Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Please How Do I Get Usa Ip Address And How Does It Work? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please How Do I Get Usa Ip Address And How Does It Work? (6604 Views)

How To Track An Ip Address Of A Facebook User / [b]usa Visa Made Easy (get Usa Visa Within A Short Time And Travel As A Vip)[/b] / Call The Usa And Canada For Free As Well As Get Usa Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Get Usa Ip Address And How Does It Work? by osca123(m): 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2011
please how do i get usa ip address and how does it work?
Re: Please How Do I Get Usa Ip Address And How Does It Work? by lifestyle1(m): 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2011
What do you wanna do with it ?
Re: Please How Do I Get Usa Ip Address And How Does It Work? by osca123(m): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2011
its a clean online business. but they said its only usa residents that can do it. i have perfected all other arrangments its only the ip address. this business is very lucreative i will accept partners who can provide infos about the ip address
Re: Please How Do I Get Usa Ip Address And How Does It Work? by lifestyle1(m): 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2011
You can get US IP Address in different ways, The first way is through VPN, Second way is through Socks and third way through proxy.

mind you, having access to 'secure' US IP address is not totally free, if you don't want to pay for Secure US IP, you can use free socks, check here for free socks http://www.sockslist.net if you don't know how to use sock let me know i will guild you through.

You can also use International web proxy to obtain US ip address, this is my preferred option, ask me. But its not free.
Re: Please How Do I Get Usa Ip Address And How Does It Work? by osca123(m): 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2011
thanks so much. but i dont know how to go about it am on sockslist.com now
Re: Please How Do I Get Usa Ip Address And How Does It Work? by lifestyle1(m): 6:20pm On Nov 23, 2011
I Will explain how u can use sock,
Re: Please How Do I Get Usa Ip Address And How Does It Work? by lifestyle1(m): 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2011
what browser are you using ?
Re: Please How Do I Get Usa Ip Address And How Does It Work? by lifestyle1(m): 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2011
If you are using Firefox, click on TOOLS, THEN OPTION, THEN NETWORK AND CLICK ON SETTINGS, THEN TICK MANUAL PROXY, COPY A FRESH SOCK FROM THE SITE I GAVE YOU AND PUT IT WHERE YOU SEE SOCK AND ALSO COPY AND PASTE THE PORT NUMBER AND CLICK ON OK. The ONLY DISADVANTAGE OF THIS SOCK IS THAT YOU HAVE TO HUNT FOR FRESH SOCK EVERY TIME THE ONE YOU ARE USING IS WEAK.

TO CHECK YOUR NEW US IP SIMPLY TYPE http://www.whoer.net it will state your your IP Address.
Re: Please How Do I Get Usa Ip Address And How Does It Work? by osca123(m): 8:45am On Nov 24, 2011
am using Firefox browser
Re: Please How Do I Get Usa Ip Address And How Does It Work? by lifestyle1(m): 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2011
i posted the steps but i was banned, angry
Re: Please How Do I Get Usa Ip Address And How Does It Work? by osca123(m): 8:10am On Nov 25, 2011
by nairaland or who?
Re: Please How Do I Get Usa Ip Address And How Does It Work? by osca123(m): 8:11am On Nov 25, 2011
oscarella68@yahoo.com maybe we can email each other
Re: Please How Do I Get Usa Ip Address And How Does It Work? by Maleeq(m): 10:04am On Nov 25, 2011
@life_style

The ban was temporary by the spambot. Your post was in all CAPS. . .most spammers post in all uppercase letters.
Re: Please How Do I Get Usa Ip Address And How Does It Work? by osca123(m): 10:40am On Nov 25, 2011
okey
Re: Please How Do I Get Usa Ip Address And How Does It Work? by lifestyle1(m): 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2011
Do i need to retype the tutorial in lower case? undecided
Re: Please How Do I Get Usa Ip Address And How Does It Work? by keemson: 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2011
Hi,
i don't think that should be a Problem,
VPN(Vitual Private Network) is the best for Online Business, so, You have so many of them,
The one i personally use is switchvpn.com and i had use microvpn.com before too.

Configuring it is simple too, Let me know if that really help?
Akeem
Re: Please How Do I Get Usa Ip Address And How Does It Work? by osca123(m): 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2011
okey. how do i get it?
Re: Please How Do I Get Usa Ip Address And How Does It Work? by foxychio(f): 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2011
Download US IP here http://download.expressvpn.com/a/1103164760146246227851.exe

password: 123abc456

fr more write to internetsolution87@gmail.com
Re: Please How Do I Get Usa Ip Address And How Does It Work? by RendexVPN: 3:29pm On Nov 10, 2012
You could purchase VPN services from Rendex VPN: www.rendexvpn.com
Rendex VPN service ensures that internet data is protected while transferring it on the internet.
Our VPN service anonymously encrypts your internet traffic and provides an easy way to add an additional layer of security onto your connection. Hide from hackers, network spy's and vulnerabilities whilst being connected to insecure networks.
Re: Please How Do I Get Usa Ip Address And How Does It Work? by jelly456: 4:24am On Dec 27, 2013
osca123: please how do i get usa ip address and how does it work?

According to my experience,I vote for Hide-My-IP.com.It's very helpful to change to ip to USA ip.After using this service,You can check your new US based ip using Ip-details.com
Re: Please How Do I Get Usa Ip Address And How Does It Work? by folafola(m): 5:45am On Dec 27, 2013
use wi-free vpn and you will just like what you get
Re: Please How Do I Get Usa Ip Address And How Does It Work? by dokunbam(m): 5:26pm On May 09, 2015
ok
Re: Please How Do I Get Usa Ip Address And How Does It Work? by theimmortals(m): 7:13am On Sep 01, 2016
lifestyle1:
You can get US IP Address in different ways, The first way is through VPN, Second way is through Socks and third way through proxy.

mind you, having access to 'secure' US IP address is not totally free, if you don't want to pay for Secure US IP, you can use free socks, check here for free socks http://www.sockslist.net if you don't know how to use sock let me know i will guild you through.

You can also use International web proxy to obtain US ip address, this is my preferred option, ask me. But its not free.

Am interested, how do i go about it
Re: Please How Do I Get Usa Ip Address And How Does It Work? by lifestyle1(m): 7:30am On Sep 01, 2016
theimmortals:

Am interested, how do i go about it

In what?
Re: Please How Do I Get Usa Ip Address And How Does It Work? by theimmortals(m): 7:36am On Sep 01, 2016
keemson:
Hi,
i don't think that should be a Problem,
VPN(Vitual Private Network) is the best for Online Business, so, You have so many of them,
The one i personally use is switchvpn.com and i had use microvpn.com before too.

Configuring it is simple too, Let me know if that really help?
Akeem

please am intrested, can you put me through

(1) (Reply)

Ps3 Media Server - Windows 7 Setup? / UK Used Apple Macbook Laptop, Ipad And Iphone4 And 4s / Anonymous Vpn Clients That Unblocks All Website Its Completely Free Of Charge No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.