Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,153 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

How To Check FG Presidential Conditional Grant Payment Status - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Check FG Presidential Conditional Grant Payment Status (1302 Views)

Npower February Payment: 'pending' Payment Status Commenced Hours Ago / Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending / N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Check FG Presidential Conditional Grant Payment Status by Anasko(m): 12:44am On May 20
Beneficiaries of the Presidential Conditional Grant Programme (PCCG) can now check their payment status on the FG Presidential Palliative Grant Portal.

Many beneficiaries has already received their N50,000 grant from the Federal Government as palliative while others are still waiting for their payment.

As stated by the Minister, 1 million beneficiaries will be paid across all the 774 local governments of the federation. This is roughly 1,290 people per local government.

Once the disbursement process is complete all beneficiaries will be listed on the fedgrantandloan.gov.ng website. The process is ongoing and by the end of Month of May selected beneficiaries will all received their payment.

Currently public can access the number of people paid per each 774 local governments of the federation and also applicants can check their payment status. If an applicant is being paid his Name, State, LG, amount paid and payment status will appear on the website, but if applicant is yet to be paid the result will show blank.

How to Check FG Presidential Palliative Grant Payment Status

https://www.bayajidda.com.ng/2024/05/how-to-check-fg-presidential-conditional-grant-payment-status/
Re: How To Check FG Presidential Conditional Grant Payment Status by NDSMELODY(m): 6:04am On May 20
Anasko:
Beneficiaries of the Presidential Conditional Grant Programme (PCCG) can now check their payment status on the FG Presidential Palliative Grant Portal.

Many beneficiaries has already received their N50,000 grant from the Federal Government as palliative while others are still waiting for their payment.

As stated by the Minister, 1 million beneficiaries will be paid across all the 774 local governments of the federation. This is roughly 1,290 people per local government.

Once the disbursement process is complete all beneficiaries will be listed on the fedgrantandloan.gov.ng website. The process is ongoing and by the end of Month of May selected beneficiaries will all received their payment.

Currently public can access the number of people paid per each 774 local governments of the federation and also applicants can check their payment status. If an applicant is being paid his Name, State, LG, amount paid and payment status will appear on the website, but if applicant is yet to be paid the result will show blank.

How to Check FG Presidential Palliative Grant Payment Status

https://www.bayajidda.com.ng/2024/05/how-to-check-fg-presidential-conditional-grant-payment-status/
pls I received an SMS to do my data capturing at local government which I have done successfully last week Friday, do I still have hope that I will receive the grant ?
Re: How To Check FG Presidential Conditional Grant Payment Status by Anasko(m): 10:29am On May 20
NDSMELODY:
pls I received an SMS to do my data capturing at local government which I have done successfully last week Friday, do I still have hope that I will receive the grant ?
Did you received your 50k alert before
Re: How To Check FG Presidential Conditional Grant Payment Status by NDSMELODY(m): 10:41am On May 20
Anasko:

Did you received your 50k alert before
No, I have not.
Re: How To Check FG Presidential Conditional Grant Payment Status by STEPHENPERE844(m): 1:51pm On May 20
i received mine, more than 5 people has been paid who i did for, remaining two of bros
Re: How To Check FG Presidential Conditional Grant Payment Status by Anasko(m): 5:22pm On May 20
NDSMELODY:
No, I have not.

You will received before end of month of may.
Re: How To Check FG Presidential Conditional Grant Payment Status by Anasko(m): 5:23pm On May 20
STEPHENPERE844:
i received mine, more than 5 people has been paid who i did for, remaining two of bros

U guys are lucky
Re: How To Check FG Presidential Conditional Grant Payment Status by judatech: 7:57pm On May 20
This is payment for our souls...I weep for my country 😭😭
Re: How To Check FG Presidential Conditional Grant Payment Status by NDSMELODY(m): 8:10pm On May 20
Anasko:

You will received before end of month of may.
okay, thank you for the good wishes.
Re: How To Check FG Presidential Conditional Grant Payment Status by Anasko(m): 3:57pm On May 21
You ar wlcm, this week no any payment yet.
Re: How To Check FG Presidential Conditional Grant Payment Status by NDSMELODY(m): 6:15pm On May 21
Anasko:
You ar wlcm, this week no any payment yet.
okay boss

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Attachment Or Pre-nysc Job / Kpmg Test / More Testimonies To Come Next Week,it`s A Year Of Sudden Surprise Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.