongest juju ever
But they didn't know that Whites had their own juju called Gun a.k.a gunpowder.

30 Benin warriors rushing to attack with spear and matchete.
Only to be greeted and baptized with steel bullets grin
They had no idea of the invention of Guns

Ask the Europeans about Juju in Benin Kingdom
They will laugh and laugh and laugh

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin Celebrates Return Of Looted Artefacts From Germany (Video) by Babalola0920: 12:03pm On May 19
I hail the KING 🤴
Re: Oba Of Benin Celebrates Return Of Looted Artefacts From Germany (Video) by mysticwarrior(m): 12:03pm On May 19
The white men came uninvited, they stole, enslaved and they massacred.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin Celebrates Return Of Looted Artefacts From Germany (Video) by slaawomirr: 12:03pm On May 19
Damnnn niggar

Edo my niggar

There is only two kingdom in the world
The Benin kingdom and the United Kingdom

I'm proud to be a Bini
Father Bini
Mother Bini

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin Celebrates Return Of Looted Artefacts From Germany (Video) by Akinzo2121(m): 12:03pm On May 19
Ooo funny
Re: Oba Of Benin Celebrates Return Of Looted Artefacts From Germany (Video) by hopefulLandlord: 12:04pm On May 19
Benin get Juju. Oba no dey go transfer lol

Juju only works for the simple minded. Nothing in this life points to any Juju working lol

when the whites came with machine guns to benin where were the so-called JuJu and how did it help them? they ransacked the palace, king and some of his wives ran away, they took the effigies they called JuJu and the bronzes away as loot then sold them to art dealers who display them in museums and are now making money off tourists

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin Celebrates Return Of Looted Artefacts From Germany (Video) by christejames(m): 12:04pm On May 19
Congratulations to Oba and all Edolites...

Obaseki and his goons can keep sending lawyers to covet this precious materials, we will wait for them at the poll.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Celebrates Return Of Looted Artefacts From Germany (Video) by TrebleChamp(m): 12:04pm On May 19
[/b][b]
Magnetic010:
Good one I hope this doesn't causes more unrest between the royal palace and the state government
Re: Oba Of Benin Celebrates Return Of Looted Artefacts From Germany (Video) by Lordave: 12:04pm On May 19
How did they end up in Germany?

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Celebrates Return Of Looted Artefacts From Germany (Video) by Treasure17(m): 12:05pm On May 19
Op said looted artefacts grin the way APC looted our votes last year.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin Celebrates Return Of Looted Artefacts From Germany (Video) by Klington: 12:05pm On May 19
tongue
Re: Oba Of Benin Celebrates Return Of Looted Artefacts From Germany (Video) by toprealman: 12:09pm On May 19
And nothing said about the people stolen as well. The king should please save himself from further embarrassment!

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Celebrates Return Of Looted Artefacts From Germany (Video) by Bliztzer: 12:10pm On May 19
CountinBlessins:
Obaaaaaaa

Oba ghato kpere ise!!!!!

If my great oba is paining you fūck all your illiterate toutish , tribalistic backwards obaz who push nonsense like Oro festival.

Fūck your entire tribe. angry
I didn't call any tribes name, but if your tribe regularly beats up their old parents for palm oil or land. Then they machete their old parents because of inheritance, they molest little children and culturally they encourage their youths in human rituals then fūck you all.
If you think the mighty bini kingdom is subservient to your tribe fūck you, your entire generation and your unborn bastard kids angry
If your tribe celebrates touts , agberos and hooligans well fūck your tribe three times over. angry

Wa ruo osa, ma vbe la ukpo-ogbon, ukpo ni ma la na gha mase nor gberah oo. grin

If you can't understand my language or my comment hurt your feelings, bend over backwards and fūck yourself hard angry

You still dey learn. No let tribal sentiment dey give you morale.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin Celebrates Return Of Looted Artefacts From Germany (Video) by Blaze14k: 12:10pm On May 19
They just returned the one that is not needed. I was expecting to see alot of them. Honestly I'm not moved by this

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Celebrates Return Of Looted Artefacts From Germany (Video) by anonimi: 12:11pm On May 19
Ruggedfighter:
Who pays for the years it spent abroad raking in millions for the plunderes

The same black people who steal money and stash it in Germany, Switzerland, British Isles and other places in Europe and elsewhere instead of establishing museums here to safeguard the artefacts.

Was that not what Abacha did and Buhari denied it in 2008, even though Obasanjo recovered billions in stolen money from him?

Is that not what Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Igbinedion have done since 1999 instead of maintaining public libraries and building new ones to promote extra curricular education

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin Celebrates Return Of Looted Artefacts From Germany (Video) by Hezmatosky: 12:11pm On May 19
And here comes development in Benin. To become more develop than Germany

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin Celebrates Return Of Looted Artefacts From Germany (Video) by CountinBlessins(m): 12:12pm On May 19
Bliztzer:

You still dey learn. No let tribal sentiment dey give you morale.

Below is the number of fūcks I give about your opinion

angry

1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin Celebrates Return Of Looted Artefacts From Germany (Video) by anonimi: 12:13pm On May 19
christejames:
Congratulations to Oba and all Edolites...

Obaseki and his goons can keep lawyers to covet this precious materials, we will wait for them at the poll.

Where did you fabricate this from

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin Celebrates Return Of Looted Artefacts From Germany (Video) by Laughthem: 12:14pm On May 19
officialwdhtv:
Oba of Benin celebrates return of looted artefacts from Germany.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VnHP6Bjr0I

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7JYeHdy5GL/?igsh=NTV5amJhM3Zod2Rl

Politics everywhere just a common sense this days is very hard to find, something they have cloned and how sure are you it's the original one....

Assuming it was them they would ask you to pay the sum of certain amounts for damages caused you are there celebrating rubish.
Useless People here and there

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin Celebrates Return Of Looted Artefacts From Germany (Video) by kennyz247(m): 12:14pm On May 19
D gods are bck to Benin city after years away in the foreign land ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US and EU Officially Lift Nuclear Related Sanctions On Iran / Cyclone Hits Mozambique And Zimbabwe, 100 People Dead, 200 Missing / CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.